ur dating life ends at 25

Mio

Mio

Master
past 25 unless you have really good collagen with sub nw1.5 hair (so u can run amnesia game) it will be socially unacceptable to hit on anyone that's younger than a middle aged wrinkly catlady hag that had decades of experience getting passed around by chads and tyrones.

22-25 is when you will be at your dating prime if u are fully looksmaxxed and getting started at ur career since you will be at a good balance point where u have money, looks, youth, and independence

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Kasanova, Xangsane and 14 others
Wish I was 16 again 😞. But with the knowledge I have now. Could have made my face look so much better.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, vermillioncorefan and 7 others
Your life in general ends at 25

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Joe Rogancel and 17 others
past 25 unless you have really good collagen with sub nw1.5 hair (so u can run amnesia game) it will be socially unacceptable to hit on anyone that's younger than a middle aged wrinkly catlady hag that had decades of experience getting passed around by chads and tyrones.

22-25 is when you will be at your dating prime if u are fully looksmaxxed and getting started at ur career since you will be at a good balance point where u have money, looks, youth, and independence
Your life in general ends at 25
Wish I was 16 again 😞. But with the knowledge I have now. Could have made my face look so much better.
Is it better to peak (as a robust prettyboy) at age 18 or age 26?

totally bullshit, know multiple guys in their 30s dating 18-22 yo
Ur just ugly and autistic
Hahahababba

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: iMogEveryone, zeshama, The Grinch and 18 others
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Cant relate

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and wollet2
dating is easier now than it was when I was younger.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Allornothing, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
it will be socially unacceptable to hit on anyone that's younger than a middle aged wrinkly catlady hag that had decades of experience getting passed around by chads and tyrones.
my cock cringed

op is just a subhuman
JoinedDec 16, 2021Posts13,508Reputation9,508
dating is easier now than it was when I was younger.
gigacap
nowadays u have to compete with chads from your entire metropolitan area compared to even pre mid 2010s when u could get away with being the most attractive in ur grade or school or work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
JoinedDec 16, 2021Posts13,508Reputation9,508

gigacap
nowadays u have to compete with chads from your entire metropolitan area compared to even pre mid 2010s when u could get away with being the most attractive in ur grade or school or work
Jun 27, 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Mio
gigacap
I have no issues whatsoever competing with other men my age, the majority is fat, balding and ugly.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and MoggerGaston
I have no issues whatsoever competing with other men my age, the majority is fat, balding and ugly.
This.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

I’m ascending by 21 at whatever cost

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Yeah no one your age, going for girls under 25 is a different story if there's a >5 year age gap between you

20 and 17 is considered problematic and will get you hounded on by cat ladies and troons let alone 30 and 18 like some boomer fucks want to brag about

how old are you

This is honestly kinda retarded. Plenty of guys in their late 20s still date chicks in their early twenties and even 18-19 y/o chicks. You usually can’t tell if someone is 23 or 29. Now when you get to your 30s, things change but you can still date women in their mid twenties.

The real blackpill here is that looks > age. If you look attractive she’ll say “Age is just a number! He’s very mature and established!”

But if you’re ugly and in your 30s then its “he’s just a little too old”.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Nick.Harte and BrahminBoss
as a 28 khhv should i kms?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Man why is this site full of losers with no concept of real life?Jfl
Another idiot that has no idea how life actually works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kanderior, BrahminBoss and Sprinkles
This is honestly kinda retarded. Plenty of guys in their late 20s still date chicks in their early twenties and even 18-19 y/o chicks. You usually can’t tell if someone is 23 or 29. Now when you get to your 30s, things change but you can still date women in their mid twenties.

The real blackpill here is that looks > age. If you look attractive she’ll say “Age is just a number! He’s very mature and established!”

But if you’re ugly and in your 30s then its “he’s just a little too old”.
When Gen Zs born in >=2000 hit their late 20s there will 100% be a push to raise the age of consent to 25

• JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Man why is this site full of losers with no concept of real life?Jfl
Another idiot that has no idea how life actually works
Holy fuck cope harder oldfag redditor

Holy fuck cope harder oldfag redditor
I am 21 you moron.
jfl can you get anything right in your life?
I Have 0 money.
0 career
Shaved head because i aint a faggot
Good collagen tho

And i just met up with a 16 year old yesterday while arriving via subway and she sucked my dick

you will never get bitches you moron😂JFL @ THESE HIGH E FAGGOTS ON THIS SITE AHHAAH

🥲“LIFE ENDS AT 25 MUH MUH PLS IM SO MISERABLE“

IMG 3352

I am 21 you moron.
I Have 0 money.
0 career
Good collagen tho

And i just met up with a 16 year old yesterday while arriving via subway and she sucked my dick

you will never get bitches you moron😂JFL @ THESE HIGH E FAGGOTS ON THIS SITE AHHAAH

View attachment 2553085
What country do you live in by the way?

I am 21 you moron.
I Have 0 money.
0 career
Good collagen tho

View attachment 2553085
whats your height?
How does your face look like?

Germany is going downhill die to Curry Invasions!!!

I hope the Situation improves..... It's good to see age of consent being 14.

May Fuhrer come back again to Restablish his empire and Free The Germans from the Hands of Ethnics!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏

I Love U Hitler! I adore u!!! May u Come Back Again and Establish ur Kingdom on Earth!!!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏

• JFL
Reactions: Mio
whats your height?
How does your face look like?
Height is 6 ft 2
Face looks bad but not completely ugly
bit of acne but other than that clear skin
Just imagine a typical ethnic jfl what can i say

Yea it was blackpill led at 16 id have made way more progress

dude wtf are you talking about

nah ill kms
Bro it's not worth it.....Girls r not everything unless u r a Sub5 then even males will not Respect u........But if u r a Normie then plz Make some Friends and Go out with them or watch movies in ur free time..........Plz cope the way u want but don't involve yrself in any addictions that's it

Live ur lyf like this till u die......Just accept it.

Maybe u will find some1 but this is just Bluepilled cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
I guess I'll stop

It actually ends at 17. if u didn’t secure a virgin by then you’re cucked for life

Yeah people lie they got time and shit but even if your overall smv goes up you have more access to roasties which don't matter. If you just wanna slay in bars with whores then be my guest but all the good girls are gone past 20 (if your lucky its more like 16 in the west tbh)

Everyone I know in happy LTR got with a girl younger then 20. Unless she was some giga sheltered girl if she is still on the market past 20 she likely has 10+ bodies and thats considered normal.

Cope
Yeah people lie they got time and shit but even if your overall smv goes up you have more access to roasties which don't matter. If you just wanna slay in bars with whores then be my guest but all the good girls are gone past 20 (if your lucky its more like 16 in the west tbh)
there are no “good girls” lmao, they all get fucked at bars and clubs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Cope

there are no “good girls” lmao, they all get fucked at bars and clubs.
Nah they still exist but they are exceedingly rare in the West.