Unlike women, Men's bodies dont have sexual value so why isnt it ok to cheat for men?

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
Women have intricate value, their bodies, their sexuality, if a woman is attractive everyone will want to fuck her, be with her, see her.
So when a woman cheats or sleeps around she's giving most of her value as a person to someone.

However this doesn't apply for men.
Most men are low smv subhumans who only are able to get into an ltr through different maxxing methods, LMS mainly.
Women don't see 90% of men's bodies as sexually attractive, men don't hold sexual value, so when they cheat or sleep around they give barely any of his value to the other person.

There can be emotionless sex, but the opposite is impossible, there can't be emotions that won't lead to sex.
And seeing as women have weak minds and are way less horny than men, most of the times, a woman cheating means there's emotion involved. Detrimental for the relationship.

So what's the argument as to why it's wrong to sleep or cheat for men?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dreamcake1mo, Aladin, mogstars and 2 others
Devastatingly brutal noreplypill

kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12 and can’t relate
I agree.

Also, there is the ego battle. A woman knows that when she cheats, she is giving power to the man whom she cheats with. She is giving him what he desires which is power and dominance over both her and her cuck boyfriend. But when a man cheats, there is no competition or power struggle between women in the same way there is for men.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aladin, mogstars, autistic_tendencies and 5 others
I agree.

Also, there is the ego battle. A woman knows that when she cheats, she is giving power to the man whom she cheats with. She is giving him what he desires which is power and dominance over both her and her cuck boyfriend. But when a man cheats, there is no competition or power struggle between women in the same way there is for men.

Fuck women if I want kids at 50 I'll just get donor eggs from an attractive women

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
A good question that.

Well, firstly, only attractive men can cheat (not technically, dead bedrooms and visiting prostitutes because of it is still somehow cheating), and the testosterone that makes them attractive, also will compel them to get whatever lays they can. So I guess Chad being faithful is more of a virtue thing. You want to make your partner feel special, or at least used to. Today, as I'm sure you're aware, there are these polygamous relationships, open relationships, relationships that aren't really relationships but a blowjob to Chad behind KFC, you know; that attempt at being virtuous is proving to not really matter. And it might be because of religion dying, the internet, who knows.

It's a very good question :think:

Only high value men with money + looks can cheat

It is immoral for men to cheat in my opinion but that may be because I am low-testosterone and low intelligence (I will keep you posted).
Women have intricate value, their bodies, their sexuality, if a woman is attractive everyone will want to fuck her, be with her, see her.
So when a woman cheats or sleeps around she's giving most of her value as a person to someone.

Most men are low smv subhumans who only are able to get into an ltr through different maxxing methods, LMS mainly.
Women don't see 90% of men's bodies as sexually attractive, men don't hold sexual value, so when they cheat or sleep around they give barely any of his value to the other person.

There can be emotionless sex, but the opposite is impossible, there can't be emotions that won't lead to sex.
And seeing as women have weak minds and are way less horny than men, most of the times, a woman cheating means there's emotion involved. Detrimental for the relationship.

Black men's bodies have sexual value.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Who told you mens bodies don’t have sexual value

Chad’s body has sexual market value

Women don’t care if Chad cheats she’ll be on a polygamous relationship with them if it’s what it takes

/thread