Reactions: justinzayn, wannabe prettyboy, datboijj and 4 others
reminder that this guy is 5'7

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, 5.5psl, MadTwatter and 3 others
@Iblamejordan I like these clothes. Might wear them in private for my wife 🤭

Still a big slayer . 🫣🤭🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
not rlly, if he walks side by side with a 6'0+ htn, girls would stare at tall htn, not vinnie. Lol. IRL is diff than Online.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 16453, datboijj and 3 others
not rlly, if he walks side by side with a 6'0+ htn, girls would stare at tall htn, not vinnie. Lol. IRL is diff than Online.
No they wouldn’t. Face is more valuable than height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and leveruis
faggot the guy who posted
faggot the fucking vinnie

Get fucked

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
What he’s wearing in this pic you shouldn’t wear in public but it’s still cute
The guy is so maxxed in wearing baubles and tattoos that I did not even notice he is wearing women clothes!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
He’s HTN at best. Also you’re a fag

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, 5.5psl and sibience
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and MadTwatter
why is it only cumskins who always dress like such faggots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Disgusting fag

hes 6ft jfl https://baseballnorthwest.com/user/vhacker/
its always ugly looking curries like you saying shit like that while they never interacted or had attention from a girl ever in their life
See what i sent above and stop coping. Someone from this site has alrdy met him and height mogged him. Dont remember the user but was in off topic.

• Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai
See what i sent above and stop coping. Someone from this site has alrdy met him and height mogged him. Dont remember the user but was in off topic.
there is a literal video of him with peter park (5ft10) as you claim and vinnie is clearly 2 inches taller than him
you just cherrypicked some shit angle

there is a literal video of him with peter park (5ft10) as you claim and vinnie is clearly 2 inches taller than him
you just cherrypicked some shit angle
And yet he is only 1 inch taller than deji when he was facing him off and deji claims to be 5'8 but we all know celeb fakes height so deji must be 5'6 or 5'7 and vinnie is max 5'8 or 5'9 at max. You need to stop sucking his balls dude. Everyone inflates their height online. Those who claim 5'11 height are never 5'11. Vinnie claims 511.5, why dont he just claim 6'0? Weird right? Becsuse he knows he will get called out so he plays it safe.

And yet he is only 1 inch taller than deji when he was facing him off and deji claims to be 5'8 but we all know celeb fakes height so deji must be 5'6 or 5'7 and vinnie is max 5'8 or 5'9 at max. You need to stop sucking his balls dude. Everyone inflates their height online. Those who claim 5'11 height are never 5'11. Vinnie claims 511.5, why dont he just claim 6'0? Weird right? Becsuse he knows he will get called out so he plays it safe.
Dude's 6ft, looks 6ft, has tall proportions
Deji is 5ft7 and Vinnie was around 5ft11 and it was a clear 4 inches differnce, you'd think he was gonna tower over him like a 2 foot differnce?

Dude can fuck every single girl of your country or any girl you'd dream off while you're crying about your eye area canthal tilt being assymetrical

Dude's 6ft, looks 6ft, has tall proportions
Deji is 5ft7 and Vinnie was around 5ft11 and it was a clear 4 inches differnce, you'd think he was gonna tower over him like a 2 foot differnce?

Dude can fuck every single girl of your country or any girl you'd dream off while you're crying about your eye area canthal tilt being assymetrical
Keep sucking his balls mate if u think he is 5'11.5, no sane 5'11.5 dude will call himself 5'11 but 6'0.
Are you on his payroll or smth? Does he pay u monthly to clean off his height allegations?

And nah, he wont be able to do anything in Afg sir. Even your supposed white "chadlites" cant. You will just be a normie here. Girls here prefer masculine men, not prettyboys and i have seen it in action.

Keep sucking his balls mate if u think he is 5'11.5, no sane 5'11.5 dude will call himself 5'11 but 6'0.
Are you on his payroll or smth? Does he pay u monthly to clean off his height allegations?

And nah, he wont be able to do anything in Afg sir. Even your supposed white "chadlites" cant. You will just be a normie here. Girls here prefer masculine men, not prettyboys and i have seen it in action.
nigga you're not masculine man or prettyboy

you're an ugly boy

vinnie masc mogs 99% of the forum

nigga you're not masculine man or prettyboy

you're an ugly boy

vinnie masc mogs 99% of the forum
My side profile alone mogs ur whole existence lol and without any surgeries.