Vinnie hacker body is 10/10 no failos what the standard comparison should be

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works

Lean
Veins
Perfect clavicles to waist ratio (not disproportionately high and not framelet tier

Mogs this goofy build that looks like his waist is gonna snatch in half

1622DCF4 6838 4E0A 8531 0FEF03930ECF

And also mogs that muh big muscles bro coper Sam sulek

Perfect clavicle to waist ratio is everything. Jfl at any other body type

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5.5psl, PMF1 and 10 others
looks average, nothing special

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zan, Ryldoo IS COPING, WishIwasChico and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
looks average, nothing special
That’s the point. Also Muh nothing special pls find me people who can easily stay this lean year round without trying. Top 0.001% genes

That’s the point. Also Muh nothing special pls find me people who can easily stay this lean year round without trying. Top 0.001% genes
"without trying" okay blud

He's tiny bro
Are u stupid? If u stand next to him you’d be narrow asf incel

He has BONES he doesn’t need to overcompensate with muscle like Sam Subhumanlek

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
"without trying" okay blud
lol he legit eats subway and cereal everyday. Meanwhile subhumans like me deserve to starve to not even reach that leanness

lol he legit eats subway and cereal everyday. Meanwhile subhumans like me deserve to starve to not even reach that leanness
fell for the bait

Are u stupid? If u stand next to him you’d be narrow asf incel

View attachment 2815964

He has BONES he doesn’t need to overcompensate with muscle like Sam Subhumanlek
My bidelt is probably bigger than his lol. I'm just high bodyfat or I'd post pic

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
fell for the bait
Bro he’s been this lean since birth. Find me a pic of him anywhere above 10% bf. Even when he was a kid he was lean, this guy simply won the genetic lottery

Ideal in Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: trueceI, Debetro and anthony111553
Maybe like one subway and cereal a day which is nothing.

A subway footlong is not even 1k calories.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
My bidelt is probably bigger than his lol. I'm just high bodyfat or I'd post pic
Is ur waist and abs insertion even to par? Lol at comparing one body part and ofc u wouldn’t post ur body we know it’ll get mogged to ashes

Bro he’s been this lean since birth. Find me a pic of him anywhere above 10% bf. Even when he was a kid he was lean, this guy simply won the genetic lottery
lmao at thinking he eats a subway ever day that don't even make sense retard

Everyone is lean as a kid and will probably stay that way unless they have shit parents who feed them too much.

Is ur waist and abs insertion even to par? Lol at comparing one body part and ofc u wouldn’t post ur body we know it’ll get mogged to ashes
If I don't forget I'll be back in one month with those pics >:(

Why are you so obsessed with him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
lmao at thinking he eats a subway ever day that don't even make sense retard
Fym. He streams a lot u can’t basically tell what he eats everyday

this looks like the average build, just lean

Why are you so obsessed with him
Cus he’s the one guy where every girl irl (jfl) I’ve shown him said is hot. Like he’s universally attractive

Fym. He streams a lot u can’t basically tell what he eats everyday
but he also goes to the gym so how does he not even try

• JFL
this looks like the average build, just lean
‘Just lean’. Yeah he’s just casually sub 10% bf year round like the rest of the male population right? I hate gymcels holy

Dyel is a gymcel term no one cares about. Ur bones can’t compete

• JFL
Reactions: trueceI
he's tiny cunt, tf r u talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and anthony111553
but he also goes to the gym so how does he not even try
Lol gym takes no effort and is fun sometimes. The diet is 90% of the challenge especially if u wanna cut

‘Just lean’. Yeah he’s just casually sub 10% bf year round like the rest of the male population right? I hate gymcels holy

View attachment 2815980

Dyel is a gymcel term no one cares about. Ur bones can’t compete
i mean sub 10% is pushing it have you seen competitive natties they look way more peeled and are 5-9% bf hes like 11-12% imo

• Hmm...
Lol gym takes no effort and is fun sometimes. The diet is 90% of the challenge especially if u wanna cut
yeah man i also use to believe Chico eat whatever he wanted

keep coping, sulek mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
i mean sub 10% is pushing it have you seen competitive natties they look way more peeled and are 5-9% bf hes like 11-12% imo
He has leg veins

• Hmm...
Reactions: gooner23
He has leg veins
he looks leaner than me but everyone distributes fat differently maybe he is 10% but id assume he'd be more peeled

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and Deleted member 51465

Almost any 1 without shitty genetics this isliterally a 5 year natty result what makes him 0.001 percent is his face but even then actual chads mog harder and i mean actual chads like matt bomer and henry cavill don't get me wrong the guy is still very good looking but not 0.001 percentile unless you look like sean orpy in motion you can't claim that title

like i said, fell off
Hahahah do u know how much 2mil is? Wait r u legit dumb I won’t even bother explaining tiktok to u

Anything over 1.2mil likes = viral

He was decent as a teen, now he looks like a ballsack

His recent tiktok got 2mil LIKES. Cope

He is very good good looking if not why the fuck would he have so many followers in before it's all males like women don't go to the gym to

Hahahah do u know how much 2mil is? Wait r u legit dumb I won’t even bother explaining tiktok to u

he still fell off, that's like smosh saying they didn't fall of cause they get a million views on youtube even though they use to be one of the biggest channels and clearly fell off

he still fell off, that's like smosh saying they didn't fall of cause they get a million views on youtube even though they use to be one of the biggest channels and clearly fell off

2.8 mil likes from majority foids for just staring at the camera. Find me a tiktok similar to this of a guy just staring into the camera and getting even close to this amount of like in 2024?

Muh fell off.

reporting in.
I envy u lean moggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SEPRAY and trueceI

2.8 mil likes from majority foids for just staring at the camera. Find me a tiktok similar to this of a guy just staring into the camera and getting even close to this amount of like in 2024?

Muh fell off.

I envy u lean moggers

brutal washed up celeb pill

Because it was a famous anime reference

Retard

I envy u lean moggers
staying lean is easier than getting there.

his body is achievable for most people by the way, but most won't get there as the average person has no discipline.

• +1
Reactions: buflek, Costcosuperstore and shieldzz
Cus he’s the one guy where every girl irl (jfl) I’ve shown him said is hot. Like he’s universally attractive
I bet anything he is not universally attractive. He looks like a gay clown

iu
iu

And his body is rather PATHETIC without selfie mirror frauding

iu
iu

He doesn't even reach 180 cm as well, I don't know what do you see about him

• +1
Reactions: buflek and coispet
>what the standard comparison should be

>body any guy can get lifting for a year

IMG 5319