04527-cm-jpg-to-png-baroque-golden-frame.-antique-style-object-.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 3

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 483
You're ldaring on this website while your classmates are abroad having fun

• So Sad
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I have vacation everyday for the past 5 years

If you didnt care anymore you would be robbing banks, killing chads and raping stacys

Rots me bro

Im envious

Not been rotting bro, Been grinding me ass off. Just dont have school i fucking hate school never liked it. Last year i was in school again after 5 years and got kicked out after a month i shit you not, they thought i was gonna go ER.

Not been rotting bro, Been grinding me ass off. Just dont have school i fucking hate school never liked it. Last year i was in school again after 5 years and got kicked out after a month i shit you not, they thought i was gonna go ER.

JFL if you didnt go ER you wasted your time

My vacation starts next week. Can’t wait to ldar without any social interaction. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
c-c-c-c--cc-c-c-cuc-uc-uc-ucuc-ck-ucc-cuck

Mission failed. We'll get them next time.

But now for real did you really get expelled cos they thought you were going to go Minassian on them or because u did some dumb shit

Cause if they actually did then America is fucked completely (not that I ever thought otherwise anyway)

But now for real did you really get expelled cos they thought you were going to go Minassian on them or because u did some dumb shit

Cause if they actually did then America is fucked completely (not that I ever thought otherwise anyway)

No of course not, I just wanted to try school again i had some difficulties with my health in the past thats why i had to stop school,

i used to bike 30mins to highschool after that i went to college and it was only 5 mins away but all i was doing was sitting on my as playing video games, killed my stamina and endurance completely i used to play football as a kid.

so even tho it was only 5 mins away i would be out of breath half way, tired as shit when i got there on top of that had a panic attack to just infront of the school, i stopped IT school, (full of dudes not even a girl in the whole building that sucked)

so fast forward Last year i tried again after a long time. and pretty much because i was in school with mostly girls and like 5 dudes in my class rest girls. But i was at the lowest point when it came to looking good, Acne all over my face felt like shit got the worst haircut of all time it was a joke, So i felt like shit but i coudlnt say that to the teacher so i just made up some other shit about that i want to do something else.

I started just fucking around and drawing in class because i like to draw sometimes did it allot as a kid, I drew a clock, a skull that had a quote of a rap song on top of it. and they started to accuse me of acting wierd which i wasn't they thought i was confused, started to blame me, my sister called them up after i got expelled for no reason, the dude said i drew a BOMB!!!!..... wtf it was a fucking clock that said and im not joking '' ITS BBC TIME'' and they said i drew somehitng that looked like a bomb..... like give me a break. ( sorry for the TLDR) but its interesting.