7C42E954 D2CE 4316 8A4A 574D44A0A8C7
but it is overpowered by this beautiful morning skyvery beautiful 🌃🌌

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l

yeah u are, u have beautiful eyes like a kpop star that saves ur career tbh

and also u only post unfrauded pics

ascension would look like this for you:

1.Rhinoplasty
2.Leanmaxx and get a good physique (maybe tattoos)
3. perma slight smile, or get botox/fillers for downturned lips
4. shave moustache, maybe mole removal/skin care for perfect skin on face.
5. hair is pretty good tbh also kpop looking, maybe a hair mask to make it less dry and more shiny

to me u are weak MTN right now
i think u can become strong MTN/weak HTN and live a decent life if u work hard

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and barettrealrx
  • +1
View attachment 2826483

1.Rhinoplasty
5. hair is pretty good tbh also kpop looking, maybe a hair mask to make it less dry and more shiny

I just need vertical genio short nose rhino cantho

• +1
I have to become a fag to pull ltb fat white girls fuck this world
View attachment 2826483

1.Rhinoplasty

My eyes are not good at all what cantho uthink I need

• +1
I am never happy that’s why my lips are downturned
I have to become a fag to pull ltb fat white girls fuck this world
My eyes are not good at all what cantho uthink I need
u need to calm down bro. u can totally get MTB white girl after looksmaxxing.

cantho? you don't need cantho. your eyes are good for an asian in my opinion, maybe a little too small. but they're not a failo.
your failo is your nose. 100% you need to fix that shit, go to work and get a rhinoplasty.
i got one too, but for different reasons.

It's hard for u to do anything i understand since i bet u are depressed. I'm not saying ur good looking, but ur not ugly. When I see someone ugly, I can barely look at their face for some reason, but with u i can look at a photo and not feel any type of disgust

wearing makeup is not gay at all, especially if it helps u get pussy. i onyl put some concealer cuz i have horrible under eye area, and i have a girlfriend and she doesn't even notice it ever. just says i look "tired" whenever i don't put it on and she sees me she thinks i look more tired than usual.

also what's ur height?

• +1
u need to calm down bro. u can totally get MTB white girl after looksmaxxing.

cantho? you don't need cantho. your eyes are good for an asian in my opinion, maybe a little too small. but they're not a failo.
your failo is your nose. 100% you need to fix that shit, go to work and get a rhinoplasty.
i got one too, but for different reasons.

It's hard for u to do anything i understand since i bet u are depressed. I'm not saying ur good looking, but ur not ugly. When I see someone ugly, I can barely look at their face for some reason, but with u i can look at a photo and not feel any type of disgust

wearing makeup is not gay at all, especially if it helps u get pussy. i onyl put some concealer cuz i have horrible under eye area, and i have a girlfriend and she doesn't even notice it ever. just says i look "tired" whenever i don't put it on and she sees me she thinks i look more tired than usual.

also what's ur height?
5 7 at 14

5 7 at 14
Oh my god? You're joking right? You are only 14 dude. Your looks will improve a lot by 18, you shouldn't even think about surgeries yet lmao.

I was legit TRUCEL SUBHUMAN at 14, and I ascended at 18 had multiple girls call me cute.

Of course it doesn't have to be like that for u as well, but u will improve a lot.

Here's the only advice I can give you now: If I could turn back time, I would money maxx fr, get a skill up like game development, art, fucking web design IDC, just get it really good until 18. u have a lot of time, but it will pass quickly if ur not careful.
work out really well so u have an amazing physique by 18 and be in front of all the niggas who start at 18.

If you ascend in the future you will regret not giving it ur best having known about looksmax at 14 and not doing aynthing about it.

trust me, please.

• +1
Oh my god? You're joking right? You are only 14 dude. Your looks will improve a lot by 18, you shouldn't even think about surgeries yet lmao.

I was legit TRUCEL SUBHUMAN at 14, and I ascended at 18 had multiple girls call me cute.

Of course it doesn't have to be like that for u as well, but u will improve a lot.

Here's the only advice I can give you now: If I could turn back time, I would money maxx fr, get a skill up like game development, art, fucking web design IDC, just get it really good until 18. u have a lot of time, but it will pass quickly if ur not careful.
work out really well so u have an amazing physique by 18 and be in front of all the niggas who start at 18.

If you ascend in the future you will regret not giving it ur best having known about looksmax at 14 and not doing aynthing about it.

trust me, please.
Im brachycephalic