[Video] Power Stomping for Height Increase

I was feeling really angry about my manletism and so my session today (second session so far) was extra violent. (Although 20 minutes, instead of 30) Literally I can barely walk and my feet hurt a lot now. I still have to squat for two hours to stretch out my femurs. Walking home right now is hard, for my hamstrings feel injured. Gotta ascend or die trying boyos!

what is lil bro doing 💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 21048 and Gaygymmaxx
Is this to create microfractures that you then stretch out when you sleep?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Is this to create microfractures that you then stretch out when you sleep?
I don’t stretch it will asleep — I stretch femurs by being in a squatting position for 2 hours

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
You’d be better off making as much money as possible and spending it on proper growth hormone
GH makes your growth plates fuse after 15 retard. That's why gh treatment stops at 15 max.

GH makes your growth plates fuse after 15 retard. That's why gh treatment stops at 15 max.
This is so unbelievably dumb it's insane, who tf told you this

I was feeling really angry about my manletism and so my session today (second session so far) was extra violent. (Although 20 minutes, instead of 30) Literally I can barely walk and my feet hurt a lot now. I still have to squat for two hours to stretch out my femurs. Walking home right now is hard, for my hamstrings feel injured. Gotta ascend or die trying boyos!

Manlet is angy

Could I get more info on the theory behind this? Hasn't microfractures been debunked in several cases?

• +1
Could I get more info on the theory behind this? Hasn't microfractures been debunked in several cases?
Yeah it probably doesn’t work. I’m trying it anyway. The theory is that somehow stretching the microfractures and having the bone heal lengthens it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
Yeah it probably doesn’t work. I’m trying it anyway. The theory is that somehow stretching the microfractures and having the bone heal lengthens it.
Running, jumping especially, etc. all stimulate growth. I'm not confident stomping is sustainable long-term but worth experimenting.

• +1
LMAO i tried this for a day

• +1

The grunting is too funny

• +1
Well my mom hasn’t set one up jfl. I’ve asked her like 3 times. And she’d make me ask her before buying anything. I told her all my peers can buy things whenever they want but she doesn’t listen.
You could still just set it up yourself without her permission.

You could get the school involved and see if she’s actually listen to them cos you not getting an account is hindering your independence

• +1
Well my mom hasn’t set one up jfl. I’ve asked her like 3 times. And she’d make me ask her before buying anything. I told her all my peers can buy things whenever they want but she doesn’t listen.
Bank of America/Wells Fargo you can get your own individual bank account at 17 w/o parent just show id+ssn if your in the U.S.

Otherwise you need your mom to joint your account at other banks and she will have access to your money till your 18 which is gay

Literally get a job, your own account, buy some crypto to get ai for the meantime it's like 300$ max per year for aromasin. Depending on doses and frequency

If not I think you could get a prepaid visa transfer it to btc then buy aromasin or another ai

Hgh is like 250$ a month 98% purity, I also found some legit Pfizer Pharma hgh Genotropin from Turkroaches for 185$ lol

Last edited:
  • +1

I only do power stomps so my ass and hamstrings get larger... Kinda rare to get angry enough to the point of doing that, but it works very well and I'll turn it into a daily exercise thanks to you...

Thanks for the idea and I can show you the results one day as retribution (only if you want, ofc, no homo 🤭)

• JFL
stomping puts more force. Try stomping as hard as possible, you will see what I mean
Keep doing that if you want a pair of watermelons for an ass, trust me 🤭🤭🤭

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25323 and Deleted member 1901
You’d be better off making as much money as possible and spending it on proper growth hormone
You taking anything bro your like 18 now? Your mk677 failed. You could grow from spine just inject the whole pharma tbh :lul:

You could still just set it up yourself without her permission.
im pathetic i cant do that but i would if it was possible. i wouldnt even know where to start with that kind of thing
You could get the school involved and see if she’s actually listen to them cos you not getting an account is hindering your independence
yeah man. i think her "protectiveness" is ridiculous, but she disagrees. im 17 and literally can't do a single thing in the real world by myself. rn i cant drive, dont have job, just post on here she doesn't even want me having social media/talking to people online. i told her i had a friend online one time and she freaked out and gave me a speech about child predators jfl she thinks im like a 10 year old girl life sucks but i cant control her ill just be a complete noob at life once im an adult ill have to adjust quickly to survive in this difficult world. i feel truly pathetic but really its not my fault but i want to change and be successful i plan to monetize my yt channel (i have 1.72k subs) but she wont help me and since its a looksmaxxing channel i cant tell her what it is and shes really suspicious of me all the time she wouldnt let me chew mastic gum or leanmax or fast and shit i cant looksmax cuz im dictated and controlled. it never began for me. i should just rope tbh but im too much a pussy so that wont realistically happen

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 21048
im pathetic i cant do that but i would if it was possible. i wouldnt even know where to start with that kind of thing

yeah man. i think her "protectiveness" is ridiculous, but she disagrees. im 17 and literally can't do a single thing in the real world by myself. rn i cant drive, dont have job, just post on here she doesn't even want me having social media/talking to people online. i told her i had a friend online one time and she freaked out and gave me a speech about child predators jfl she thinks im like a 10 year old girl life sucks but i cant control her ill just be a complete noob at life once im an adult ill have to adjust quickly to survive in this difficult world. i feel truly pathetic but really its not my fault but i want to change and be successful i plan to monetize my yt channel (i have 1.72k subs) but she wont help me and since its a looksmaxxing channel i cant tell her what it is and shes really suspicious of me all the time she wouldnt let me chew mastic gum or leanmax or fast and shit i cant looksmax cuz im dictated and controlled. it never began for me. i should just rope tbh but im too much a pussy so that wont realistically happen
I'm your age as well bro, no license, car or anything, just spend my time here. Pretty soon I'll be 18 so I can finally ascend in most aspects probably you as well.

Anyway you can make some bucks w/o a job?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
You .org niggas kill me 😭

• +1
You taking anything bro your like 18 now? Your mk677 failed. You could grow from spine just inject the whole pharma tbh :lul:
Don't have the money for it :/

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21048 and Deleted member 1901
The autism is real

Your mom is crazy bro but be strong you can make it

• +1

You know you could just not listen to her

Dude. Just look for bank accounts for 17 yr olds

• +1