Waist mogging foids with wide shoulders is ideal

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Having a very small waist, smaller than a foid’s but shoulders twice their size is very ideal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Xangsane, NoReedemingFeature and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, LooksOrDeath, Ricky212 and 3 others
Most people without shit genetics already naturally have a similar ratio
Not possible.

If that were the case, it wouldn't be so frequently talked about.

The ideal female waist to hip is 0.7.

How many foids do you see rocking that ratio?

Most men you see are only around 1.35-1.45.
Either from having big bellies or shit clavicle.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Not possible.

If that were the case, it wouldn't be so frequently talked about.

The ideal female waist to hip is 0.7.

How many foids do you see rocking that ratio?

Most men you see are only around 1.4-1.5.
Either from having big bellies or shit clavicle.
Rn I have a 17 bideltoid which is legit bottom 1% and like bottom 25% for foids but my waist is well now 25.5 inches. It dropped to 25.5 JFL

Rn I have a 17 bideltoid which is legit bottom 1% and like bottom 25% for foids but my waist is well now 25.5 inches. It dropped to 25.5 JFL
How tf your waist so small?

Male models are around 29-31 and I I'm desperately trying to drop below 34. (Probably won't be able to. Genes and allat)

• Hmm...
How tf your waist so small?

Male models are around 29-31 and I I'm desperately trying to drop below 34. (Probably won't be able to. Genes and allat)
I’m a twink ectomorph.

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
I’m a twink ectomorph.
Istg you measured wrong.

I'd curbstomp an old lady just to hit 32 inches and mf out here claiming 25.5.

• Hmm...
17 inch bideltoid is not bottom 1 percent. Such bs

• JFL
Istg you measured wrong.

I'd curbstomp an old lady just to hit 32 inches and mf out here claiming 25.5.
I’ve posted my frame before and my waist is very thin. I’m at the gym rn and I have the smallest waist or one of the smallest.

It’s genuinely about 25.5 inches lol

• Hmm...
17 inch bideltoid is not bottom 1 percent. Such bs
8786EFAD F5C6 4DD3 96B6 B67C43EB801A

• Woah
if any part of your bdy is smaller than a girl's, it's over. your ass should be twice their size

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: deadmanwalking, ElTruecel and Brus Wane
if any part of your bdy is smaller than a girl's, it's over. your ass should be twice their size
Depends on what type of girl. My preference has and will always be thin women. I would fuck anything that isn’t morbidly obese though I don’t have standards. I just prefer really skinny women

Blocky waist is better, just have even larger ribcage to maintain proportion. Comical size just make you scream weak and do not fill up t-shirt at all.

• JFL
Blocky waist is better, just have even larger ribcage to maintain proportion. Comical size just make you scream weak and do not fill up t-shirt at all.
What is your pfp, she's beautiful 😍

This doesn't take into account muscle and fat. A fat guy inflates these stats
True but most people aren’t as skinny as me so.
No aesthetics mog. Blocky waist is gross

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
No aesthetics mog. Blocky waist is gross
Yes for pictures. Kinda like Y-lats insertion vs V lats insertion. V lats will make you look girthier in t-shirt n fill you up. While Y-lats look heroic.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and HTN_Mentalcel
lets be honest here u was talking about me

• Hmm...
*Insert Retarded buzzword*

He still looks better
I’m talking about the left. Your example is shit the left has Klinefelters compared to a decent frame with built up obliques. Obviously by aesthetics I’m not referring to some wide waisted narrow shouldered curry.
Yes for pictures. Kinda like Y-lats insertion vs V lats insertion. V lats will make you look girthier in t-shirt n fill you up. While Y-lats look heroic.
Ok agreed

How tall are u btw

I’m talking about the left. Your example is shit the left has Klinefelters compared to a decent frame with built up obliques. Obviously by aesthetics I’m not referring to some wide waisted narrow shouldered curry.

Ok agreed
They are both the same person. It's a transformation

• +1
unless ur a giga manlet there’s no way your waist is that small

...on opposite day
Your wearing clothes 99 percent of the time and his frame will look huge in clothes. This still improved it which is what you should aim to do anyways.

You can't tell me with a straight face he looks better on the left.

Having a very small waist, smaller than a foid’s but shoulders twice their size is very ideal.
bro if my waist was smaller than a skinny foids it would be over

• Hmm...
  • +1
You don't want small waist in combat.

• +1
Reactions: robtical and ElTruecel
  • WTF
Johnny bravo physique is ideal. But Arnold does mog here yea but JFL it’s Arnold.

In terms of more modern Day aesthetics the ideal would be David Laid, Jeff Seid, Zyzz. For more bigger physiques maybe Kevin levrone or ofc Arnold.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian