ur dating life ends at 25

Nah they still exist but they are exceedingly rare in the West.
They are as rare as winning the lottery lol, it just doesn’t exist. Even if you do manage to marry some 14 year old virgin like in the /pol/cel fantasy, she’ll eventually realize she wasted her youth and female SMV on you and cuck you.
You’re just not going to find a wife in the west that’s not a whore.
That’s why I hate modern day hubbycucks. Absolute spineless NPC faggots.

They are as rare as winning the lottery lol, it just doesn’t exist. Even if you do manage to marry some 14 year old virgin like in the /pol/cel fantasy, she’ll eventually realize she wasted her youth and female SMV on you and cuck you.
You’re just not going to find a wife in the west that’s not a whore.
That’s why I hate modern day hubbycucks. Absolute spineless NPC faggots.
Depends how good looking and successful you are if your a mid dude then it is very rare the better looking you are the better your odds.

If you marry a virgin or girl below 2 bodies divorce is 10% if you marry a girl who is 8+ it jumps up to 40. And 10+ ifrc was like 55%. These were official divorce statistics made by a top divorce firm it does matter a lot

Depends how good looking and successful you are if your a mid dude then it is very rare the better looking you are the better your odds.

If you marry a virgin or girl below 2 bodies divorce is 10% if you marry a girl who is 8+ it jumps up to 40. And 10+ ifrc was like 55%. These were official divorce statistics made by a top divorce firm it does matter a lot
1 body before you is too much, especially if it was casual. It means she’s a whore no different from a woman who had 100+ bodies.

And Chads marry whores too, just like normies.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
1 body before you is too much, especially if it was casual. It means she’s a whore no different from a woman who had 100+ bodies.

And Chads marry whores too, just like normies.
1 body if its a long term relationship is not the end of the world unless the guy is noticeable better then you.

Look at the statistics man. But chances are some normie guy is going to marry a post wall whore so it doesn't matter regardless

• Hmm...
Reactions: bluk
1 body if its a long term relationship is not the end of the world unless the guy is noticeable better then you.

Look at the statistics man. But chances are some normie guy is going to marry a post wall whore so it doesn't matter regardless
I don’t care about statistics lol, it’s the fact that another man jizzed inside her holes. It’s disgusting to want to drvote your life to such a whore and make her the mother of your children.
Also if anything i’d be more disgusted if the guy she fucked was some incel. I’d feel I deserve better then.

I don’t care about statistics lol, it’s the fact that another man jizzed inside her holes. It’s disgusting to want to drvote your life to such a whore and make her the mother of your children.
Also if anything i’d be more disgusted if the guy she fucked was some incel. I’d feel I deserve better then.
Every body matters but it gets expontentially worse with each body in a multiplier effect. It also matters who the guy was and the reason if he is a total loser then its not the end of the world but it is still worse.

I do think its cucked for some christian guy who has 0 bodies to go for a girl who isn't a virgin

Last edited:
past 25 unless you have really good collagen with sub nw1.5 hair (so u can run amnesia game) it will be socially unacceptable to hit on anyone that's younger than a middle aged wrinkly catlady hag that had decades of experience getting passed around by chads and tyrones.

22-25 is when you will be at your dating prime if u are fully looksmaxxed and getting started at ur career since you will be at a good balance point where u have money, looks, youth, and independence

Brutal men’s life really peak for only 3 years

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
totally bullshit, know multiple guys in their 30s dating 18-22 yo
Ur just ugly and autistic
Hahahababba
Cant relate
Man why is this site full of losers with no concept of real life?Jfl
Another idiot that has no idea how life actually works

This is just OP coping with his subhumanity jfl

0066A38B 75B6 43F8 A023 3B99FD43D85C

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies