Vaping question

D

Deleted member 60975

Master
I know vaping is really bad for hormonal profile but how bad is it for skin? Main concern is that nicotine attacks collagen. Would this problem be solved by using tretinoin?

bad hormonal profile affects skina lot

bro…

• +1
Reactions: okok
Don't vape, it doesn't even look cool and if you have to, smoke cigars instead because at least you'll look cool while doing it. Both are bad though

• Hmm...
Reactions: 4lt.Real
Probably, my skin quality is very good from accutsne turnover with a copious nic and cart addiction

Tret +
occosional derma stamp( not just jaw) + vit C +
hydraulic acid

For moisturizer I use only beef tallow, aqaufor for lips

On accutane too but tret seems to do a lot more tbh. That being said beef tallow is super valid and extremely moisturizing, it's all I need on tret + accutane

For akin quality you really want to increase turnover rate

In order of expense, best to worst

Tret/taz/retinoids

Accutane

Ghk-Cu/peptides

Tret should increase turnover a lot, especially if you dermaroll before application to increase absorption. Good for scarring and having fresh skin

If you dont have acne, a light cleanser in the morning, after taking tret at night is good

Bentonite clay is super good and not harsh, doesn't require scrubbing your skin with chemicals and friction, mask that drys then washes off, I'd use this twice a week to keep your skin fresh

Pulling off extra skin is going to encourage a more even layer to grow in its place IF you aren't over-exfoliating

I wrote too much do you even have bad skin 😭

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
dont get addicted only vape/do drugs/smoke to look NT so you get laid at parties etc.

Probably, my skin quality is very good from accutsne turnover with a copious nic and cart addiction

Tret +
hydraulic acid

On accutane too but tret seems to do a lot more tbh. That being said beef tallow is super valid and extremely moisturizing, it's all I need on tret + accutane

Tret/taz/retinoids

Accutane

Ghk-Cu/peptides

Tret should increase turnover a lot, especially if you dermaroll before application to increase absorption. Good for scarring and having fresh skin

If you dont have acne, a light cleanser in the morning, after taking tret at night is good

Bentonite clay is super good and not harsh, doesn't require scrubbing your skin with chemicals and friction, mask that drys then washes off, I'd use this twice a week to keep your skin fresh

Pulling off extra skin is going to encourage a more even layer to grow in its place IF you aren't over-exfoliating

Is 10mg of accutane enough for ascension from decent skin to good skin

Is 10mg of accutane enough for ascension from decent skin to good skin
Honestly yeah I think low dose acctuane is good to prevent any potential ed and minimize liver burden

I get mine from synergy forge

You'll have to do 12.5mg with the pill splitter tho (50mg pills)

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
Honestly yeah I think low dose acctuane is good to prevent any potential ed and minimize liver burden
I have shit bacne and chestne from 500 mg test blast, dyorotic told me to take 10mg accutane ED to prevent sides but idk if that’s enough

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I have shit bacne and chestne from 500 mg test blast, dyorotic told me to take 10mg accutane ED to prevent sides but idk if that’s enough
Take 30 mg brah

Why the fuck 500mg test

I'd reccomend sub 350 to minimize sides. You don't need all that test

And you on AI?

I get mine from synergy forge

You'll have to do 12.5mg with the pill splitter tho (50mg pills)
I order from QSC and they have a fucking response time of one day and idek if they shipped my order

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Take 30 mg brah

Why the fuck 500mg test

And you on AI?
18 and pubertymaxxing, bloated as hell and I have no ai because my diuretics and AI got delayed by a month. The world truly hates me. Anyways I ordered from 4 different sources and they all somehow late. Fml, also I’m 6’4” so idgaf abt growth plates fusing

I order from QSC and they have a fucking response time of one day and idek if they shipped my order
Ordered furosemide from otc store and some from bg pharmacy plus some aromasin. Napsgear fucked me over

Tret +
hydraulic acid

Tret/taz/retinoids

Accutane

Ghk-Cu/peptides

My skin isn’t that bad now no acne at all even when I eat junk but I decided to follow goatis a couple of months back and tanned 24/7 with no sunscreen at all I even quit Tret now my skin is loose without a moisture barrier gonna get back into the skin game

Take 30 mg brah

Why the fuck 500mg test

And you on AI?
Also I’m planning on doing a permablast

18 and pubertymaxxing, bloated as hell and I have no ai because my diuretics and AI got delayed by a month. The world truly hates me. Anyways I ordered from 4 different sources and they all somehow late. Fml, also I’m 6’4” so idgaf abt growth plates fusing
I’m 6’1 both my parents are sub 5’9 do you think I could grow from hgh ?

Tret +
hydraulic acid

Tret/taz/retinoids

Accutane

Ghk-Cu/peptides

Does Accutane lighten skin too?

I’m 6’1 both my parents are sub 5’9 do you think I could grow from hgh ?
Prob not, maybe but you would have to spend copious amounts of money a month

Ordered furosemide from otc store and some from bg pharmacy plus some aromasin. Napsgear fucked me over
Tag me when posting furo result report

• +1
Prob not, maybe but you would have to spend copious amounts of money a month
Gonna start injecting 4ius a day hopefully I grow taller without getting an ogre face

• JFL
Furosemide with roids is asking for irreversible kidney/liver damage

Gonna start injecting 4ius a day hopefully I grow taller without getting an ogre face
Not enough, better to inject test and 4iu of hgh for facial masculinization. You need at least 10 iu to grow taller

IMG 0363
IMG 0364

It’s @androgenic, you need good hair genetics, so far I have no balding. Lookup androgenicogre on tiktok
But why is 4ius bad? I won’t go to 10 man that’s asking for acromegaly max I would do is cycle between 4 and 6 I’m hopping on trt aswell will it age me?

But why is 4ius bad? I won’t go to 10 man that’s asking for acromegaly max I would do is cycle between 4 and 6 I’m hopping on trt aswell will it age me?
4ius isn’t enough to make you grow in height at your age, trt won’t age you if you take care of ur skin and use tret

4ius isn’t enough to make you grow in height at your age, trt won’t age you if you take care of ur skin and use tret
6 or 8 ius? Also is testosterone alone enough for dimorphism?

6 or 8 ius? Also is testosterone alone enough for dimorphism?
You need to pair testosterone with something that boosts gh and it can’t be a trt dosage if test. 8 ius at least for a chance at growing height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975