WARNING: BONESMASHING CONSEQUENCES!!!!

tadoskins2

tadoskins2

Iron
Recently a friend (Aryan 17M) and I (Ethnic 24M) made the huge mistake of trying out bonesmashing. I got into a few bonesmashpilled threads, and I thought it would be a good idea to improve my aesthetics. (I am a bit of a birdcel...) Anyways, we picked out a mallet from home depot and took turns tapping eachother on the chin until we developed some light bruising (link for those interested: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Stanley-16-oz-Rubber-Mallet-STHT56144/311335459). We kept this up daily for a few weeks hoping that the stimulus from the hammer would improve bone growth. The results we did see were not enough to justify the discomfort which arose as a result from the jaw-enhancing therapy (Eating with a bruised jaw can be painful, but we thought it was worth for the gainz) so we elected to buy a larger, metal hammer. DO NOT DO THIS!!!! After the first substantial hit with the new hammer, I immediately lost several teeth... blood everywhere... immense searing pain!! After a visit to the ER and having to clean a few cups of my own blood out of my taurus, I have had to get an external brace. (Doctor said I have a compound Parasymphyseal fracture of my mandible. Unfortunately, the brace has made me somewhat of an omega male for now, but the experience has made me very cautious regarding any further bonesmashing therapy. Anyone still interested should not go any further than the home depot mallet to avoid my situation. The time spent in my bed for the past few weeks while my jaw heals has given me some time to do some edging to up my stamina, and also some time to watch some NTmaxxing tutorials, but other than that, there has been zero net positives from this experiment.

Anyways... you have been warned!!

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: albanian_chad, ymb, Deleted member 57356 and 14 others
bro you are gay as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emanuel, Zeta, BootySniffer69 and 6 others
stfu

• +1
Reactions: Emanuel
No bone growth for your face shape

change the title to "When a 0 iq mf tries bonesmashing"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subanimal, Deleted member 64865, Feliezzx and 2 others
This is 100% either a copypasta or copypasta worthy

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Feliezzx, FrankOcean and 5 others
That's because you have weak ethnic bones while your aryan friend's bones were strong which is why his jaw didn't break

I punch my chin whenever I have time to, I see good results. Been punching my face lightly for about 4 months now

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
Format it better bro. Dnrd

I punch my chin whenever I have time to, I see good results. Been punching my face lightly for about 4 months now
You're unintentionally very funny

Cant feel sorry for you you’re just retarded

Did you notice differences to iq or bone size?
its likely over for you, losing teeth srhinks the jaw. Probably get bone grafting and implants asap

now you have an excuse to get jaw surgery though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
Recently a friend (Aryan 17M) and I (Ethnic 24M) made the huge mistake of trying out bonesmashing. I got into a few bonesmashpilled threads, and I thought it would be a good idea to improve my aesthetics. (I am a bit of a birdcel...) Anyways, we picked out a mallet from home depot and took turns tapping eachother on the chin until we developed some light bruising (link for those interested: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Stanley-16-oz-Rubber-Mallet-STHT56144/311335459). We kept this up daily for a few weeks hoping that the stimulus from the hammer would improve bone growth. The results we did see were not enough to justify the discomfort which arose as a result from the jaw-enhancing therapy (Eating with a bruised jaw can be painful, but we thought it was worth for the gainz) so we elected to buy a larger, metal hammer. DO NOT DO THIS!!!! After the first substantial hit with the new hammer, I immediately lost several teeth... blood everywhere... immense searing pain!! After a visit to the ER and having to clean a few cups of my own blood out of my taurus, I have had to get an external brace. (Doctor said I have a compound Parasymphyseal fracture of my mandible. Unfortunately, the brace has made me somewhat of an omega male for now, but the experience has made me very cautious regarding any further bonesmashing therapy. Anyone still interested should not go any further than the home depot mallet to avoid my situation. The time spent in my bed for the past few weeks while my jaw heals has given me some time to do some edging to up my stamina, and also some time to watch some NTmaxxing tutorials, but other than that, there has been zero net positives from this experiment.

How tf do u break ur teeth using a rubber hammer jfl

You're unintentionally very funny
I’m not even kidding around hitting your chin whenever you’re alone is like doing push ups in the bathroom to get pumped up, it grows your bones for a short while. So ice and hit your face before a date

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion and FBl
I hope it is a fucking joke... How did you manage to lose your teeth you dumb asshole??? And break your chin?? I bonesmash for 3 months now and everything is ok

Cigarette

• Love it
Reactions: future_darktriad000
Did you notice differences to iq or bone size?
its likely over for you, losing teeth srhinks the jaw. Probably get bone grafting and implants asap
Might have to ropemaxx tbh… after the reset my jaw is visibly off center. Might try and start a go fund me for jaw surgery bc I can’t get jaw surgery with my unemployment and EBT card.

I hope it is a fucking joke... How did you manage to lose your teeth you dumb asshole??? And break your chin?? I bonesmash for 3 months now and everything is ok
Idk man I thought the hammer would speed up the results and make me the crimson chin.

Tf are you made of chinadish?

Yeah sure bonesmashing is a troll but this is def exaggerated nigga

Tales of mumbai mental asylum

• JFL

why are you hanging out with a guy 7 years your junior? fucking weirdo

This has gotta be a troll

Atleast u tried

They dont want u to ascend

• Love it
Been laughing at this for a mintue. Nigga you gay and stupid