vollufiline works

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
if u don't know what it is its this natural substance which works by increasing fat volume, research showed it lead to a significant increase of fat volume on breasts so why not put it on different parts of the body?

I've been using it everyday
my undereyes Def feel more pillowy and it's not as dark in that area

if i keep up maybe i can fix my recession if it doesn't max out

and I always wondered if this shit could work on your dick for girth. Your dick is covered in a fat layer too so should theoretically kinda work, right?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chawaje, BrahminBoss, Jigen and 7 others
dont apply it to your dick, there was a thread before that explained why you shoudnt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*., poopoohead, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Can’t fake it then nigga my nigga been real

I slide in the maybach and it’s all tint

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and poopoohead
was thinking of using it for my tiny ass lips.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
You mean HA serum on lips?
Practically all serums are a cope. The only topical application for HA would be as an ingredient of a moisturizer.

(Copper peptide serums can make skin more youthful and the texture more pleasant, but good ghk-cu serums are a financial burden for most users in the long run, the 15ml CAIS 3:1 bottle from NIOD costs a hundred dollars and does not last long)

In this context it would be HA filler, which goes inside the skin through injection in very small amounts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, BrahminBoss, Johanjohan and 1 other person
You mean HA serum on lips?
I just use the olay brand moisturizer u can tell it has a shit ton of hyaluronic acid cuz its a clear almost gooey moisturizer

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Practically all serums are a cope. The only topical application for HA would be as an ingredient of a moisturizer.

(Copper peptide serums can make skin more youthful and the texture more pleasant, but good ghk-cu serums are a financial burden for most users in the long run, the 15ml CAIS 3:1 bottle from NIOD costs a hundred dollars and does not last long)

In this context it would be HA filler, which goes inside the skin through injection in very small amounts.
nigga what i mean the moisturizer not fillers
fillers are waste of money and risky they're cope

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
I just use the olay brand moisturizer u can tell it has a shit ton of hyaluronic acid cuz its a clear almost gooey moisturizer
Which one do u use bro

if u don't know what it is its this natural substance which works by increasing fat volume, research showed it lead to a significant increase of fat volume on breasts so why not put it on different parts of the body?

I've been using it everyday
my undereyes Def feel more pillowy and it's not as dark in that area

if i keep up maybe i can fix my recession if it doesn't max out

and I always wondered if this shit could work on your dick for girth. Your dick is covered in a fat layer too so should theoretically kinda work, right?
Post some pics man

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

What do you use then? Tret RLT and what else? I have some scars ( look like big pores more than scaars but they are scars) and was wondering if I should get laser or subsiscion or subcision w fillers? Thoughts?

Why shouldn’t I put on my dick though