Do you know what wide means
IMG 5323
IMG 5322

His smv is his hair and face, put a mtn on his body and it’ll do shit on tinder
IMG 5321

• +1
Reactions: zan, datboijj, coispet and 2 others
vinnies waist to clavicle ratio isnt good, it isnt bad either but its not good

theres so many better references you could have chosen for a good non fully gymmaxed body his frame is decent nothing to use as a comparison though

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and arabcelxxx
Be so serious dude.

Do you know what wide means
View attachment 2816050View attachment 2816051

His smv is his hair and face, put a mtn on his body and it’ll do shit on tinder
View attachment 2816052
That dude skull is just comically tiny. Vinnie has perfect proportions have nothing more to add. Point is he doesn’t stand out like crazy yet appealing asf, which explains his millions of following
vinnies waist to clavicle ratio isnt good, it isnt bad either but its not good

theres so many better references you could have chosen for a good non fully gymmaxed body his frame is decent nothing to use as a comparison though
??? Explained in op why his body is top tier. He doesn’t have a single failo

That dude skull is just comically tiny. Vinnie has perfect proportions have nothing more to add. Point is he doesn’t stand out like crazy yet appealing asf, which explains his millions of following

??? Explained in op why his body is top tier. He doesn’t have a single failo

this is a failo, although not a big one, also his hips should ideally be narrower or his shoulders slightly broader, the only reason he doesnt look like he has a small frame is cause of his straight collarbones, they arent actually wide though

his bidelt is normal nothing that would halo

im not saying his frame is bad ur right he basicaly doesnt have failos but that doesnt mean its a top tier body either

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
staying lean is easier than getting there.

his body is achievable for most people by the way, but most won't get there as the average person has no discipline.
Sounds like me.

I will hop on dnp and clen to lose my last 5-6% before getting to 9-10%.

his hips should ideally be narrower or his shoulders slightly broader
NO THEY SHOULDNT HOLY SHIT THATS LITERALLY WHAT I SAID IN OP. STOP COPING WITH NARROW HIPS AND WAIST IT LOOKS GOOFY. HIS IS PERFECT NO GLAZE

NO THEY SHOULDNT HOLY SHIT THATS LITERALLY WHAT I SAID IN OP. STOP COPING WITH NARROW HIPS AND WAIST IT LOOKS GOOFY. HIS IS PERFECT NO GLAZE

the picture you put in reference looks goofy because it looks extreme, also the guy u used as reference as to why it looks goofy is literally angled forwards to make the taper look more than it actually is

his hips arent wide but with his current actual clavicle width they would ideally need to be more narrow to look better

• +1
Reactions: Sny
View attachment 2815929View attachment 2815930

Lean
Veins
Perfect clavicles to waist ratio (not disproportionately high and not framelet tier

Mogs this goofy build that looks like his waist is gonna snatch in half

View attachment 2815951

And also mogs that muh big muscles bro coper Sam sulek

View attachment 2815954

Perfect clavicle to waist ratio is everything. Jfl at any other body type
Tattoos halo him harder than his body tbh he has very good tattoos for sex appeal

Are u stupid? If u stand next to him you’d be narrow asf incel

View attachment 2815964

He has BONES he doesn’t need to overcompensate with muscle like Sam Subhumanlek
I agree that his body is really elite.
However, his waist is fairly wide, his clavicles are fairly narrow.
Ideal is more like Jeff Seid, Carlton Loth.

View attachment 2815929View attachment 2815930

Lean
Veins
Perfect clavicles to waist ratio (not disproportionately high and not framelet tier

Mogs this goofy build that looks like his waist is gonna snatch in half

View attachment 2815951

And also mogs that muh big muscles bro coper Sam sulek

View attachment 2815954

Perfect clavicle to waist ratio is everything. Jfl at any other body type
he has an Okay build. you wouldnt be able to tell he lifts even in a size S muscle shirt. His tatttoos halo him.

He also seems to have 1.1 shoulder waist ratio, never special, although the nigger u posted is too much and looks alien like,
the perfect Shoulder to waist ratio is 1.6.

vinnie is some pretty boy framecel, and manlet who fruads.

he has an Okay build. you wouldnt be able to tell he lifts even in a size S muscle shirt. His tatttoos halo him.

He also seems to have 1.1 shoulder waist ratio, never special, although the nigger u posted is too much and looks alien like,

Lol shut the fuck up. I'm 100% vinnie frame mogs u and 99% of guys in this forum.
And also he has a perfect face chiseled from the gods themselves. Just look at his parents as well, giga moggers.
U can't fraud those bones, he would look good no matter what he does. He can dye his hair purple and he'll still be a mogger

The document you linked is autistic blabbling nobody cares about lol.

Post it here
Lol shut the fuck up. I'm 100% vinnie frame mogs u and 99% of guys in this forum.
And also he has a perfect face chiseled from the gods themselves. Just look at his parents as well, giga moggers.
U can't fraud those bones, he would look good no matter what he does. He can dye his hair purple and he'll still be a mogger
IMG 3643

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
  • JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax
Point made. Foids don’t want fags with smaller waists than them
Cope. Go on TikTok and you’ll see them simping for men with “slutty waist”