Virtually ALL hapa Chads have ugly Asian mothers. No exceptions (DEBUNKING MYTH)

Reason: because rice foids are subhuman

Another example to be added on the list: Daniel Henney.
Solid Chang, in both Asian and Western standards, tall and aged pretty well too

317026319 427658602907946 6449014875273746974 n

ERf8jQMXUAAUSTs

Needless to say, his ethnic Korean mother is also a LTB. Extremely Becky even at her youngest photos.
Even at her wedding day, she was still as low as a Becky could be stereotypically descripted

F2Xbyu1XkAAmGf3

Cos2XBOWEAQ XLf

E7oiaJZWQAExW R

DgWCNOAUYAAAfAU

EFrYt UXYAIaF6v

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, AlexBrown84 and whitegymmax
I know who tf he is, retard.
You think there's hapas you know that I don't know?
I even chatted directly with him recently. Still a bitch ass nutcase but at least admitted that a lot of his talking points were bs
What is he up to? Hasn't done shit since the days of the BP comics.

What is he up to? Hasn't done shit since the days of the BP comics.
Nothing really. But he's still relatively wealthy and somehow still married despite cucking a ricecel out of his AMWF marriage 😂

All he said is that he wants to keep his brother safe and just go on with his life

Nothing really. But he's still relatively wealthy and somehow still married despite cucking a ricecel out of his AMWF marriage 😂

All he said is that he wants to keep his brother safe and just go on with his life
hes full of shit

he is his 40yo virgin brother

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
For this topic, I'm going to debunk the myth that hapa males can't be Chads or that for a hapa male to be Chad he needs a top tier noodlestacy Asian mom.
For the sake of argument thus, I'll use WMAF hapas only just in case for copes about "muh genes akshually comes from duh mom xyz" and other ricecel pseudoscience bullshit

By this, means I'll display several hapa males, all objectively good looking, be it actors, models etc, and show photos of their parents at their youngest

1) Charles Melton
Objectively Chad face, 6'1, insane jaw and skull. Made Armie Hammer look like a boneless lanket in candids
View attachment 2433815
These are the photos of his parents at their youngest I could find. Mom is basically a LTB midget and his dad is a cartoony looking lanket
View attachment 2433816

2) Aaron Bernards
Actual PSL God, more of a PSL God than that meme Elias De Pootin
View attachment 2433818
His parents are a somewhat chaddish father and a fairly ugly Asian mom
View attachment 2433819
He's ironically the one amongst his brothers who looks the most like her

3) Ricky Kim
Also known here as the "Asian Chico", a former model with great jaw and looks great even when smiling with wide teeth
View attachment 2433822
His parents are a boneless normie dad and a MTB mom
View attachment 2433825

4) Richard Kyle

The man is essentially Indonesian Gandy
View attachment 2433827
His parents are a below average SEA monkey mom and a normie (but extremely lanket) White dad
View attachment 2433829View attachment 2433830
5) Alex Landi

The closest thing resembling a full Asian Chad in the USA. He was picked to be put in the Doja Cat and SZA music video
View attachment 2433832
His parents are a completely boneless twink and if his mom (legit can't find any younger pics of her) looks anything close to her daughter, then she was almost certainly a Becky
View attachment 2433833

View attachment 2433841

6) Kirk and Clint Bondad

Quite rare occasion here, both hapa brothers are Chads (especially in Filipino standards). You can look them up yourselves, but their parents are a strong MTN father with good bones and an absolutely subhuman mother

View attachment 2433842

7) Huening Kai

Chad (in Korean standards), and extremely high appeal to JBs, although nothing special in our standards. Still one of the very few hapa male Kpop idols. His sister is also a Kpop idol and the most white-looking sister is still a Stacylite.
Their White father was pretty good looking himself in his prime
View attachment 2433843
For all my efforts, I legit can't find a clear photo of their mom in her younger days, but these the best and most clear I could find
View attachment 2433849
View attachment 2433845
Not subhuman, but still pretty ugly. Definitely nowhere near as good looking as daddy

8) David Lee McInnis

One of the hapa Chads who I belive he's extremely underrated because in his prime he legit looked like a comic book character or how Japanese devs make their chaddest video game characters
View attachment 2433846
These are his parents.
Once again, nothing special on either side
View attachment 2433847

9) Mark-Paul Gosselaar

Zack Morris, although only 6ft, he was legit very handsome in his prime when he had low body fat
View attachment 2433854
View attachment 2433851

These are his parents. A Norwooding Jew snd an Indonesian lady
View attachment 2433852

10) Nathan Adrian

Although he's about HTN in terms of face, he has a Gigachad skull, height (6'6) and frame. His biggest failio is the nose, which he got from his mom

View attachment 2433874

Arguably the most subhuman Asian mom of them all. Normie, MAYBE HTN White father on a good day, but his mom is legit the ugliest on this list. No idea how his dad managed to coom in her enough times to have 3 kids, but he did
View attachment 2433862
And yet he still ended up being taller and better looking than his White father

This is evidence that it is indeed all genetic lottery, and the attractiveness of your mom playing very little in it.
I know you retards keep bringing up Elliot Rodger every time, blaming his SEA monkey mother for everything bad in his life, but Elliot's mom is nowhere near the ugliest amongst THESE other Asian moms, who all have good looking and successful sons
Who termed Ricky Kim “Asian Chico”?

Wait what...
How am I just finding this out, is this true?

Geneticspilled

my great grandfather was a relatively good looking austronesian guy.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, LampPostPrime, Alton and 1 other person
This is evidence that it is indeed all genetic lottery, and the attractiveness of your mom playing very little in it.
I know you retards keep bringing up Elliot Rodger every time, blaming his SEA monkey mother for everything bad in his life, but Elliot's mom is nowhere near the ugliest amongst THESE other Asian moms, who all have good looking and successful sons
Elliot's brother(Jazz Rodger) mogged him, he won the genetic lottery, Elliot didn't...
9se47kr474451.jpg
CCAM9213-Edit.jpg

Elliot's brother(Jazz Rodger) mogged him, he won the genetic lottery, Elliot didn't...
9se47kr474451.jpg
CCAM9213-Edit.jpg
Not the same argument, you retarded, idiotic, braindead, double nigger, since he's from a different mix. His mother is a Nafri actress

I've seen retards saying that it's the SEA monkey genes that cursed him, even though I've posted in this thread hapas that are better looking, more successful and more popular than this meme Rodgers """family""" you homosexual incels are obsessed with.... all with hapas that turned out to be Chads and all of them have ugly Asian mothers.
You can't find me a single successful or good looking hapa male with an Stacy Asian mother

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Not the same argument, you retarded, idiotic, braindead, double nigger, since he's from a different mix. His mother is a Nafri actress

I've seen retards saying that it's the SEA monkey genes that cursed him, even though I've posted in this thread hapas that are better looking, more successful and more popular than this meme Rodgers """family""" you homosexual incels are obsessed with.... all with hapas that turned out to be Chads and all of them have ugly Asian mothers.
You can't find me a single successful or good looking hapa male with an Stacy Asian mother
Lol, why so angry?

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Lol, why so angry?
I wasn't in the mood earlier

In any case, it was a very stupid example to use given the topic, but you could say it would have made sense in a different one

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Found yet another.
Somewhat good looking Romanian father (although bald), and their Filipina mom looks the cleaning lady
Snapinstaapp 10808748 316947185158849 2080925597 n 1080

And yet here you go, both kids mog their father
Athlete2 scaled

Even the two most subhuman ethnicities in both Europe and East Asia combining have results like this

For this topic, I'm going to debunk the myth that hapa males can't be Chads or that for a hapa male to be Chad he needs a top tier noodlestacy Asian mom.
For the sake of argument thus, I'll use WMAF hapas only just in case for copes about "muh genes akshually comes from duh mom xyz" and other ricecel pseudoscience bullshit

By this, means I'll display several hapa males, all objectively good looking, be it actors, models etc, and show photos of their parents at their youngest

1) Charles Melton
Objectively Chad face, 6'1, insane jaw and skull. Made Armie Hammer look like a boneless lanket in candids
View attachment 2433815
These are the photos of his parents at their youngest I could find. Mom is basically a LTB midget and his dad is a cartoony looking lanket
View attachment 2433816

2) Aaron Bernards
Actual PSL God, more of a PSL God than that meme Elias De Pootin
View attachment 2433818
His parents are a somewhat chaddish father and a fairly ugly Asian mom
View attachment 2433819
He's ironically the one amongst his brothers who looks the most like her

3) Ricky Kim
Also known here as the "Asian Chico", a former model with great jaw and looks great even when smiling with wide teeth
View attachment 2433822
His parents are a boneless normie dad and a MTB mom
View attachment 2433825

4) Richard Kyle

The man is essentially Indonesian Gandy
View attachment 2433827
His parents are a below average SEA monkey mom and a normie (but extremely lanket) White dad
View attachment 2433829View attachment 2433830
5) Alex Landi

The closest thing resembling a full Asian Chad in the USA. He was picked to be put in the Doja Cat and SZA music video
View attachment 2433832
His parents are a completely boneless twink and if his mom (legit can't find any younger pics of her) looks anything close to her daughter, then she was almost certainly a Becky
View attachment 2433833

View attachment 2433841

6) Kirk and Clint Bondad

Quite rare occasion here, both hapa brothers are Chads (especially in Filipino standards). You can look them up yourselves, but their parents are a strong MTN father with good bones and an absolutely subhuman mother

View attachment 2433842

7) Huening Kai

Chad (in Korean standards), and extremely high appeal to JBs, although nothing special in our standards. Still one of the very few hapa male Kpop idols. His sister is also a Kpop idol and the most white-looking sister is still a Stacylite.
Their White father was pretty good looking himself in his prime
View attachment 2433843
For all my efforts, I legit can't find a clear photo of their mom in her younger days, but these the best and most clear I could find
View attachment 2433849
View attachment 2433845
Not subhuman, but still pretty ugly. Definitely nowhere near as good looking as daddy

8) David Lee McInnis

One of the hapa Chads who I belive he's extremely underrated because in his prime he legit looked like a comic book character or how Japanese devs make their chaddest video game characters
View attachment 2433846
These are his parents.
Once again, nothing special on either side
View attachment 2433847

9) Mark-Paul Gosselaar

Zack Morris, although only 6ft, he was legit very handsome in his prime when he had low body fat
View attachment 2433854
View attachment 2433851

These are his parents. A Norwooding Jew snd an Indonesian lady
View attachment 2433852

10) Nathan Adrian

Although he's about HTN in terms of face, he has a Gigachad skull, height (6'6) and frame. His biggest failio is the nose, which he got from his mom

View attachment 2433874

Arguably the most subhuman Asian mom of them all. Normie, MAYBE HTN White father on a good day, but his mom is legit the ugliest on this list. No idea how his dad managed to coom in her enough times to have 3 kids, but he did
View attachment 2433862
And yet he still ended up being taller and better looking than his White father

I do know a hapa chad irl with a Stacy mom so it is possible just not common

• Hmm...
I do know a hapa chad irl with a Stacy mom so it is possible just not common
I need to see evidence
"JUST TRUST ME BRO" doesn't cut it
I mean, I do wanna believe you, because I'd love to see that...
but I can't take your word for it without proof

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I need to see evidence
"JUST TRUST ME BRO" doesn't cut it
I mean, I do wanna believe you, because I'd love to see that...
but I can't take your word for it without proof
I don’t want to dox him, so I won’t be posting any pics on here

His dad also has pretty good bones I believe

• Hmm...
I don't get what the point of this thread is why would the mother being ugly be good for the kid? I think it relates more to the genetic randomness if two genetically similar people have children their kid is much less likely to look different but mixed race people for better or worse get a much more diverse array. Another thing your not factoring in is the height of these women.

Often times the difference between a meme hapa and a decent one is height. If some 5'9 White dude marries a 4'11 Asian foid his kid is fucked more then likely even with genetic recombination. If that Elliot Rodger was 6'1 (and less mentally ill) he would clean up in college shitty frame and height is often the final nail in the coffin a lot of hapas who are from foidlets end up with super manlet genes. Height and frame is a lot more genetically consistent then face (face has a lot more variables and is very complex to quantify especially when you add mixed race on top of it) tall parents will usually have tall kids without some enviromental issue. So I think if you go for an Asian girl at least date girls 5'6+

Last edited:
  • +1
I don't get what the point of this thread is why would the mother being ugly be good for the kid? I think it relates more to the genetic randomness if two genetically similar people have children their kid is much less likely to look different but mixed race people for better or worse get a much more diverse array. Another thing your not factoring in is the height of these women.

Often times the difference between a meme hapa and a decent one is height. If some 5'9 White dude marries a 4'11 Asian foid his kid is fucked more then likely even with genetic recombination. If that Elliot Rodger was 6'1 (and less mentally ill) he would clean up in college shitty frame and height is often the final nail in the coffin a lot of hapas who are from foidlets end up with super manlet genes. Height and frame is a lot more genetically consistent then face (face has a lot more variables and is very complex to quantify especially when you add mixed race on top of it) tall parents will usually have tall kids without some enviromental issue. So I think if you go for an Asian girl at least date girls 5'6+
Am I wrong @HeightPilledum

I don't get what the point of this thread is why would the mother being ugly be good for the kid? I think it relates more to the genetic randomness
That's the point I'm making you absolute retarded nigger faggot

Am I the only person with an IQ over 90 on this fucking forum?
if two genetically similar people have children their kid is much less likely to look different but mixed race people for better or worse get a much more diverse array. Another thing your not factoring in is the height of these women.
These women are absolute midgets and their sons still ended up taller than average
Often times the difference between a meme hapa and a decent one is height. If some 5'9 White dude marries a 4'11 Asian foid his kid is fucked more then likely even with genetic recombination. If that Elliot Rodger was 6'1 (and less mentally ill) he would clean up in college shitty frame and height is often the final nail in the coffin a lot of hapas who are from foidlets end up with super manlet genes
Again with Elliot... he was mentally ill
An actual diagnosed autist, not the "internet autist", he was actually autistic.
Men shorter than 5'9 (his height) get laid, reproduce and have normal families daily

Most of the hapas showcased here have shorter than average mothers and fathers and they're still ended up taller than them.

Vast majority of WMAF couples are both over 5 feet, even midget Filipinas from the slums of Cebu are over 5 feet

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, poopoohead and Deleted member 11126
That's the point I'm making you absolute retarded nigger faggot

Am I the only person with an IQ over 90 on this fucking forum?

These women are absolute midgets and their sons still ended up taller than average

Again with Elliot... he was mentally ill
An actual diagnosed autist, not the "internet autist", he was actually autistic.
Men shorter than 5'9 (his height) get laid, reproduce and have normal families daily

Most of the hapas showcased here have shorter than average mothers and fathers and they're still ended up taller than them.

Vast majority of WMAF couples are both over 5 feet, even midget Filipinas from the slums of Cebu are over 5 feet
If Elliot was 6'1 I am certain he would have been much better off although yeah your right about autism being his main issue. Also Elliot lied about being 5'9 he was 5'6-7 he mentions feeling short all the time and in pictures you can visibly see shoe lifts and he still looks average height

You should date a taller foid no point in risking it. Height is probably the most genetically certain trait. You got all sorts of combinations I've seen models born among ugly people but height is the one thing (outside or enviromental issues which you shouldn't let happen) that stays relatively consistent. Sometimes there are flukes but I can 100% say if a 5'8 mother and a 6 ft father have kids they will all be at least taller then the father. Your showing a handful of successful hapas but how many of them are born short?

Least you can do is make sure your children are taller then you otherwise your a failure as a father

Last edited:
If Elliot was 6'1 I am certain he would have been much better off although yeah your right about autism being his main issue.
St BlackOps2cel was 6'4 and he still became the face of inceldom. If you think a lanket can't be an incel you're severely mistaken

You should date a taller foid no point in risking it. Height is probably the most genetically certain trait. You got all sorts of combinations I've seen models born among ugly people but height is the one thing (outside or enviromental issues which you shouldn't let happen) that stays relatively consistent. Sometimes there are flukes but I can 100% say if a 5'8 mother and a 6 ft father have kids they will all be at least taller then the father

These Asian mothers are all shorter than 5'8 and their sons are still taller than average, most of them are taller than their White fathers too, Charles Melton being the one exception because his father is 6'6

Also learn to READ next time you enter a thread
Screenshot 20231107 200808

St BlackOps2cel was 6'4 and he still became the face of inceldom. If you think a lanket can't be an incel you're severely mistaken

These Asian mothers are all shorter than 5'8 and their sons are still taller than average, most of them are taller than their White fathers too, Charles Melton being the one exception because his father is 6'6

Also learn to READ next time you enter a thread
View attachment 2538344
Elliot rodger was 5'7 you do know he lied about his height right? Also what does this prove its luck take a look at genetic studies on height for every 6'1 Hapa son born to 5'8 white dudes and 5'1 Asians there is also a 5'5 son as well.

Why are you so emotional are you a White guy yourself?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and LampPostPrime
Elliot rodger was 5'7 you do know he lied about his height right?
The coroner's report says he was 5'9
Measured inch by inch
I can't believe you fucking retards are still coping about his height
He died 10 years ago, you dumb niggers are not only still having him live rent free in your heads, but you don't even know basic info about him
Also what does this prove its luck take a look at genetic studies on height for every 6'1 Hapa son born to 5'8 white dudes and 5'1 Asians there is also a 5'5 son as well.
Show me this 5'5 son
I wanna see him right now
Until you do, don't reply to me

• +1
The coroner's report says he was 5'9
Measured inch by inch
I can't believe you fucking retards are still coping about his height
He died 10 years ago, you dumb niggers are not only still having him live rent free in your heads, but you don't even know basic info about him

Show me this 5'5 son
I wanna see him right now
Until you do, don't reply to me

He is noticeable shorter then his dad in this video and smaller frame. How retarded are you what do you think if an average height man marries a girl shorter then average the son will automaitcally be taller then him. I am not diagreeing with the premise you made of hapas not objectively taking after their mother or father and often times an ugly girl can still have a good looking kid. But height is a lot more set in stone it has nothing to do with being mixed race I am shorter then my dad because he married a short girl thats just common sense

Why tf would you believe a son is going to inherently be taller then his father if the mother is below average height? Quit being a retard

Last edited:

He is noticeable shorter then his dad in this video and smaller frame.

His father is 4 inches taller and is a fat fuck, obviously he's gonna look bigger, you retard

This doesn't change that he was objectively 5'9
His height, by inches, is mentioned in the corner's report

How retarded are you what do you think if an average height man marries a girl shorter then average the son will automaitcally be taller then him. I am not diagreeing with the premise you made of hapas not objectively taking after their mother or father and often times an ugly girl can still have a good looking kid. But height is a lot more set in stone it has nothing to do with being mixed race I am shorter then my dad because he married a short girl thats just common sense
I'm not ready this text wall, because you keep moving the goalpost every time

If you don't have a 5'5 hapa to name, this conversation is over

• +1
His father is 4 inches taller and is a fat fuck, obviously he's gonna look bigger, you retard

4 inches taller oh boy well there you go dumb ass. I thought hapas were taller. If Peter Rodgers is 4 inches taller then the hypothetical example I used would work too. I can't tell if your trolling or retarded height is dependent on both parents heights how stupid do you have to be to not understand this.

Everyone knows some person with 5'5 parents who ends up 6 foot but thats either super lucky 1 in 100 genes or more then likely the parents had shit development and never reached their true heights. This is less the case in the modern world. Your too retarded to understand I even agree with your main point but this height meme you are pushing is not true.

If you date some 5'1 girl versus a 5'7 girl the results in your kids height will be very different. This has nothing to do with race or genetic recombintion other then the fact that Asians tend to be shorter in general

Last edited:
  • +1
4 inches taller oh boy well there you go dumb ass. I thought hapas were taller.
You thought wrong, retard. Because that isn't how it works, nor how I said it works.
You think White people can't have shorter sons?
Chet tom hanks gettyimages 524489724

60 ozzy osbourne

60 rance howard

60 james brolin

Clint Eastwood Kids Photos of His Children Over the Years 1

If Peter Rodgers is 4 inches taller then the hypothetical example I used would work too. I can't tell if your trolling or retarded height is dependent on both parents heights how stupid do you have to be to not understand this.
And it's also genetic lottery

You hypothetical example doesn't exist. You can't name or show me a single 5'5 hapa born to a 5'9 father and 4'11 mother

You're making shit up in your mind.
Again, show me what your imagination is irl, THEN we talk
Otherwise shut up and keep living in your theories

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
You thought wrong, retard. Because that isn't how it works, nor how I said it works.
You think White people can't have shorter sons?
View attachment 2538399
View attachment 2538400
View attachment 2538401
View attachment 2538403
View attachment 2538407

And it's also genetic lottery

You hypothetical example doesn't exist. You can't name or show me a single 5'5 hapa born to a 5'9 father and 4'11 mother

You're making shit up in your mind.
Again, show me what your imagination is irl, THEN we talk
Otherwise shut up and keep living in your theories
If you date some 5'1 girl versus a 5'7 girl the results in your kids height will be very different. This has nothing to do with race or genetic recombintion other then the fact that Asians tend to be shorter in general

Thats my only point also leaving your childrens development up to a lottery is bad if you married a 5'7 Asian foid your kids would be taller then you no matter what. My point wasn't that Whites don't have this issue. White women are taller on average but even if you did find a 5'1 White girl the results would be similarly bad

my great grandfather was a relatively good looking austronesian guy.
What race are you? That would make you what, 1/8 se asian? Lmao

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
the biggest factor is white genes and caucasoid bone structure/hormonal profile. it just improves your chances of becoming human

Adding another, Alex Schlab
ESn23uIXgAA7oJ6 large

Son of Evelyn Ding and Jeffrey "Adonis" Schlab
Img 2 1701901891848

Img 1 1701901701123

His little bro in the pics with the parents is named Gideon (like a Pokémon)

@ItsOver999

• JFL
It's legit.

This cute hapa girl has the most subhuman parents I've seen lmao.

• +1
Probably because Asian Stacies tend to have features that do not translate well into Chads by western standards.
Asian Stacy - soft features, v shaped jaw, round eyes, small chin, petite frame

• Hmm...
Probably because Asian Stacies tend to have features that do not translate well into Chads by western standards.
Asian Stacy - soft features, v shaped jaw, round eyes, small chin, petite frame
Most Asian Stacies do not have those features

Who the hell did Schlab get his jaw from?
From the genetic lottery

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
noodles that are into jbwmaxers are so subhuman on average jfl

noodles that are into jbwmaxers are so subhuman on average jfl

Careful, his gonna have an autistic breakdown for sharing facts

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
Careful, his gonna have an autistic breakdown for sharing facts
This nigger has notifications turned on in this specific thread
Istockphoto 158795594 1024x1024

Huening kai is ideal looks

my maternal grandparents are a looksmatched amwf. it's so rare to see looksmatched wmaf lol noodle is always the ugly one in the relationship

how do yellowfevercels find these creatures at all fuckable? they be desperate fr