Utah has to be the most brootal place to be

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment
All I saw when I went there was just WASP pheno white guys who were all like htn+ minimum and like 6'0 average, I was just getting mogged left right and centre

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
they have to go to their weird temple for hours every week, go on mission trips wearing button ups and the females believe that to stay tradwife while being slayed they have to plank on each other and have a cuck friend jump on the bed so it cancels out

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
they have to go to their weird temple for hours every week, go on mission trips wearing button ups and the females believe that to stay tradwife while being slayed they have to plank on each other and have a cuck friend jump on the bed so it cancels out
I heard Utah had a lot of mormons

• +1
Bahahahahahahaha that is so funny. I also read that they have something called soaking wherein it’s not considered sex because there is no thrusting involved 🤣

Mormons are like Orthodox Jews lmao

• JFL
Reactions: randomop and incel194012940
All I saw when I went there was just WASP pheno white guys who were all like htn+ minimum and like 6'0 average, I was just getting mogged left right and centre
i keep telling people im around mormon area and theres non stop 6'0 + htns + super nt

• +1
I'll be in Utah next year yellowstone maxxing

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Bahahahahahahaha that is so funny. I also read that they have something called soaking wherein it’s not considered sex because there is no thrusting involved 🤣

Mormons are like Orthodox Jews lmao
the only based thing about mormons is that they believe niggers are inferior, which is based

• +1
anybody can ascend there

just be mormon is law

• JFL
Small population but high concentration of white chads

• JFL
Reactions: jxck7468 and murdah
Utah is like Europe tbh, no niggers or ethnics there and it's pretty much all white

Utah is like Europe tbh, no niggers or ethnics there and it's pretty much all white
you mean Poland? cos Europe definetly has blacks and ethnics, especially western Europe

• +1