Update to my last post about getting caught doping in sports because I’m going to heightmaxx soon with hgh and etc

oldcel2002

oldcel2002

I will rope if I’m not 6”4 by May 2025
i didn’t make the team. I have tried out to 5 times to make the school soccer teams but I only made it once and it was my 7th grade year. I don’t know why I made it in my 7th grade year but I did. I honestly feel so horrible crazy how I’m a sophomore and couldn’t even made jv and I’m not even bad. I played so good today and still I didn’t get picked.

Like last year (my freshman year in highschool) was a horrible school year for me, I had a true oneitis for the first time in my life and felt horrible when she kept playing me, like I would stop eating n shit, I lost sleep, I didn’t want to do anything. It was just an endless dread. And this year I want to prove her wrong and make her regret everything but things like this happen and they make me feel like shit. Like I officially at the bottom of the social hierarchy in my school.

i have no friends except the ones I made this year because of the soccer class that I picked (I will get kicked out of it since I didn’t make the team), and also the friends I made during soccer conditioning, now they all made the team and will 100% develop some ego and will stop being my only friends.

All the funny memories, moments I had when doing soccer conditioning. How we would laugh and play soccer together, also all the memories we had when we were in the soccer class and we would play futsal against others in that class and have fun and try our best and laugh and play and win, just for me to be the odd one out is just not fair.

Now I have nobody, the only friends I had who I could actually relate with, who were literally from my country who were Latinos and etc, and now I’m alone. Like always. I suck at sports, I’m broke, I’m ugly, no friends, my insecurities are everything are always haunting me, just nothing good.

Even though I have a plan to ascend it still feels horrible, I just feel like I have no one (and I don’t) like my phone is dry, no one texts me, no one invites me to anything, no one wants nothing with me. Nothing.

I’m a loser/nobody. And the friends I once had will be gone. This basically means I’ll have no one to sit at lunch with or anything, I won’t even be able to show my faces to them because they will just clown me and make me look like more of a loser. All I have is just either sitting alone in the bathroom, or going to some place where no one’s at and just sitting there alone

I am officially alone. all I have is just me. And not even my me wants to be with me.

hopefully in a couple months i’ll comeback to this and cringe while stacking my 100s and getting sucked off by stacy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: neverchadlite and Deleted member 15164
I haven't received a text from anybody in a week or two now

My best friend died and my only other one got grounded for a year because he failed a class.

Its gonna be a great year.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, BoredPrince and Mr. President

My best friend died and my only other one got grounded for a year because he failed a class.

Its gonna be a great year.
one could say its a time to be villainous almost like an origin story :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
one could say its a time to be villainous almost like an origin story :feelshehe:
Did you read my other recent thread

My life story is truly that of a villain

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, Deleted member 29167 and Mr. President
Did you read my other recent thread

My life story is truly that of a villain

brutal but tbh just find new friends to hang out wit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42009 and oldcel2002
Try not receiving a text from anybody your whole life other than mumbai call centers selling you updated sim card

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and deadmanwalking

It’s gonna be a great year.
damn it’s like life just decided it wants you to live a horrible life and doesn’t care at all.

I wish I was Chad.

I just ate so much food and went into a food coma and woke up just now, but I just feel so horrible. Actually I just feel sick and tired of where I’m at in life right now.

I didn’t even tell my family I didn’t make the team, I’m basically going to refrain from telling them but until next Monday. I just feel so embarrassed, and etc.

damn it’s like life just decided it wants you to live a horrible life and doesn’t care at all.

I wish I was Chad.

I just ate so much food and went into a food coma and woke up just now, but I just feel so horrible. Actually I just feel sick and tired of where I’m at in life right now.

I didn’t even tell my family I didn’t make the team, I’m basically going to refrain from telling them but until next Monday. I just feel so embarrassed, and etc.
I mean my eyedrops are not cope, my right eye is getting brighter everyday

Knowing that I'll look like an anime character in a few months is keeping me going

I just quit weed, and stopped my sarm cycle

So my brain has never been less happy chemically or mentally

But I haven't lost hope, I can acknowledge most of this depression is chemical, I wasnt really that fucked up when my boy died, as fucked as it is to say that.

Smoking weed from the age of 12 erased everything

I had nothing to mourn, so I moved on very quickly. It's fucked so fucked. I hope I get some of the memories back.

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002
I mean my eyedrops are not cope, my right eye is getting brighter everyday

Knowing that I'll look like an anime character in a few months is keeping me going

I just quit weed, and stopped my sarm cycle

So my brain has never been less happy chemically or mentally

But I haven't lost hope, I can acknowledge most of this depression is chemical, I wasnt really that fucked up when my boy died, as fucked as it is to say that.

Smoking weed from the age of 12 erased everything

I had nothing to mourn, so I moved on very quickly. It's fucked so fucked. I hope I get some of the memories back.
That’s a good thing that the eye drops work, I might do that one day when I have money so I can have ashkash eyes.

I think I just moved on from fucking sadness tbh, now I just feel mad at that faggot coach. Like I played better than everyone and he picks little 5”1 freshman boys instead of strong and big 5”10 people like me that actually know how to play the game. I asked him why I didn’t make it and he just couldn’t get the fucking words out of his mouth. Saying “muh you look like you don’t play soccer” “muh your stamina” “muh” “muh” “muh” when he literally picked people who never played soccer a day in their lives and just were football players. He picked people who couldn’t pass you could dribble who couldn’t etc. I towered over mostly everyone there, I never got tired, I did FUCKING GOOD and he still didn’t fucking pick me. When we scrimmaged today, our team was so good since it was all my friends who I had been playing with all these months since school started, the chemistry was there, the vibe, the atmosphere, just everything was good we would pass and score and everything was going so good. Our team was literally the best, we only got scored on once and it was because our goalkeeper was absolutely dogshit and passed it to the other team (he still made the team, just fucking lol) we 100% won by way more goals too. I locked down their offense whenever I was defending, I did good passes , was fast, strong, made my presence in that pitch loud, and still didn’t make it.

I fucking hate that coach. I don’t care. I’m going to train as hard and as smartly as I can and next year when I tryout for Varsity since I’ll be a junior. I’m going to fucking destroy everyone else and show that coach how fucking good I fucking am. And I won’t give a single fuck if he starts to dicksuck me like he does to the best players in varsity. after that when he gives me that fucking paper that said you made the team. I’ll rip it to fucking shreds in front of everyone and leave. I’ll never pick that soccer class again, ill never associate myself with any of the soccer players in my school ever again (maybe just the ones that didn’t make the team) ill show that fucking coach. Tomorrow im not going to that class. I don’t care if they count me absent. I don’t care, I’m switching that class tomorrow. If I have no one I might aswell isolate myself.

I have been a loser this whole school year also, im pathetic. Im still fucking attached to my fucking oneitis even after all the shit she did to me. I made a fake account with some attractive guy as a catfish then added her private insta just to stalk her, I also stalk her tiktok and tiktok reposts like a loser. My fucking oneitis is always talking about her ex and how she still loves him and etc even after he cheated on her nd shit while I still get dreams about me and her in a life where we both loved each other. I’m so fucking low in the social hierarchy it’s like I’m not even there, and of course her ex is the star point guard of the basketball team who’s 6”3 bbc thugmaxxed and etc. she doesn’t even look at me the same way anymore. I’m just a forgotten loser in her eyes. And in reality I am.

Tomorrow will be a very different day, I’ll talk less, I’ll won’t go to that soccer class, I won’t go to lunch ill just sneak into the empty break room and chill there until the bell rings, or just chill in the bathrooms, I’ll brings some more food from my house so I’ll be able to eat something so my stomach doesn’t growl in my next class. I won’t talk to any of the friends I once had, I’ll just quietly disappear from everyone and everything. it’s not like I mattered that much anyways.

That’s a good thing that the eye drops work, I might do that one day when I have money so I can have ashkash eyes.

I think I just moved on from fucking sadness tbh, now I just feel mad at that faggot coach. Like I played better than everyone and he picks little 5”1 freshman boys instead of strong and big 5”10 people like me that actually know how to play the game. I asked him why I didn’t make it and he just couldn’t get the fucking words out of his mouth. Saying “muh you look like you don’t play soccer” “muh your stamina” “muh” “muh” “muh” when he literally picked people who never played soccer a day in their lives and just were football players. He picked people who couldn’t pass you could dribble who couldn’t etc. I towered over mostly everyone there, I never got tired, I did FUCKING GOOD and he still didn’t fucking pick me. When we scrimmaged today, our team was so good since it was all my friends who I had been playing with all these months since school started, the chemistry was there, the vibe, the atmosphere, just everything was good we would pass and score and everything was going so good. Our team was literally the best, we only got scored on once and it was because our goalkeeper was absolutely dogshit and passed it to the other team (he still made the team, just fucking lol) we 100% won by way more goals too. I locked down their offense whenever I was defending, I did good passes , was fast, strong, made my presence in that pitch loud, and still didn’t make it.

I fucking hate that coach. I don’t care. I’m going to train as hard and as smartly as I can and next year when I tryout for Varsity since I’ll be a junior. I’m going to fucking destroy everyone else and show that coach how fucking good I fucking am. And I won’t give a single fuck if he starts to dicksuck me like he does to the best players in varsity. after that when he gives me that fucking paper that said you made the team. I’ll rip it to fucking shreds in front of everyone and leave. I’ll never pick that soccer class again, ill never associate myself with any of the soccer players in my school ever again (maybe just the ones that didn’t make the team) ill show that fucking coach. Tomorrow im not going to that class. I don’t care if they count me absent. I don’t care, I’m switching that class tomorrow. If I have no one I might aswell isolate myself.

I have been a loser this whole school year also, im pathetic. Im still fucking attached to my fucking oneitis even after all the shit she did to me. I made a fake account with some attractive guy as a catfish then added her private insta just to stalk her, I also stalk her tiktok and tiktok reposts like a loser. My fucking oneitis is always talking about her ex and how she still loves him and etc even after he cheated on her nd shit while I still get dreams about me and her in a life where we both loved each other. I’m so fucking low in the social hierarchy it’s like I’m not even there, and of course her ex is the star point guard of the basketball team who’s 6”3 bbc thugmaxxed and etc. she doesn’t even look at me the same way anymore. I’m just a forgotten loser in her eyes. And in reality I am.

Tomorrow will be a very different day, I’ll talk less, I’ll won’t go to that soccer class, I won’t go to lunch ill just sneak into the empty break room and chill there until the bell rings, or just chill in the bathrooms, I’ll brings some more food from my house so I’ll be able to eat something so my stomach doesn’t growl in my next class. I won’t talk to any of the friends I once had, I’ll just quietly disappear from everyone and everything. it’s not like I mattered that much anyways.
Brutal blud

You don't need to monsymaxx for eyedrops the formula is posted in botb somewhere

Like I keep seeing people say I'll just get stroma

save money for a year to get stroma

When you could get stroma results from the formula within that year

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002

That's badass origin story mine is just sad I have nobody to beat or anybody who pushed me down just shit sad manlet life

Wish I had enemies who wronged me. I'll make some though.

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite and oldcel2002
They don't usually check for doping in highschool, and besides HGH exits your system quickly, all pro athletes use it.

i didn’t make the team. I have tried out to 5 times to make the school soccer teams but I only made it once and it was my 7th grade year. I don’t know why I made it in my 7th grade year but I did. I honestly feel so horrible crazy how I’m a sophomore and couldn’t even made jv and I’m not even bad. I played so good today and still I didn’t get picked.

Like last year (my freshman year in highschool) was a horrible school year for me, I had a true oneitis for the first time in my life and felt horrible when she kept playing me, like I would stop eating n shit, I lost sleep, I didn’t want to do anything. It was just an endless dread. And this year I want to prove her wrong and make her regret everything but things like this happen and they make me feel like shit. Like I officially at the bottom of the social hierarchy in my school.

i have no friends except the ones I made this year because of the soccer class that I picked (I will get kicked out of it since I didn’t make the team), and also the friends I made during soccer conditioning, now they all made the team and will 100% develop some ego and will stop being my only friends.

All the funny memories, moments I had when doing soccer conditioning. How we would laugh and play soccer together, also all the memories we had when we were in the soccer class and we would play futsal against others in that class and have fun and try our best and laugh and play and win, just for me to be the odd one out is just not fair.

Now I have nobody, the only friends I had who I could actually relate with, who were literally from my country who were Latinos and etc, and now I’m alone. Like always. I suck at sports, I’m broke, I’m ugly, no friends, my insecurities are everything are always haunting me, just nothing good.

Even though I have a plan to ascend it still feels horrible, I just feel like I have no one (and I don’t) like my phone is dry, no one texts me, no one invites me to anything, no one wants nothing with me. Nothing.

I’m a loser/nobody. And the friends I once had will be gone. This basically means I’ll have no one to sit at lunch with or anything, I won’t even be able to show my faces to them because they will just clown me and make me look like more of a loser. All I have is just either sitting alone in the bathroom, or going to some place where no one’s at and just sitting there alone

I am officially alone. all I have is just me. And not even my me wants to be with me.

hopefully in a couple months i’ll comeback to this and cringe while stacking my 100s and getting sucked off by stacy

I'm a sophomore too.
I cope with sitting at the library studying/doing homework or coding during lunchtime. My phone is really dry I don't remember the last text it was over 4 weeks probs. I had a friend group in freshmen year, and we hung out a few. Was very NT. But now I just go library at lunch after a while you really don't care much at all. Had a oneitis freshman year too, and now losing interest I don't know what happened to them at all. Overall how I viewed myself from freshman year to sophomore year changed a lot, a lot more careless and more selfish. My only social interactions are with friends in classes . Dont care much about what I wear. Face that matters tbh blackpill helped with some of theses ideas. Andd I view ppl at school like they're going grow up and look like the people at Walmart anddd that pretty much makes me loose intrest in hanging out with ppl at lunch and gives me desire to make $$$

(I'm a poorcel too)

Best of luck bro

Good luck

youre gonna need it