Virgin women are the hardest to deal with bar NONE

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
dude i have three virgins that i have talked to that were pretty but now i know why they are virgins. THEY ARE FUCKING CRAZY, TRUST ME I WANT A VIRGIN WHO HAS ONLY KNOWN ME BUT BRO ITS SO FUCKIGN IRRITATING. The most recent one (the one that inspired this post) left me on delivered for 4 days and her snapscore did not go up which is good but its impossible to accsess

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, bloomercel, LooksThinker and 9 others
but i know i will shamelessly still go after it tbh, she is pretty cute so i will let it slide

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, vermillioncorefan and NorwoodAscender
It’s worth the trouble imo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, LooksThinker, datboijj and 2 others
It’s worth the trouble imo
I really hope so, do you know how hard it is to fucking find these unicorns, I go out every fucking day and side quest all the time and i have only met like 3 (that i pulled).

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, NorwoodAscender and yeeyeeslayer
this shit is will make me crash out on god

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I really hope so, do you know how hard it is to fucking find these unicorns, I go out every fucking day and side quest all the time and i have only met like 3 (that i pulled).
Describe ur virgin hunting quests jfl how and where do you go about finding them

Also how do you know they’re virgins?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, LooksThinker, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
@GabachoCopium

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Describe ur virgin hunting quests jfl how and where do you go about finding them

Also how do you know they’re virgins?
You see virgin women in college are only that way because they don't go outside and just study so i joined a bunch of study group mes and also used friends connections to get access to their hangouts. The first i went to was just making fucking slime bro :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, tombradylover, VivaCristoRey and 5 others
Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and NorwoodAscender
come to the real world brother, go outside and actually talk to the women I'm talking about and you will have the same conclusion boss

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and NorwoodAscender
You see virgin women in college are only that way because they don't go outside and just study so i joined a bunch of study group mes and also used friends connections to get access to their hangouts. The first i went to was just making fucking slime bro :lul:
Dude if you see a virgin that’s pretty you NEED to try and lock her down at all costs before she inevitably loses it to someone else

Most girls who are virgins are femcels who are virgins cuz no guy wants to fuck them jfl

But a virgin who’s pretty too is rare and it will get exponentially harder/rarer to get a virgin the older you get as the girls in ur age bracket/range are more likely to have lost it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, tombradylover, Allornothing and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Dude if you see a virgin that’s pretty you NEED to try and lock her down at all costs before she inevitably loses it to someone else

Most girls who are virgins are femcels who are virgins cuz no guy wants to fuck them jfl

But a virgin who’s pretty too is rare and it will get exponentially harder/rarer to get a virgin the older you get as the girls in ur age bracket/range are more likely to have lost it
Trust me, I am going after her hard she just does not have social ques at all. Think of it as a retarded cat that wants to eat but does not know how

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and yeeyeeslayer
Over for lyingcels. I wonder if he’s washed the punch bag he’s been living in.
i remeber when he told us he makes larp threads, it’s brutally over for our abused buddy

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Young virginal pussy tastes far better than any other pussy.
It's the holy grail of pussy.
And you can only taste it once per woman.
It's definitely worth the extra effort.
Imagine a 1000 dollar steak cooked by a 3 michelin star chef vs a 5 dollar steak cooked by some autist who doesn't know how to cook. That's the level of difference I am talking about.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Mr. President
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, moggathon and NorwoodAscender
niggas still obsessed with virgins :lul:

wait till you realize they are chad only and would fuck him if he wanted

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
niggas still obsessed with virgins :lul:

wait till you realize they are chad only and would fuck him if he wanted
The chads you think of dont really exist

I respect the hustle my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
That’s completely false guys will fuck anything I may make a thread addressing this cope. A woman who’s unattractive and a virgin has to be like very quiet or giga non NT. The average unattractive women is very loud and social.

Plus those unattractive femcels are still going to look better than the sluts u see in the ghettos of Miami, Atlanta, etc where the women there are hideous with hundreds of bodies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051

or are muslims

Bro tryna bag 6 grader with rizz ohio ☠️ 💀 fr fr ong 💀

but i know i will shamelessly still go after it tbh, she is pretty cute so i will let it slide
talking like this about them on an incel forum will stick at the back of your mind for the rest of your life, your only options now are leave them or rope

Yep. There's two types of virgins. 12 year olds and narcy/weird/mentally ill girls.

• +1
Sounds like a dream tbh

No such thing as a virgin, jfl @ ur autism

Theyre not even allowed to be like that bc theyre hoes still virgin but a hoe is a hoe not as bad as a whore but still degen

and muslims
You actually (might) look good though. A lot of Muslim women don't respect their ugly husbands and are just forced to save their virginity.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Virgin women are still women.

Sometimes the virgin thing gets in the way. Purity will never be defined by bodily factors no matter how much the human animal trys to imply.

Virginity may be a tale sign of behavior, but its not always the best way to determine moral precision. Since women, regardless of hymen still likely operate under that female biological preposition. Meaning, the female toxic biological prepositions such as hypergamy, preselection, and social conformity/such are still on the table. For example, perhaps the virgin does not see any of her mates worth it and that perhaps the only one in her mind who deserves her is the celebrity chad or a person whos willing to payout the most. This for example would imply a strong cultivating hypergamous nature which invalidates any idea of purity and reflection of capability to higher virtue.

She and or her friends can also be lying perpetually (high chance), or she still a hoe who does everything under the sun except for vagina sex (also high chance).

Its no way to tell initially, i wont pretend as if a virgin is easier to vet than a regular women (assuming its true). Its a starting point for sure. A lack of social conformity is a very good trait for a women to have, but i really don't trust users here judgement when it comes to determining traits (as they are also normies). The main thing to figure out would be motive. About everything is better than a strong reasoning in this case (even if shes femcel via mental illness). As a strong intent for the choice would mean higher chance toxic biological prepositions are part decision.

The real issue will arise after she loses her virginity to you, as her animal perspective/situation of moral precision and purity is made fragile and broken, and put to the test. Up to you if you'd take that risk knowing all of this. Some people like me abandon the thought simply because that unicorn formula of moral precision and attractiveness in a women is unlikely to exist, and even less likely if we were to filter via hymen. Plus, i don't plan on having kids so the motivating factor of relationships outside of mutual benefits, human genuinity, and story plot is almost non existent. Pussy and sex is not enough, nor are the ideals of "family".

Last edited:
dude i have three virgins that i have talked to that were pretty but now i know why they are virgins. THEY ARE FUCKING CRAZY, TRUST ME I WANT A VIRGIN WHO HAS ONLY KNOWN ME BUT BRO ITS SO FUCKIGN IRRITATING. The most recent one (the one that inspired this post) left me on delivered for 4 days and her snapscore did not go up which is good but its impossible to accsess
If a girl is a virgin its for one of these reasons
1. Hard to get
2. Extremely hard to deal with
3. Locked away in a cage her whole life/strict parents. So no social skills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
If a girl is a virgin its for one of these reasons
1. Hard to get
2. Extremely hard to deal with
3. Locked away in a cage her whole life/strict parents. So no social skills
muslims

How many virgin foids above 20 in the west do you think are Muslims as a percentage?
I dont even know a single virgin muslim foid above 16 jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
It’s over if you don’t have a slim thick, curvy, 5’9, innocent and pure tradwife with pure adamite dna of the R1b stock in the tribe of Dan😩😭

Virgin women are still women.

Sometimes the virgin thing gets in the way. Purity will never be defined by bodily factors no matter how much the human animal trys to imply.

Virginity may be a tale sign of behavior, but its not always the best way to determine moral precision. Since women, regardless of hymen still likely operate under that female biological preposition. Meaning, the female toxic biological prepositions such as hypergamy, preselection, and social conformity/such are still on the table. For example, perhaps the virgin does not see any of her mates worth it and that perhaps the only one in her mind who deserves her is the celebrity chad or a person whos willing to payout the most. This for example would imply a strong cultivating hypergamous nature which invalidates any idea of purity and reflection of capability to higher virtue.

She and or her friends can also be lying perpetually (high chance), or she still a hoe who does everything under the sun except for vagina sex (also high chance).

Its no way to tell initially, i wont pretend as if a virgin is easier to vet than a regular women (assuming its true). Its a starting point for sure. A lack of social conformity is a very good trait for a women to have, but i really don't trust users here judgement when it comes to determining traits (as they are also normies). The main thing to figure out would be motive. About everything is better than a strong reasoning in this case (even if shes femcel via mental illness). As a strong intent for the choice would mean higher chance toxic biological prepositions are part decision.

The real issue will arise after she loses her virginity to you, as her animal perspective/situation of moral precision and purity is made fragile and broken, and put to the test. Up to you if you'd take that risk knowing all of this. Some people like me abandon the thought simply because that unicorn formula of moral precision and attractiveness in a women is unlikely to exist, and even less likely if we were to filter via hymen. Plus, i don't plan on having kids so the motivating factor of relationships outside of mutual benefits, human genuinity, and story plot is almost non existent. Pussy and sex is not enough, nor are the ideals of "family".
Nigga u cannot be real 😭😭

Spoiler alert. The girls are getting stretched and obliterated by high class chads while leaving this Nigga on read. Over

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and yeeyeeslayer
Virgins are cope lmao it’s all the andjew Tate redpill niggers that has implemented the muh virgins are the best in your brain, just get a girl with sub 5 bc instead

Spoiler alert. The girls are getting stretched and obliterated by high class chads while leaving this Nigga on read. Over
i was thinking that but i didn't wanna say it cuz i didn't wanna be mean :lul::lul::lul:

reality is there's no way to truly know if she's a virgin JFL

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
i was thinking that but i didn't wanna say it cuz i didn't wanna be mean :lul::lul::lul:

Yea not tryna be mean just realistic. Also I don’t even think it matters for hookups. But yea brutal for ltrs obviously. Most girls above 18 aren’t virgin so just being realistic especially in USA

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 60051 and yeeyeeslayer

Yea not tryna be mean just realistic. Also I don’t even think it matters for hookups. But yea brutal for ltrs obviously. Most girls above 18 aren’t virgin so just being realistic especially in USA
They are not as rare as you would believe but i am very social so i think that is prolly why i find them every once in a while

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and yeeyeeslayer
@SecularIslamist wheres that Muslim virgin foid thread you wrote a long time ago?

but i am very social
this alone has you ahead of 99% of .org in life :lul:

seriously, there's probably less 1% of .org users who can honestly say this about themsleves** JFL

Last edited:
  • +1