User who have turned back the clock on there ageing what did you do

user123456

user123456

Master
I need all your tips I look 25 at 20

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and zilla
Up your water intake and take all vitamins your body needs and also use sunscreen, shave your beard if you have one, 8+ hours of sleep everyday, and exercise. But its all confidence bro

• +1
Reactions: AySab, Sny and user123456
Up your water intake and take all vitamins your body needs and also use sunscreen, shave your beard if you have one, 8+ hours of sleep everyday, and exercise. But its all confidence bro
you need the sun you sack of shit. eat more saturated fats and use NATURAL sunscreen and you'll be fine.

you need the sun you sack of shit. eat more saturated fats and use NATURAL sunscreen and you'll be fine.
will I deage or still look 25 some users said it's possible for me to look young again

Stfu didnt say you dont need the sun, sunscreen is to prevent uv rays from aging your skin

will I deage or still look 25 some users said it's possible for me to look young again
you can just don't use retarded man made vitamins/vitamins to save you. peace

Stfu didnt say you dont need the sun, sunscreen is to prevent uv rays from aging your skin
uv rays don't age you if you eat right. nature is always good for you.

• JFL
Reactions: AySab
Just go all in on surgery and take the :blackpill:

use collagen maxxing guide

Just go all in on surgery and take the :blackpill:
That's an option if anything makes me younger but I belive my face and height combined got me good in the bones department

• +1
Reactions: zilla
That's an option if anything makes me younger but I belive my face and height combined got me good in the bones department
Then yea just use collagen maxxing guide like @xegigi said

Then yea just use collagen maxxing guide like @xegigi said
Looking for more info I willing to spend thousands to look younger

PN serum with microneedling, tret, taking vitamins needed for collagen synthesis/production, injectable peptides, gut health, exercising, skin care routine, phenol peels, chemical peels, pdo threads, water, HA, matriyxl.
There is so much, do your research please :hnghn:

Fasting

Berberine

Glycine (10gr)