Virtually ALL hapa Chads have ugly Asian mothers. No exceptions (DEBUNKING MYTH)

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
For this topic, I'm going to debunk the myth that hapa males can't be Chads or that for a hapa male to be Chad he needs a top tier noodlestacy Asian mom.
For the sake of argument thus, I'll use WMAF hapas only just in case for copes about "muh genes akshually comes from duh mom xyz" and other ricecel pseudoscience bullshit

By this, means I'll display several hapa males, all objectively good looking, be it actors, models etc, and show photos of their parents at their youngest

1) Charles Melton
Objectively Chad face, 6'1, insane jaw and skull. Made Armie Hammer look like a boneless lanket in candids
Charles Melton

These are the photos of his parents at their youngest I could find. Mom is basically a LTB midget and his dad is a cartoony looking lanket
Screenshot 20230916 102453

2) Aaron Bernards
Actual PSL God, more of a PSL God than that meme Elias De Pootin
Ea2f22c407f65d40c0139acf3ed15a38

His parents are a somewhat chaddish father and a fairly ugly Asian mom
Snapinstaapp 11230566 1829226893968361 1571202086 n 1080

He's ironically the one amongst his brothers who looks the most like her

3) Ricky Kim
Also known here as the "Asian Chico", a former model with great jaw and looks great even when smiling with wide teeth
MV5BYWE3MDMzMDQtMzU3NC00MmVjLWIyMmUtMTMxN2RlZGVjNTJhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng V1

His parents are a boneless normie dad and a MTB mom
B4IxERACAAAGurc

4) Richard Kyle

The man is essentially Indonesian Gandy

His parents are a below average SEA monkey mom and a normie (but extremely lanket) White dad
277046522 465086798690339 5018069459949774458 n
199276210 307322384445184 1745896467423954330 n

5) Alex Landi

The closest thing resembling a full Asian Chad in the USA. He was picked to be put in the Doja Cat and SZA music video
6f7

His parents are a completely boneless twink and if his mom (legit can't find any younger pics of her) looks anything close to her daughter, then she was almost certainly a Becky
Screenshot 20230916 105622

Screenshot 20230916 105538

6) Kirk and Clint Bondad

Quite rare occasion here, both hapa brothers are Chads (especially in Filipino standards). You can look them up yourselves, but their parents are a strong MTN father with good bones and an absolutely subhuman mother

Clint Bondad on Facebook  Wish I was there in Germany when my family is hanging out

7) Huening Kai

Chad (in Korean standards), and extremely high appeal to JBs, although nothing special in our standards. Still one of the very few hapa male Kpop idols. His sister is also a Kpop idol and the most white-looking sister is still a Stacylite.
Their White father was pretty good looking himself in his prime
14 1 1 1229x1536

For all my efforts, I legit can't find a clear photo of their mom in her younger days, but these the best and most clear I could find
Sddefault

21 29

Not subhuman, but still pretty ugly. Definitely nowhere near as good looking as daddy

8) David Lee McInnis

One of the hapa Chads who I belive he's extremely underrated because in his prime he legit looked like a comic book character or how Japanese devs make their chaddest video game characters
D62575516f420c94b0763b4ca9647dbe

These are his parents.
Once again, nothing special on either side
280787393 411788030770190 6751728848978049421 n

9) Mark-Paul Gosselaar

Zack Morris, although only 6ft, he was legit very handsome in his prime when he had low body fat
Mark paul gosselaar circa 1990s credit ralph dominguezmediapunch 2HX3FN8

IMG 20230916 101728

These are his parents. A Norwooding Jew snd an Indonesian lady
Snapinstaapp 10809638 1529279990648426 67830318 n 1080

10) Nathan Adrian

Although he's about HTN in terms of face, he has a Gigachad skull, height (6'6) and frame. His biggest failio is the nose, which he got from his mom

Screen Shot 2013 08 01 at 33331 PM 1 300x213

Arguably the most subhuman Asian mom of them all. Normie, MAYBE HTN White father on a good day, but his mom is legit the ugliest on this list. No idea how his dad managed to coom in her enough times to have 3 kids, but he did
20150608 SMM IMG 0896 640x480

And yet he still ended up being taller and better looking than his White father

This is evidence that it is indeed all genetic lottery, and the attractiveness of your mom playing very little in it.
I know you retards keep bringing up Elliot Rodger every time, blaming his SEA monkey mother for everything bad in his life, but Elliot's mom is nowhere near the ugliest amongst THESE other Asian moms, who all have good looking and successful sons

Attachments

• Clint Bondad on Facebook_ Wish I was there in Germany when my family is hanging out _((.jpeg
    Clint Bondad on Facebook_ Wish I was there in Germany when my family is hanging out _((.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230916_105538.jpg
    Screenshot_20230916_105538.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, Ark, TechnoBoss and 14 others
@Xangsane @anoright @bluepilled @khvirgin @WeiWei @ranierean @DutchDeew @alien @cillianmurphycel @HarrierDuBois @Anstrum95 @Skywalker

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Also what about the ones with STACY Asian moms?
There aren't many, ironically the one with an Asian Stacy mom is the most subhuman one of them all, Nicolas Cage's son
Snapinstaapp 360182410 1055110092171462 7417808294616505878 n 1080

His mom
2fc532936e121ce5acbf1e2d13f1e9f1

Also this guy, who's mom was a supermodel, but somehow ended up looking full White and 6'4

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, poopoohead, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, poopoohead, klip11 and 3 others
I'll be linking this thread every time the cope about whether Asian women NEED to be Stacies or it's over for your son.
It's simply a meme. And completely untrue

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, WanderingBurro and Xangsane
@OGJBSLAYER

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
kill yourself
Would love it if you retards could ignore Xangsane for once and focus on the looks-based thread you're presented with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Primalsplit and Xangsane
MY REACTION TO THIS POST

N2mgp1E

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ark, poopoohead, spark and 2 others
A lot of the moms looks well developed to me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Magnum Opus, GuyFromSingapore, LampPostPrime and 3 others
Mirin his cheekbones. Would be a mogger if he wasn't a chinlet

Which ones? I think only Aaron Bernards' mom has a very well defined jawline but that doesn't make her good looking
He's EuraAsianTiger .... founder of r/hapas

He's EuraAsianTiger .... founder of r/hapas
I know who tf he is, retard.
You think there's hapas you know that I don't know?
I even chatted directly with him recently. Still a bitch ass nutcase but at least admitted that a lot of his talking points were bs

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
I know who tf he is, retard.
You think there's hapas you know that I don't know?
I even chatted directly with him recently. Still a bitch ass nutcase but at least admitted that a lot of his talking points were bs
Sure

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, GuyFromSingapore, zan and 1 other person
Idk man usually gl people have normie parents and just got lucky
Exactly.
So why (like all other copes) is that always used against Asian women? These ones aren't even normie, they are below average

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 24444
A lot of the moms looks well developed to me
Yeah most of these parents look htn to me.

Also that Hapa rugby player is brutal.

Jesus that height and masculinity mog. I mean yeah you know he probably has identity issues (speaking as a hapa with them) but the trade off looking like that among those shorter scrawnier East Asians is definitely worth it.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Ew

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Yeah most of these parents look htn to me.
The Asian moms are all Beckys and subhumans, the White fathers range from normie, to HTN and chadlites, but case in point, the Asian mom is never a Stacy or even a HTB
Also that Hapa rugby player is brutal.

Jesus that height and masculinity mog. I mean yeah you know he probably has identity issues (speaking as a hapa with them) but the trade off looking like that among those shorter scrawnier East Asians is definitely worth it.

He's actually very proud of being Korean, despite looking pretty much full White 😂
Based imo.

I should have included another football/rugby hapa, but I ran out of images
Herbig1 1024x682

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime
The Asian moms are all Beckys and subhumans, the White fathers range from normie, to HTN and chadlites, but case in point, the Asian mom is never a Stacy or even a HTB

He's actually very proud of being Korean, despite looking pretty much full White 😂
Based imo.

I should have included another football/rugby hapa, but I ran out of images
View attachment 2440933
I mean culturally he is korean and is literally half korean so more power to him. Speaking as someone who was treated non white growing up but now is treated white usually. Being mixed is fucking demonic and retarded lol

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HeightPilledum
I am a hapa and this is true for me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, HeightPilledum and GuyFromSingapore
For this topic, I'm going to debunk the myth that hapa males can't be Chads or that for a hapa male to be Chad he needs a top tier noodlestacy Asian mom.
For the sake of argument thus, I'll use WMAF hapas only just in case for copes about "muh genes akshually comes from duh mom xyz" and other ricecel pseudoscience bullshit

By this, means I'll display several hapa males, all objectively good looking, be it actors, models etc, and show photos of their parents at their youngest

1) Charles Melton
Objectively Chad face, 6'1, insane jaw and skull. Made Armie Hammer look like a boneless lanket in candids
View attachment 2433815
These are the photos of his parents at their youngest I could find. Mom is basically a LTB midget and his dad is a cartoony looking lanket
View attachment 2433816

2) Aaron Bernards
Actual PSL God, more of a PSL God than that meme Elias De Pootin
View attachment 2433818
His parents are a somewhat chaddish father and a fairly ugly Asian mom
View attachment 2433819
He's ironically the one amongst his brothers who looks the most like her

3) Ricky Kim
Also known here as the "Asian Chico", a former model with great jaw and looks great even when smiling with wide teeth
View attachment 2433822
His parents are a boneless normie dad and a MTB mom
View attachment 2433825

4) Richard Kyle

The man is essentially Indonesian Gandy
View attachment 2433827
His parents are a below average SEA monkey mom and a normie (but extremely lanket) White dad
View attachment 2433829View attachment 2433830
5) Alex Landi

The closest thing resembling a full Asian Chad in the USA. He was picked to be put in the Doja Cat and SZA music video
View attachment 2433832
His parents are a completely boneless twink and if his mom (legit can't find any younger pics of her) looks anything close to her daughter, then she was almost certainly a Becky
View attachment 2433833

View attachment 2433841

6) Kirk and Clint Bondad

Quite rare occasion here, both hapa brothers are Chads (especially in Filipino standards). You can look them up yourselves, but their parents are a strong MTN father with good bones and an absolutely subhuman mother

View attachment 2433842

7) Huening Kai

Chad (in Korean standards), and extremely high appeal to JBs, although nothing special in our standards. Still one of the very few hapa male Kpop idols. His sister is also a Kpop idol and the most white-looking sister is still a Stacylite.
Their White father was pretty good looking himself in his prime
View attachment 2433843
For all my efforts, I legit can't find a clear photo of their mom in her younger days, but these the best and most clear I could find
View attachment 2433849
View attachment 2433845
Not subhuman, but still pretty ugly. Definitely nowhere near as good looking as daddy

8) David Lee McInnis

One of the hapa Chads who I belive he's extremely underrated because in his prime he legit looked like a comic book character or how Japanese devs make their chaddest video game characters
View attachment 2433846
These are his parents.
Once again, nothing special on either side
View attachment 2433847

9) Mark-Paul Gosselaar

Zack Morris, although only 6ft, he was legit very handsome in his prime when he had low body fat
View attachment 2433854
View attachment 2433851

These are his parents. A Norwooding Jew snd an Indonesian lady
View attachment 2433852

10) Nathan Adrian

Although he's about HTN in terms of face, he has a Gigachad skull, height (6'6) and frame. His biggest failio is the nose, which he got from his mom

View attachment 2433874

Arguably the most subhuman Asian mom of them all. Normie, MAYBE HTN White father on a good day, but his mom is legit the ugliest on this list. No idea how his dad managed to coom in her enough times to have 3 kids, but he did
View attachment 2433862
And yet he still ended up being taller and better looking than his White father

This is evidence that it is indeed all genetic lottery, and the attractiveness of your mom playing very little in it.
I know you retards keep bringing up Elliot Rodger every time, blaming his SEA monkey mother for everything bad in his life, but Elliot's mom is nowhere near the ugliest amongst THESE other Asian moms, who all have good looking and successful sons
This doesn't prove that ugly Asian bitches produces good looking hapa..The fact is, most Hapas, whether they come from good-looking parents or average individuals, often do not exhibit universally attractive features. The Hapas who do appear attractive owe their looks not to genetics but to the process of genetic recombination. This recombination is particularly pronounced in Hapas born to parents with average appearances, largely because of the influence of probability. Couples who are considered conventionally good-looking are rare to find initially, so the likelihood of their offspring having recombination is considerably lower compared to couples with average appearances.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
There's a MTB Hapa chick in my neighbourhood who eats at the food court. She's fucking tall for Singapore standards. She wears shorts which shows her fleshy thighs. I just want to rub my cock over her thighs whenever I see them.

Saw her with her mom some time back. Plain looking hag.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, LampPostPrime, poopoohead and 2 others
People shot on American whites but they were moggers race pre estrogen infused goyslop. The derivates are the Australians, do not go there is u are sub8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and HeightPilledum
This doesn't prove that ugly Asian bitches produces good looking hapa..The fact is, most Hapas, whether they come from good-looking parents or average individuals, often do not exhibit universally attractive features. The Hapas who do appear attractive owe their looks not to genetics but to the process of genetic recombination. This recombination is particularly pronounced in Hapas born to parents with average appearances, largely because of the influence of probability. Couples who are considered conventionally good-looking are rare to find initially, so the likelihood of their offspring having recombination is considerably lower compared to couples with average appearances.
Name one single good looking hapa with good looking parents.
One.
I dare you to do it.
It's all genetic lottery, just like with Whites

All hapa models, Chads and even Stacies (aside from the Olesen sisters) all have ugly Asian mothers

I dare anybody on looksmax.org to find me 1 hapa Chad with a Stacy Asian mom.
Up until then, stfu and lower your tone

Ever heard of genetic recomp?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I prefer the term genetic lottery, but yes, this is exactly what this thread is about

Just get lucky at birth, it has always been about that anyways.

Well expected. Asian + white gives a very very very diverse genetic pool.

Thus giving child a totally balanced look with good features of both sides

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, poopoohead and HeightPilledum
just show pic of the fathers at 40 to say they are ugly theory

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and SidharthTheSlayer
just show pic of the fathers at 40 to say they are ugly theory
First, I said it isn't about the fathers, but about the MOTHERS... you low IQ braindead ape subhuman homonigger from outer space

Second, I posted photo of their parents at the youngest I could find. Usually when couples from 20 or so years ago, they weren't in their 40s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, poopoohead and zen hacks era
First, I said it isn't about the fathers, but about the MOTHERS... you low IQ braindead ape subhuman homonigger from outer space

Second, I posted photo of their parents at the youngest I could find. Usually when couples from 20 or so years ago, they weren't in their 40s
most of them r good looking, the thing is u r picking a candid vs a good pic jfl

most of them r good looking, the thing is u r picking a candid vs a good pic jfl
Show me which one of those Asian mothers is good looking

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Made a thread on this months back, people just called me a coper and it died

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Made a thread on this months back, people just called me a coper and it died
I didn't know you were full Asian until now

Genetic recombination pill is the most brutal one imo, you can fuck a Stacy but still your kid can come out ugly

Genetic recombination pill is the most brutal one imo, you can fuck a Stacy but still your kid can come out ugly
And vice versa

Genetic recombination pill destroyed me