Walking through the city = Blackpill Denial?

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
Every time I leave my house, the blackpill constantly gets denied. I always see couples that are not looksmatched where the foid mogs the man. Being 6'3 in shoes, I always height, frame, BMI mog those dudes. Many of them barely have any bones and in many cases have visible recession of the maxilla/mandible, but not too bad. Seeing a Chad is a rare occurence. How am I supposed to cope with reality I fail to observe the blackpill in real life?

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
Statusmaxxed Normies that's it. this kind of Relationships never last.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
blackpill is only half correct in real life(I mean finding a cute Long term Relationship) looks are approx %50 and the other %50 is money and personality. For one night stands and tinder yeah looks are very important along with a little game.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
consider them lucky. maybe they have a good social circle game and don't sit in front of their computers all the time idk.

I don't, I see clear blackpill examples

Also those are statusmaxed normies or betabuxers, doesn't matter you height or frame mog them because that gets you nowhere by itself without looks and status

blackpill is only half correct in real life(I mean finding a cute Long term Relationship) looks are approx %50 and the other %50 is money and personality. For one night stands and tinder yeah looks are very important along with a little game.
Yea blackpill applies 100% in night club / one night stand settings. For LTR it’s less so.

Yea blackpill applies 100% in night club / one night stand settings. For LTR it’s less so.
So it's not over for me? I can technically get into an LTR with a girl a I like (and mog) and hope that things will be ok?

So it's not over for me? I can technically get into an LTR with a girl a I like (and mog) and hope that things will be ok?
Well you’ll probably get cheated on eventually. But you can get a decently hot gf if you’re a normie.

Well you’ll probably get cheated on eventually. But you can get a decently hot gf if you’re a normie.
What if I run the JBW game and find some hot black or curry girl that would idolize me?

the problem is that these guys get barely any sex and the gf eventually cheat or leave for another guy. i saw that happening many times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
what normie calls true love is attraction based on looks
what you see is called batabuxing, statusmaxing being emotional support

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
consider them lucky. maybe they have a good social circle game and don't sit in front of their computers all the time idk.
whenever i see ur posts, ive to listen to that signature from start to end ngl

Blackpill is real for slaying on Tinder and on clubs/bars

But for LTR girls usually lower their standard a little bit and consider more things than just looks. And all those guys meet the girl through their social circle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, SHARK and Deleted member 616
I get mogged by 99/100 males. Brutal

Blackpill is real for slaying on Tinder and on clubs/bars

But for LTR girls usually lower their standard a little bit and consider more things than just looks. And all those guys meet the girl through their social circle
LTR is a waste of time and energy