Videos like this are such a cope, just like mewing

CristianT

CristianT

Clown World
IMG 20230326 115158

Ive seen so many videos about dark circles and how taking a certain vitamin or pill will remove them

Bro, these are all straight up bullshit.

I also have dark circles but it's because my skin is very thin thus my veins are visible and creating the dark circle effect.

Or just like in the picture 'dark circle' when in reality the dude is really deficient on the infraorbital area; the real solution would be implants or fat graft. The rest is pure cope.

It's just like mewing a bunch of cope and ignorant people who will believe everything.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Sub0, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others
somtiems its just genetic i thnk? or sometime swhen i dirnk caffeine they get darker

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
somtiems its just genetic i thnk? or sometime swhen i dirnk caffeine they get darker
Yes. Genetics obviously plays a big part.

I was born with it.

My only real solution to remove these dark circles is implants which i got(but i am very swollen atm) and i will use concelear for the visible veins.

Thats only the real solution

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
View attachment 2124803

Ive seen so many videos about dark circles and how taking a certain vitamin or pill will remove them

I also have dark circles but it's because my skin is very thin thus my veins are visible and creating the dark circle effect.

Or just like in the picture 'dark circle' when in reality the dude is really deficient on the infraorbital area; the real solution would be implants or fat graft. The rest is pure cope.

It's just like mewing a bunch of cope and ignorant people who will believe everything.
One should never take advice from a truecel doctor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Master, Deleted member 24444 and CristianT
View attachment 2124803

just ordered 4% hydroquinone (prescription strength) a week ago. Dark circles half as noticeable lmao.

Just get surgery and use these dumb videos as an explanation to normies

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and VenatorLuparius
also have veiny under eyes
Thinking about either getting PRP or fillers