[Video] Power Stomping for Height Increase

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
I was feeling really angry about my manletism and so my session today (second session so far) was extra violent. (Although 20 minutes, instead of 30) Literally I can barely walk and my feet hurt a lot now. I still have to squat for two hours to stretch out my femurs. Walking home right now is hard, for my hamstrings feel injured. Gotta ascend or die trying boyos!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slayerino, Manletmachine, Sub0 and 33 others
You just gonna end up getting some shin splints

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, flippasav, Deleted member 23564 and 4 others
how much would this increase height if done for a month?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 1901
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, MEMPSK, Deleted member 21449 and 3 others
how much would this increase height if done for a month?
Honestly, no idea. I don’t even no if it works. I heard 2-4 cm I’m a year, and @5.5psl said he got a cm after a certain number of months in which I forgot. But I’ll let you know my results.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: baldgeeza, 5.5psl, Iblamejordan and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Xyjarz and SubhumanCurrycel
I was feeling really angry about my manletism and so my session today (second session so far) was extra violent. (Although 20 minutes, instead of 30) Literally I can barely walk and my feet hurt a lot now. I still have to squat for two hours to stretch out my femurs. Walking home right now is hard, for my hamstrings feel injured. Gotta ascend or die trying boyos!

The grunts and breathing make me laugh, this cope is crazy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin, Agendum, pentamogged9000 and 3 others
The grunts and breathing make me laugh, this cope is crazy
Yeah I wasn’t aware I sounded like that.

At least I’m trying to ascend. Even if cope, at least it will strengthen my leg bones and muscles.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MEMPSK and Sondern
Yeah I wasn’t aware I sounded like that.

At least I’m trying to ascend. Even if cope, at least it will strengthen my leg bones and muscles.
Good luck 😂 how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
  • +1
You’d be better off making as much money as possible and spending it on proper growth hormone
Yeah but my parents don’t let me get HGH.

• JFL
Reactions: therocky
Yeah but my parents don’t let me get HGH.
Your old enough to have a bank account and make your own money to buy it on your own

• +1
Your old enough to have a bank account and make your own money to buy it on your own
Well my mom hasn’t set one up jfl. I’ve asked her like 3 times. And she’d make me ask her before buying anything. I told her all my peers can buy things whenever they want but she doesn’t listen.

just had a light yagami tier incel laugh at this shit
kira-laugh-light-yagami.gif

havent laughed out loud like that in months

might kinda work maybeish if you were like on a chair and just kicked down at nothing to overextend your leg but your gonna pop it out of place eventually

• JFL
You cannot change your height. Stop hurting yourself.

• JFL
make some better sound effects next time not just heavy breathing, a nice "GRRR" or "AH" would in unison with some kicks would be peak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26640, pentamogged9000 and Deleted member 1901
You’re too weak to do it. And I’ll see if I can change height. Pain is good.
Anyone can hurt themselves, that's why everyone dies. It's also why you're an idiot for continuing to do this. How tall are you anyway?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Anyone can hurt themselves, that's why everyone dies
nigga is barely sentient but thinks hes ghandi

does everyone die from hurting themselves, or even a majority retard?

retard?

• +1
no offense but ur making urself look goofy and it’s not gonna work just wear lifts or get LL in the future my man

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 1901
nigga is barely sentient but thinks hes ghandi

does everyone die from hurting themselves, or even a majority retard?

retard?
What does this even mean?

no offense but ur making urself look goofy and it’s not gonna work just wear lifts or get LL in the future my man
Lifts are cope. You can’t have sex with lifts on. I’ll get LL if I can afford Paley, but I’m tired of my manletism and don’t want to wait 10 more years jfl.

?

Cope. It’s worth a shot. There’s benefits even if it fails. Even if I knew it had a 1% chance of working, I’d still be doing it. You’re just too weak/lazy.

You can’t blame me for coping, for I am 5’7.13 :feelsrope:
"Eating poop also hurts and COULD make you taller. Maybe your poop has nutrients that could raise your height. Worth a shot!" That's what I just read.

I don't need to stomp myself because I am 6'2". If I get any taller I'll have to buy new clothes. There is literally NOTHING wrong with 5'7". You're already taller than most women. I'm guessing you're a kid, so you'll keep growing for a few years. Don't sweat it.

• JFL
Lifts are cope. You can’t have sex with lifts on. I’ll get LL if I can afford Paley, but I’m tired of my manletism and don’t want to wait 10 more years jfl.
no they aren’t you’ll get an easy confidence boost when walking around in public and people won’t perceive u as a manlet as much if u go from 5’7->5’9

• +1
There is literally NOTHING wrong with 5'7". You're already taller than most women. I'm guessing you're a kid, so you'll keep growing for a few years. Don't sweat it.
Bluepiller alert

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
"Eating poop also hurts and COULD make you taller. Maybe your poop has nutrients that could raise your height. Worth a shot!" That's what I just read.

I don't need to stomp myself because I am 6'2". If I get any taller I'll have to buy new clothes. There is literally NOTHING wrong with 5'7". You're already taller than most women. I'm guessing you're a kid, so you'll keep growing for a few years. Don't sweat it.
don’t lie to him, when i was 5’7 like last year it felt short and subhuman asf, now that i’m 5’11 the difference is literally night and day lmao

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 1901
youre my new favorite shizo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 1901
no they aren’t you’ll get an easy confidence boost when walking around in public and people won’t perceive u as a manlet as much if u go from 5’7->5’9
I respect your view but I largely disagree. lifts could work, but have limitations. First of all, you can’t hide them in a ltr. And second, they backfire if they are found out. I do wrestling at school, and so it’s impossible to wrestle in lifts. I’m sure my teammates would notice if I was 2 inches shorter whenever I switched to wrestling shoes.

• So Sad
Reactions: omarthegoat195
I respect your view but I largely disagree. lifts could work, but have limitations. First of all, you can’t hide them in a ltr. And second, they backfire if they are found out. I do wrestling at school, and so it’s impossible to wrestle in lifts. I’m sure my teammates would notice if I was 2 inches shorter whenever I switched to wrestling shoes.
oh dang nvm then sorry abt that bro

• +1
im caging so hard at this video rewatching for the 5th time now

• +1
don’t lie to him, when i was 5’7 like last year it felt short and subhuman asf, now that i’m 5’11 the difference is literally night and day lmao
How’d you grow 4 inches in a year?

How tall are your parents?

• +1
wait what height is he exactly?

Yeah it’s literally over.
I really hope I could help you brother but I sincerely can’t but I would if I could. You seem like such a nice guy. DO NOT GO ER BRO THO! jfl:feelskek:

• +1
I really hope I could help you brother but I sincerely can’t but I would if I could. You seem like such a nice guy. DO NOT GO ER BRO THO! jfl:feelskek:
Thx. I shall ascend or die trying.

Yeah it’s literally over.
Nah bro hopefully you can get close to fathers height in the future, you can geomaxx too your current height is not manlet tier in a lot of countries

• +1
Or you know just start sprinting and not light step sprints, instead those where you put a lot of force onto the ground, like you being chased by a nigga.

Or you know just start sprinting and not light step sprints, instead those where you put a lot of force onto the ground, like you being chased by a nigga.
stomping puts more force. Try stomping as hard as possible, you will see what I mean