Walking the streets with my Chad friend - Blackpill confirmed 1000%

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
This will be the waterest of water threads but I need to get it of my chest.

So I have been looksmaxxing for quite some time and it's easy to say that I mog a significant number of my peers at the moment. When I walk through the city with my less attractive peers, everyone will put their attention on me. I am not a Chad but I will get some looks here and there while my friends won't.

However, when I walk with my Chad friend, I become invisible in a millisecond. It's like I have never existed. Every single foid will exclusively look at him. I tried walking in front of him but the foids will literally look through me as if I am glass and keep their stare at his face, it is ridiculous. He ofc has a body count of 140+ and deflowers new JB every few weeks but that brutality is for another thread.

Looks are everything.

Foids are animals.

As a man, there is no middle ground in this life. Either you have everything or nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VolcelFTW, <6PSLcel, Marsik and 17 others
Post a pic of him

If you walk in the streets alone as a hot stacy wearing revealing clothing, you are asking to be raped.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, bloomercel, TheRagingBull and 6 others
Give up

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show

So I have been looksmaxxing for quite some time and it's easy to say that I mog a significant number of my peers at the moment. When I walk through the city with my less attractive peers, everyone will put their attention on me. I am not a Chad but I will get some looks here and there while my friends won't.

However, when I walk with my Chad friend, I become invisible in a millisecond. It's like I have never existed. Every single foid will exclusively look at him. I tried walking in front of him but the foids will literally look through me as if I am glass and keep their stare at his face, it is ridiculous. He ofc has a body count of 140+ and deflowers new JB every few weeks but that brutality is for another thread.

Looks are everything.

Foids are animals.

As a man, there is no middle ground in this life. Either you have everything or nothing.
tales.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, MoggerGaston, Primalsplit and 1 other person
I'm sure he's some maxxed out HTN. Chads tend to be VERY picky
Dude no it’s me and I am Chad and op is ugly and I am handsome

Looks are everything.

Foids are animals.

When these things happen i get murder tendencies towards chads.

• +1
Dude no it’s me and I am Chad and op is ugly and I am handsome

I'm sure he's some maxxed out HTN. Chads tend to be VERY picky
Doesn't matter what we autists on org would rate him, the foids are the ones who determine who is a Chad.

There is no way in hell that you would be able to slay 140-150+ foids, even the most hideous ones, if you weren't universally attractive.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Doesn't matter what we autists on org would rate him, the foids are the ones who determine who is a Chad.
He's definitely facially some maxxed HTN
There is no way in hell that you would be able to slay 140-150+ foids, even the most hideous ones, if you weren't universally attractive.
not all GL men are promiscuous.

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
He ofc has a body count of 140+ and deflowers new JB every few weeks but that brutality is for another thread.
i don't doubt he slays but sorry to break it to you, JBs are not virgins
virgin girls are under 12, not 16 or 17yo

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, bloomercel, Clown Show and 1 other person
I guess it's hard being you when standing near men like me. :Comfy:

• +1
i don't doubt he slays but sorry to break it to you, JBs are not virgins
virgin girls are under 12, not 16 or 17yo
Average age for girls losing virginity is 15 it means 50% lose it before 15 like 11-14

• +1
Yes the blackpill is 100% truth.
But you are making a fatal logistical error.

You believe that just because there's a guy in your environment who mogs you, that you can't achieve/obtain proper life quality.
This is simply not true, not the case. Just because there's people who mog you, doesn't mean that your life can't be good.

Think about your life in the past before you looksmaxxed. My guess is that you probably enjoyed it more than now, yet today you are better-looking and thus better capable of getting quality social interaction.

Try not to look as much to where you would want to be in life right now ideally, but try to think more about the opportunities you have right now in life. And think of how you can best make use of your opportunities.

Example:
You rage about having a chad friend who takes away all the attention.

But realize that having a chad friend also comes with a lot of benefits, easier ways to socialize with quality women/men.

If you only had incel friends instead of your chad friend, your life wouldn't be any better. You would merely be confronted less with your flaws.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and Clown Show

Looks are everything.

Foids are animals.

The glass comparison got me dead

• +1
make a seperate thread abt him

Looks are everything.

Foids are animals.

the only persons opinion of any value to me is my own. fuck the normies