update on almost a year of applying minoxidil to my eyebrows.

Does your beard look similar to mine after 4-5 days no shave I'm trying to thicken up some spots
my beard is blond you can't tell it's there until I haven't shaven for a week.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
nice results.
Why not oral and did you lose any collagen?
also how many times a day and do you use foam minoxidil?

Elite transformation bro just proves that having good eyebrows can help your looks immensely. Might have to start using my eyebrows could be thicker.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Orc
nice results.
Why not oral and did you lose any collagen?
also how many times a day and do you use foam minoxidil?
because I don't want the sides associated with the oral form.

no collagen loss, and I use a liquid form once a day.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
How long did it take for you to see results?

from Elon Musk to Hernan Drago

It might cause a bit of acne because it dries the skin but nothing strong.
topical 5% minoxidil is giving me white bumps on forehead and sides I have Norwood 1. Explain.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
what colour dye was used?

fair 🤣🤣

so you make ur own mixture or does it come diluted?
mine grew just from applying it to my scalp and eyebrows, I don't put the liquid near my eyelashes.

mine grew just from applying it to my scalp and eyebrows, I don't put the liquid near my eyelashes.
does the formula come out the packet or do you mix it, or anything?

is there any reason not to use minoxidil?(already have dark thick eyebrows but need a bit more height to get the stacy brushed up look)

it looks like its just a darker colour but same thickness, no?

how come the quality of pictures is so crappy even my xiaomi is taking better pics?
Do u use tret along with it? I heard they work greater together

how come the quality of pictures is so crappy even my xiaomi is taking better pics?
Do u use tret along with it? I heard they work greater together
just cropped it out from random selfies.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
does your inner brow hairs grew

How much do you use on the pad? I was taking 2.5mg oral but stopped cause my blood pressure was already on the lower side and it was tanking my athletic performance. Do you tint the lashes as well?

does your inner brow hairs grew
yeah it's just barely visible on pictures due to the tilt of the hairs, they stand upright in the middle.

How much do you use on the pad? I was taking 2.5mg oral but stopped cause my blood pressure was already on the lower side and it was tanking my athletic performance. Do you tint the lashes as well?
three sprays.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
yeah it's just barely visible on pictures due to the tilt of the hairs, they stand upright in the middle.

three sprays.
Did you apply in the am and pm or just once daily

eventually, might go with micro-blading if the insides continue to refuse.

View attachment 2715618

I like those combed up style brows.
You know those are eyebrows are like that because of estrogen. You can't have that type of hair.
is there any reason not to use minoxidil?(already have dark thick eyebrows but need a bit more height to get the stacy brushed up look)
I've heard that it ages your skin. Your results may vary, but the gains in hair I don't think are worth the risk.

If you are balding, finasteride, trust me, bro.

Did you apply in the am and pm or just once daily
once daily in the evening after tretinoin, I spray it on the leftovers of the cotton pad since retinoids increase the absorption.

once daily in the evening after tretinoin, I spray it on the leftovers of the cotton pad since retinoids increase the absorption.
With your eyebrows, you can get a tight and small comb and already do that thing where you brush the eyebrows upward. They wont stay like that no matter what you do. The photographer probably made the stylists at the shoot do that to her eyebrows like less than ten minutes before the pictures were taken.

There is a difference between the hair of men and women. Hair is dimorphic. The eyebrow hairs terminate earlier in healthy and young women, so they are shorter and more attenuated. If you want proof of this, you can go to the subreddit ftm, where when the women that transition pass, their eyebrows change.

Eyebrows are a weaker sex indicator, but each hair comprising it has characteristics of either male or female.

Are they positive tilted cuz mine look kinda like yours

From a descendant of Genghis Khan to a descandant of Vikings
both, I'm part pacific islander, but almost entirely danish.

that's just my fat distribution, I gain a lot around my eyes and cheeks when I bulk.

did you dermaroll before applying?

also ig you toned them too?

did you dermaroll before applying?

also ig you toned them too?
no, I don't micro-needle my eyebrows.

I tint my eyebrows and eyelashes every few weeks, it takes 5 minutes and is easier than scalp hair, dark hair is overrated on your head by the way.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Akhi

I tint my eyebrows and eyelashes every few weeks, it takes 5 minutes and is easier than scalp hair, dark hair is overrated on your head by the way.
can you post the product you use for tint

in any case dark dense eyebrows are a huge halo

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

after u tint does it look off?

can you post the product you use for tint

in any case dark dense eyebrows are a huge halo
20240425 134555

1 tube is enough for a year and they're like 5 euros btw.

after u tint does it look off?
yeah looks weird for about 2 days, you can just wash them a few times.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
both, I'm part pacific islander, but almost entirely danish.

that's just my fat distribution, I gain a lot around my eyes and cheeks when I bulk.
I don’t think you need to be on the forum tbh, just gymmax a little

Haven’t you noticed any difference in IOS going from blonde to dark hair

Because even though everyone says that dark hair is better, i think it’s a meme and blonde hair actually mogs on males

Any effect on eyelashes?
they started growing recently no idea why might be because I'm applying it with tret now.

Haven’t you noticed any difference in IOS going from blonde to dark hair

Because even though everyone says that dark hair is better, i think it’s a meme and blonde hair actually mogs on males
I get more looks with black hair but get approached more often with blond.

was also getting more matches, but fewer chats and fewer dates as a result of it.

so while black has results that you'd be able to demonstrate with a tinder experiment, they translate to absolutely nothing.

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78