_MVP_

Dont get smarter
I swear, No one Likes him

He isn't a good Poster

He Looks ugly

Etc

@WeiWei

He is Low IQ too

That faggot needs to focus on iq. I will protect you if he tries to retaliate.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Let's see, *checks notes*

You are 34yo, I am 26
You were diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder a while ago, I haven't been. You enter a manic state rather often, I do not.
You have a confirmed 5.5x4 microdick, I have a 6.5x6 coke can fat dick
You are a subhuman piglet, I have a better hairline and resemble more of a human
Albeit your mania makes you think otherwise, you're legitimately low IQ, I'm not a cognitive psychologist but I'd wager yours is about 80 and that's a ballpark estimate
Also you live in Germanistan where any filthy migrant could slash your neck at a moment's notice, I do not.

Let's see, *checks notes*

You are 34yo, I am 26
You were diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder a while ago, I haven't been. You enter a manic state rather often, I do not.
You have a confirmed 5.5x4 microdick, I have a 6.5x6 coke can fat dick
You are a subhuman piglet, I have a better hairline and resemble more of a human
Albeit your mania makes you think otherwise, you're legitimately low IQ, I'm not a cognitive psychologist but I'd wager yours is about 80 and that's a ballpark estimate
Also you live in Germanistan where any filthy migrant could slash your neck at a moment's notice, I do not.
And btw at 26yo i was so Low IQ still (but still smarter than you). U should respect your elders, Kid.

I Look better, im smarter, and i am more evil.