Utilizing fasting and low carb in the past has reduced my appetite and increased energy

Carnivore

Carnivore

Mistral
I used to do carnivore for a while and I have been doing intermittent fasting for years and some longer fasting (longest I did was 10 days) in the past. Even now when I eat carbs in a steep deficit (1500 calorie diet), I am able to go a long time without food with no issues and I can exercise fasted without feeling tired or hungry. I basically trained for 3.5 hours today (including cardio) and I am having my first meal at 17:00, and I am not even hungry. This would never have been possible in the past before I started training my body to utilize my body fat for fuel.

Fat adaption is a real thing and it is quite powerful.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, sudanguy and hopecel
I used to do carnivore for a while and I have been doing intermittent fasting for years and some longer fasting (longest I did was 10 days) in the past. Even now when I eat carbs in a steep deficit (1500 calorie diet), I am able to go a long time without food with no issues and I can exercise fasted without feeling tired or hungry. I basically trained for 3.5 hours today (including cardio) and I am having my first meal at 17:00, and I am not even hungry. This would never have been possible in the past before I started training my body to utilize my body fat for fuel.

Bookmarking this, thank you

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore

everything is alright except exercising (especially cardio or HIIT if you do it) and long fasts