users with 30k+ posts and glowing paid for names

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Becoming Human
who reps these niggas i barely even see their posts idk where they can be posting maybe they only DM people or rep/post fraud, cant even remember any in particular becuz theyre so nondescript as posters

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, murdah, dopaminebeyondfried and 1 other person
who reps these niggas i barely even see their posts idk where they can be posting maybe they only DM people or rep/post fraud, cant even remember any in particular becuz theyre so nondescript as posters
maybe they posted alot when you weren't looking

maybe they posted alot when you weren't looking
i click thru old threads a lot and "real" posters appear everywhere. idk where these unreal niggas posts are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and mogstars
Like how I haven't see any of your posts before even though we both been here since 2022. You probably haven't seen mine either. Different time zone or some people are just active during a certain period then just stop altogether. There are a lot of reasons, so who knows

• +1
Reactions: murdah, dopaminebeyondfried and nathan
Like how I haven't see any of your posts before even though we both been here since 2022. You probably haven't seen mine either
i only have 2k posts and change my avi a lot

if someone has 20k posts and le flashy name they should be very noticeable

the only plausibel explanation is post frauding

the only plausibel explanation is post frauding

How would they post fraud? DMs and profile posts do not count as "posts."

How would they post fraud? DMs and profile posts do not count as "posts."
they leave phantom posts prolly like you cant see them without a special addon on your browser to make the html reveal hidden posts

they leave phantom posts prolly like you cant see them without a special addon on your browser to make the html reveal hidden posts
List some of the users that you think are frauding their posts.

What you proposed is pretty much impossible on a forum that uses XenForo without an external shadow-ban plugin that hides posts from others but adds the post to your post count, keep in mind that the owner/webmaster of this forum would have to implement it themselves.

However, it would be possible to make an add-on that would only allow other people with the add-on installed to view your posts, but it would not add an extra post to your post count because the "hidden" post would have to be stored in a separate database/server/website that the add-on fetches the posts from, otherwise it would be viewable to anyone.

Another possible variant of what you proposed would be an add-on that encrypts and decrypts post content, but it wouldn't completely hide the post, it would just make the post content unreadable.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
List some of the users that you think are frauding their posts.

What you proposed is pretty much impossible on a forum that uses XenForo without an external shadow-ban plugin that hides posts from others but adds the post to your post count, keep in mind that the owner/webmaster of this forum would have to implement it themselves.

However, it would be possible to make an add-on that would only allow other people with the add-on installed to view your posts, but it would not add an extra post to your post count because the "hidden" post would have to be stored in a separate database/server/website that the add-on fetches the posts from, otherwise it would be viewable to anyone.

Another possible variant of what you proposed would be an add-on that encrypts and decrypts post content, but it wouldn't completely hide the post, it would just make the post content unreadable.
one of them is this german guy whose name starts with E with 40k posts

youve been added to my list of nonreal users whose usernames i cant remember for using chatgpt btw

I think I know who you are talking about. The one who registered in 2021?
youve been added to my list of nonreal users whose usernames i cant remember for using chatgpt btw
I am not using ChatGPT, you can go through my other posts, my writing style remains consistent. I guess you could also run my posts through an AI detector, but they false positive sometimes.

I think I know who you are talking about. The one who registered in 2021?

I am not using ChatGPT, you can go through my other posts, my writing style remains consistent. I guess you could also run my posts through an AI detector, but they false positive sometimes.
Entschuldigung (dont tag him)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Kreatophagia
@ChiraqJihad

Entschuldigung (dont tag him)
He does not post as much anymore, his most active times were before you joined. He has around 1,000 pages of posts (this also includes profile posts), and 1 page is 40 posts. 1,000 x 40 = 40,000. It matches up.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
They’re posting way less now that’s why

1 I'm not German
2 90% of my posts or more are from 2020 and 2021
:Comfy:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and randomop
Most of them are schizo