Using opiods as a pre workout

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
Ive tried using crytal meth, amphetamine, weed, acid and 4-MMC as a pre, they are quite good for motivation and energy, but what is your opinion on opiods? I think they can help u push out more reps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, ilovenicotine, socialcel and 6 others
Nigga will deadlift while high on heroin
Coffin Dancing GIF
Coffin Dancing GIF

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss, R@m@, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
Btw I have used weed with coffee as a pre workout got the best pump ever but my heart was racing like crazy almost felt as if I'm going to get a heart attack any soon..

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and marek937
Ive tried using crytal meth, amphetamine, weed, acid and 4-MMC as a pre, they are quite good for motivation and energy, but what is your opinion on opiods? I think they can help u push out more reps
i sip a 3 scopes preworkout, a line of lean, gram of mdma, 16 oz redbull, 3 shots of vodka and 45 mg of crushed up addy

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
ive used tianeptine and kratom as pre w. It works amazing

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and marek937
dont like working out on amphetamines makes me focus too much on heart rate rather than exercise even while listening to music i like

only time i enjoyed it was on medium dose adzenys

bostin loyd used to use nalbuphine on leg days so he doesn't feel pain and thus able to train harder

• +1
Why do usacucks always use harddrugs like heroin, crystal meth and crack
That’s un heard off in Europe

you're crazy for even trying 4-mmc lol

try krokodil i know its popular in Russia

• +1
try krokodil i know its popular in Russia
Yeah I want to try krokodil enanthate they say its a very effective anabolic in combination with tamoxifen, Russians say "pret pizdez! "