Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac, Michael Myers and 3 others
Im sure he will be back hes the face of looksmax

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

FREE MY BOY NIBBA!

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, kobecel, AspiringChad and 6 others
said nibbas alt
Always good to have one, when my main account @Arceus300 got banned I had this account all ready to go, that way nobody thought it was me because I made this alt quite early on. You were easily able to sniff out nibba's alt however because it was made recently.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, kobecel, FatmanO and 5 others
Always good to have one, when my main account @Arceus300 got banned I had this account all ready to go, that way nobody thought it was me because I made this alt quite early on. You were easily able to sniff out nibba's alt however because it was made recently.
rare

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Cope.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, FatmanO, dogtown and 2 others
He said hed wait for a little while before comming back

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
@Nibba your ogreing of the ban thread is causing a uprising my boyo

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Swagwaffle
I don't have an alt you stupid motherfuckers. if that one guy was my ALT I would have been permanently banned for ban evasion

I don't have an alt you stupid motherfuckers. if that one guy was my ALT I would have been permanently banned for ban evasion
VPN is possible

VPN is possible
Why would I make an alt just to post here for a 2 day ban. Besides my ban was justified idk why everyone was getting their asshole into a wad over it

Why would I make an alt just to post here for a 2 day ban. Besides my ban was justified idk why everyone was getting their asshole into a wad over it
ik bro just saying its possible to do this

He has been freed :feelsautistic: