Update on looksmax journey (braces)

tooLOW

tooLOW

Ropemaxxing soon
Many people here on looksmax so far as I've seen hate braces because of certain interactions with maxilla.

But so far I only experienced minor improvements over time, it's been 4months now on damon braces and no extraction.

I still look deformed but a bit better.

This post is for people that think about getting braces.

Attachments

• IMG_20230730_015919.jpg
    IMG_20230730_015919.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857
Did you personally ask for the damon braces?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and tooLOW
Did you personally ask for the damon braces?
Yes, they introduced 2 options first one was regular braces and the second one was damon ,I chose Damon they said Its a bit better

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
I am going to start braces very soon, what recommendations can you give me ? Thanks

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW
I am going to start braces very soon, what recommendations can you give me ? Thanks
Ask if you have a skeletal or dental problem

Skeletal means: if your jaw or maxilla is recessed, or your bones didn't grow properly

Dental means: Just teeth themselves are crooked

If you have a dental problem braces will be enough and you are lucky (get Damon because in theory they are better),
and if you have a skeletal problem ask for surgery and braces (don't let them just finish with braces your face will be ruined).

I am deformed but I only have dental problem
(My missing tooth caused my teeth to collapse and my upper and lower jaw got narrow long which looks like shit but easily fixable)

Hope this helped.

Many people here on looksmax so far as I've seen hate braces because of certain interactions with maxilla.

But so far I only experienced minor improvements over time, it's been 4months now on damon braces and no extraction.

I still look deformed but a bit better.

This post is for people that think about getting braces.
They saved me. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW
did u have overbite