Update on date with girl

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
Update from this post https://looksmax.org/threads/girl-is-interested-give-advice.905075/

So guys, i went on the date with the girl i was talking about in my previous post. We literally spent a lot of hours together like from morning till afternoon and she kept asking if i wanna go somewhere else with her but I was kinda tired at this point. Conversasion was good to the point of being tired of hearing her talking. Unfortunaterly, I didnt make any move for a kiss just slight banter because I was feeling cold and i can only function at night time i dont know why perhaps im a weak faggot or smth.

The good thing is the girl lives alone so I can exploit that, the bad thing is she's bisexual, her best friend is a trans and she hangs around with two gay guys one bisexual girl and some other normal girls. At one point she asked me if i tried wearing make up which i instantly refused. She also pointed out that i have the typical "clean look" and i look like a guy who listens to rap and would have tattoos on the side of my neck and sleeve on my arms etc. My issue is for how long im gonna pretend im cool and chill because im completely conservative and i hate lgbtq bullshit but at the same time im tryana fuck. We also had conversation about one night stands and if she had done it before and she told me "no i havent but id like to it would be interesting" she also told me she done casual things, she had 2 serious relationships, she has hooked up with girls but havent done sex with them (at that point i was caging inside of me how the fuck women have sex with each other? lmao).

Later at night she had planned a sleepover with her male gay friend and during our date she called him and he was out dating an italian dude himself. What I dont understand is how casually she was talking to me about these things as if they are completely normal. I was not giving attention though and i was trying to be carefree and friendly.

All in all, it was a good date, i didnt make a move even though i had multiple chances and she kept rewearing lipgloss throughout the date (perhaps it was an indication i should go for the kiss) but honestly i couldnt feel it, at two points we talked about her dad who passed away a year ago and it was kinda awkward especially for a first date being overwhelmed by so many things she told me... Anyway, i tried to be relaxed and cool but something tells me nothing long term can come out of this. She told me twice what we can do for a second date, go for drinks or board games but im thinking of taking it slowly.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43822, Tr0ubLe, goldpill and 1 other person
Sounds like an easy slay bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Deleted member 43822, kebab and 1 other person
didnt read a single word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and kebab
Update from this post https://looksmax.org/threads/girl-is-interested-give-advice.905075/

So guys, i went on the date with the girl i was talking about in my previous post. We literally spent a lot of hours together like from morning till afternoon and she kept asking if i wanna go somewhere else with her but I was kinda tired at this point. Conversasion was good to the point of being tired of hearing her talking. Unfortunaterly, I didnt make any move for a kiss just slight banter because I was feeling cold and i can only function at night time i dont know why perhaps im a weak faggot or smth.

The good thing is the girl lives alone so I can exploit that, the bad thing is she's bisexual, her best friend is a trans and she hangs around with two gay guys one bisexual girl and some other normal girls. At one point she asked me if i tried wearing make up which i instantly refused. She also pointed out that i have the typical "clean look" and i look like a guy who listens to rap and would have tattoos on the side of my neck and sleeve on my arms etc. My issue is for how long im gonna pretend im cool and chill because im completely conservative and i hate lgbtq bullshit but at the same time im tryana fuck. We also had conversation about one night stands and if she had done it before and she told me "no i havent but id like to it would be interesting" she also told me she done casual things, she had 2 serious relationships, she has hooked up with girls but havent done sex with them (at that point i was caging inside of me how the fuck women have sex with each other? lmao).

Later at night she had planned a sleepover with her male gay friend and during our date she called him and he was out dating an italian dude himself. What I dont understand is how casually she was talking to me about these things as if they are completely normal. I was not giving attention though and i was trying to be carefree and friendly.

All in all, it was a good date, i didnt make a move even though i had multiple chances and she kept rewearing lipgloss throughout the date (perhaps it was an indication i should go for the kiss) but honestly i couldnt feel it, at two points we talked about her dad who passed away a year ago and it was kinda awkward especially for a first date being overwhelmed by so many things she told me... Anyway, i tried to be relaxed and cool but something tells me nothing long term can come out of this. She told me twice what we can do for a second date, go for drinks or board games but im thinking of taking it slowly.
Dnr do not care

I also dnr

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds

Unfortunately read the whole thing
Just try and tap
What's the worst that can happen.. She's basically offering herself up
You are starting to seem like a fag. It's ok. Redeem urself.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Tylermax and _MVP_
Escalate more

wear a rubber

IMG 5492

“FOR WHAT IS WROUGHT IN HEAVEN CRIES”

IMG 5491

Read the tragic and scared writings of Oliz Payne at the link above 👆 today! Subscribe, comment and like for a chance to win a FREE signed copy of the forthcoming short story “The Pigeon”!

IMG 5492

I will read your larp thread out of pity 🙏

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
im thinking of taking it slowly.
Try not being a bitch
be more direct with her, the longer you wait the more awkward it is for both of you
She made many indicators of interest and you are being weird
We also had conversation about one night stands and if she had done it before and she told me "no i havent but id like to it would be interesting"
^