Uppermaxilla

Lefort 2 + implants. Your occlusion also doesn't look too bad so I would also say a BSSO w/the lefort 2 is likely a good idea.

Lefort 2 + implants. Your occlusion also doesn't look too bad so I would also say a BSSO w/the lefort 2 is likely a good idea.
Lefort 2 is hard to source ngl I have no idea who does it In the us

• +1
Reactions: soylant
I should mention I am like 6,2 and 200 pounds but like I still have body fat maybe if I lean untill I have visible abs I can look good but yea I am still a little fat ngl idk how my face doesn’t show

I should mention I am like 6,2 and 200 pounds but like I still have body fat maybe if I lean untill I have visible abs I can look good but yea I am still a little fat ngl idk how my face doesn’t show
go for it man, just eat healthy and sleep normal.
eat meat only.

no need to workout, working out is for suicidal little pussy fags who hate thier own body, working out is needless stress

eat meat only.

no need to workout, working out is for suicidal little pussy fags who hate thier own body, working out is needless stress
Yea I don’t really enjoy lifting and have never really done it unless I had to for classes but I still have good body bone it’s just my face 😔 but yea I might just do under eye implant and genio and call it a life

Lefort 2 is hard to source ngl I have no idea who does it In the us
Giant has some LF2 cases on the go right now. I would recommend reaching out to him (provided you have the money ready). The surgeries will very likely not be done in the US, however. US is insanely expensive for any procedure though, so I'd suggest you look elsewhere regardless.
eat meat only.

I disagree - not everyone has to work out, but it's objectively good for you to at least get some cardio in for the cardiovascular health.

Giant has some LF2 cases on the go right now. I would recommend reaching out to him (provided you have the money ready). The surgeries will very likely not be done in the US, however. US is insanely expensive for any procedure though, so I'd suggest you look elsewhere regardless.

I disagree - not everyone has to work out, but it's objectively good for you to at least get some cardio in for the cardiovascular health.

Nah fuck that 😭 I will not get surgery from that dude tbh money wise I am like almost 18 rn and will get a good amount of money when I turn 21 more then enough for like 40 k surgery so I am like planning rn for when the time comes

Nah fuck that 😭 I will not get surgery from that dude tbh money wise I am like almost 18 rn and will get a good amount of money when I turn 21 more then enough for like 40 k surgery so I am like planning rn for when the time comes
Gotcha. In that case, if you're set on a US non-blackpilled surgeon, getting a LF2 will indeed be pretty damn hard. You can try for a typical bimax and see where implants can get you from there.

Gotcha. In that case, if you're set on a US non-blackpilled surgeon, getting a LF2 will indeed be pretty damn hard. You can try for a typical bimax and see where implants can get you from there.
I definitely need like under eye implants I kinda already have good cheek bones even at my weight but idk if I should just leave it at under eye or get one that also improves zygos and I forgot his name but this guy maybe from Florida does like high cut lf1 but he gives Jew vibes and idk if I really even need lf1 I already am dogmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
I definitely need like under eye implants I kinda already have good cheek bones even at my weight but idk if I should just leave it at under eye or get one that also improves zygos and I forgot his name but this guy maybe from Florida does like high cut lf1 but he gives Jew vibes and idk if I really even need lf1 I already am dogmaxxed
Honestly I forgot what your image looked like, and I think a LF1 wouldn't benefit you too much, you're right. Your nasal column is recessed, and I don't think there's a way to fix that besides LF2. Best bet imo would be just to go for some midface implants do add as much projection as you can without looking uncanny. Also, genio.

Just my 2 cents though - good to get some other opinions as well.

Honestly I forgot what your image looked like, and I think a LF1 wouldn't benefit you too much, you're right. Your nasal column is recessed, and I don't think there's a way to fix that besides LF2. Best bet imo would be just to go for some midface implants do add as much projection as you can without looking uncanny. Also, genio.

Just my 2 cents though - good to get some other opinions as well.
Nah i appreciate your input your are not the only one telling me lf2 a lot of like technically inclined people here say that to me they might be right but i feel like on this site a lot of people just dream and like cope with these insensitive surgery’s like if surgeons were competent and knew how to preform these crazy surgery’s why would they not take your money and do it for you the reason is probably that there is a good chance we might get fucked for life like lf2 losing vision is like a possible outcome or even worse. Sorry to rant

Nah i appreciate your input your are not the only one telling me lf2 a lot of like technically inclined people here say that to me they might be right but i feel like on this site a lot of people just dream and like cope with these insensitive surgery’s like if surgeons were competent and knew how to preform these crazy surgery’s why would they not take your money and do it for you the reason is probably that there is a good chance we might get fucked for life like lf2 losing vision is like a possible outcome or even worse. Sorry to rant
Well that's the rub with going hard on these surgeries, isn't it? Once you learn what exactly are the deficiencies that cause a person to be more unattractive, you realize that the only way to fix them are these invasive surgeries. Doctors don't perform them because they're extreme. They're too much for normal people, but if you're dedicated to addressing those perceived aesthetic flaws, there is no real alternative. You have to be at least a little bit crazy. I'm not judging, because I am absolutely one of those crazies. I have a plan to get quite a bit of work done, and non-surgery inclined people naturally scoff at the idea. These are extreme solutions, but if you want to truly beat your genetics, again, there is sometimes no alternative.

Take Giant's recent OBO case for example - I don't know if people really appreciative how impressive this surgery is. An OBO is such an extreme surgery, but it's essentially the only way to fix a certain subset of aesthetic imperfections. 20 years ago there was no way it would be done for aesthetic purposes. But now, we can get them done in a far safer way for those dedicated enough to this to get it done. For someone not invested enough in these surgeries, the risk will never be worth the reward. And not only is that ok, that's probably a good thing. Hats off to the people happy enough with their appearance to not care, but that's certainly not me, and it's certainly not the dominant narrative you'll read here.

All this is to say that if you feel uncomfortable getting a LF2 because it's more risky, don't get it.

A lot of people here do dream/mentally masturbate to the idea of these surgeries, but if you've got the funds and the will, and feel comfortable with the risks... these days, the world is your oyster.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
Well that's the rub with going hard on these surgeries, isn't it? Once you learn what exactly are the deficiencies that cause a person to be more unattractive, you realize that the only way to fix them are these invasive surgeries. Doctors don't perform them because they're extreme. They're too much for normal people, but if you're dedicated to addressing those perceived aesthetic flaws, there is no real alternative. You have to be at least a little bit crazy. I'm not judging, because I am absolutely one of those crazies. I have a plan to get quite a bit of work done, and non-surgery inclined people naturally scoff at the idea. These are extreme solutions, but if you want to truly beat your genetics, again, there is sometimes no alternative.

Take Giant's recent OBO case for example - I don't know if people really appreciative how impressive this surgery is. An OBO is such an extreme surgery, but it's essentially the only way to fix a certain subset of aesthetic imperfections. 20 years ago there was no way it would be done for aesthetic purposes. But now, we can get them done in a far safer way for those dedicated enough to this to get it done. For someone not invested enough in these surgeries, the risk will never be worth the reward. And not only is that ok, that's probably a good thing. Hats off to the people happy enough with their appearance to not care, but that's certainly not me, and it's certainly not the dominant narrative you'll read here.

All this is to say that if you feel uncomfortable getting a LF2 because it's more risky, don't get it.

A lot of people here do dream/mentally masturbate to the idea of these surgeries, but if you've got the funds and the will, and feel comfortable with the risks... these days, the world is your oyster.
Very factual I agree with you tbh I am just autistic idk why I ever came to this site somtimes I wana forget this forum and just do fuck else I think I am like body dysmorphic or something but yea obo is insane I know dr stienbacer idk how to spell his name he actually did work on sm I know but yea I know he does that surgery and it was insane to read and see the technical requirements

Very factual I agree with you tbh I am just autistic idk why I ever came to this site somtimes I wana forget this forum and just do fuck else I think I am like body dysmorphic or something but yea obo is insane I know dr stienbacer idk how to spell his name he actually did work on sm I know but yea I know he does that surgery and it was insane to read and see the technical requirements
Nearly everyone here has at least some body dysmorphia. I at least take a lot of comfort in knowing my issues are broadly fixable - I can become an average somewhat attractive person with enough work. It's better than before I found this place and was just sad that there was absolutely nothing I can do.

If this doesn't seem like something you're realistically going to follow through with, there's no point in staying here. It'll just hurt more.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer and soylant

Projection Rhino + implants, not LF2 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
View attachment 2720927

Projection Rhino + implants, not LF2 jfl
Hm I think I disagree - seems like his entire column and the associated structures are recessed, not just his nose.

You usually know what you're talking about though, so I'll gladly defer to you if that's true. Definitely an easier surgery to obtain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52433
This is great, but the point of her procedure was to make her look less Asian, which isn't OP's problem. There's just something wrong there craniofacial.
Do you guys genuinely think if I walked into a office and asked for lf2 say like Lacoms they would accept

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and ccwarrior
Do you guys genuinely think if I walked into a office and asked for lf2 say like Lacoms they would accept
No you'd have to get it done in Turkey under the guidance of a guy with a pepe the frog hat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aloft, PrimoMaxxer, HerpDerpson and 1 other person