Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Daqirius
Created:

Mass immagration crisis
Economic reliance
Death and destruction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ElTruecel, watah and 4 others
For the Countries that got colonized yes for Europeans/Whites not. European-whites used to be 30% of the Population on Earth but then they shared all their Knowledge with the Third World, increased their Life expectancy, Population and will be overrun by them now

• +1
Reactions: randomop and GetShrekt
Created:

Mass immagration crisis
Economic reliance
Death and destruction
Pro colonialists often attribute necessity to civilise, but make no mistake this is a completely open question:

What is wrong with not ascribing to advanced living? In laymans, people mock Africans for living in mudhuts, but what’s wrong with them, they are suited for the evolutionary pressures of people using them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and SecularIslamist
For the Countries that got colonized yes for Europeans/Whites not. European-whites used to be 30% of the Population on Earth but then they shared all their Knowledge with the Third World, increased their Life expectancy, Population and will be overrun by them now
Yes Europe has decreased significant in pop. Large parts of Africa were deserted for most of history.

However what do you say to the aboriginal tasmanains that were wiped out to the tune of 300,000. Had colonialism been good for them, they are all dead?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and hiwasuwor
This was the best colonisation in history.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and SubSigma
They should’ve killed all the other races then we wouldn’t be having these niggers in our countries

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, sudanguy and hiwasuwor
so your happy that arabs/muslims colonized the land of ur ancestors and killed many of them?
Are you even Muslim? You think Arabs are not grateful for the Islamic conquest which is what gave them their language, culture and made them a superpower.

In Bangladesh it wasn't the case anyway Most Sufis spread Islam there and it was the ground up not top down.

"Colonialism" as a negative construct was in response to European empires and nationalism which is ironically a western idea.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and yeeyeeslayer
Sand monkeys spreading their sand monkey religion to other sand monkeys and Indians. How beautiful
Yes it's beautiful. I hope to see it again.

Yes it's beautiful. I hope to see it again.
i don't support the islamic conquests tho, they included many violations and crimes and don't support/believe islam should spread that way anyways

not how shia islam spread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NotCarv and SecularIslamist
yeah was just playing devils advocate tbh
I know you're Shia so I thought you may have negative opinions about some ummayads and rahiduns. But anyway you had Shia empires to like the Fatimids - although they were Ismailis? Are you twelver?

i don't support the islamic conquests tho, they included many violations and crimes and don't support/believe islam should spread that way anyways

good take ngl

yes whites must colonize the earth man

No colonialism cause most issues in the world today.
there was pros and cons to it, it\s morally grey.

Think about it, without colonialism some of the nicest countries like america and australia wouldn't exist. everything you love about the us you owe to colonialism

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
there was pros and cons to it, it\s morally grey.

Think about it, without colonialism some of the nicest countries like america and australia wouldn't exist. everything you love about the us you owe to colonialism
Its more cons then pros most issues in the world are from colonialism we just created tons of enemies around the world

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Yes they did but it's overstated. Places like Egypt didn't reach over 50% Muslim until centuries later and some Spanish cities were as multireligious as Lebanon today.

Anyway "sufis" were the main contributors to to Islam and responsible for converting the average Joe to Islam.

I support the revival of a caliphate and conquest of secular states for the protection of Muslims. Also to spread dawah by promoting Islam but not shoving to down people's throat whether they're Muslim or non-Muslim, and preventing western decadence. Islam is a universalist religion just like Christianity the point isn't to keep it selfishly to yourself but to spread it to all four corners of the world.

Only benefits them tbh
it benefited the colonized ppl to an extent too, for example the british empire improved their colony's infrastructure and heatlhcare despite also exploiting and abusing them

. Islam is a universalist religion just like Christianity the point isn't to keep it selfishly to yourself but to spread it to all four corners of the world.
yeah i supporting preaching too but not by the sword, at least not until the second coming of christ/the mahdi appears

• +1
Depends of the perspective,If colonialism did not existed the place that i live would be something like this now;i wouldn't be chilling in my apartment like i am doing right now.
For the true natives of the land It was surely a bad thing.
images

yeah i supporting preaching too but not by the sword, at least not until the second coming of christ/the mahdi appears
Preaching isn't done by the sword, defending is.

Yes there are bad apples in history. I'm not gonna whitewash every Islamic emperor.

They should’ve killed all the other races then we wouldn’t be having these niggers in our countries
They did attempt this multiple times and were successful in some cases.

• JFL
. Islam is a universalist religion
Such a universalist religion that it demands prayer in Arabic, the holy book in Arabic, recitations in Arabic, shahada (also Arabic word) in Arabic.

Dumbass nigga

They did attempt this multiple times and were successful in some cases.
It should’ve been every single time they should’ve annihilated them all now they are suffering the consequences for their half done job

Depends of the perspective,If colonialism did not existed the place that i live would be something like this now;i wouldn't be chilling in my apartment like i am doing right now.
images
it benefited the colonized ppl to an extent too, for example the british empire improved their colony's infrastructure and heatlhcare despite also exploiting and abusing them
Pro colonialists often attribute necessity to civilise, but make no mistake this is a completely open question:

What is wrong with not ascribing to advanced living? In laymans, people mock Africans for living in mudhuts, but what’s wrong with them, they are suited for the evolutionary pressures of people using them
You can "advance" your society without colonialism just like many countries have in the past 100 years and are currently today without it.

It's such bullshit to buy into this fallacy that colonialism helped "civilised" the rest of the world. Countries can develop themselves and international trade and relations can facilitate economic interdependence which is essential in era of globalisation. Unironically it is neocolonialism of the West preventing countries from developing. This is why no one in the non-western world from LATAM, to Africans, East Asians have any respect for the hypocritical West.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Beetlejuice
Such a universalist religion that it demands prayer in Arabic, the holy book in Arabic, recitations in Arabic, shahada (also Arabic word) in Arabic.

Dumbass nigga
the teachings, sayings, widsoms of Islam can be appreciated no matter what language you have. + us shia believe the prophets and imams spoke all human languages.

The magnanimous character of the prophet and imams and the stories of their lives and supplications, and descriptions of god can be appreicated no matter what language you speak.

Sure islams message was in arabic but it had to be sent in one language right?

• +1
You can "advance" your society without colonialism just like many countries have in the past 100 years and are currently today without it.

It's such bullshit to buy into this fallacy that colonialism helped "civilised" the rest of the world. Countries can develop themselves and international trade and relations can facilitate economic interdependence which is essential in era of globalisation. Unironically it is neocolonialism of the West preventing countries from developing. This is why no one in the non-western world from LATAM, to Africans, East Asians have any respect for the hypocritical West.
never said it was good buddy, said it was morally grey (mostly bad in some cases)

images
Westerners often argue this, but darwinian theory dictates you would be best suited for survival in this environment.

The questions begets why black africans did not build more advanced societies, stupidity or necessity?

• JFL
the teachings, sayings, widsoms of Islam can be appreciated no matter what language you have. + us shia believe the prophets and imams spoke all human languages.

The magnanimous character of the prophet and imams and the stories of their lives and supplications, and descriptions of god can be appreicated no matter what language you speak.

Sure islams message was in arabic but it had to be sent in one language right?

No. They’re literally not accepted in any language other than Arabic. You can’t recite Surahs if not in Arabic. You can’t pray your salad prayers without it being in arabic. The Quran is only valid in arabic. You have to refer to your fake God in the Arabic term (Allah). Literally everything is Arabic top down

It has nothing to do with how Islam was originally spread. It still persists to this very day, meaning its inherent to the “faith”

It should’ve been every single time they should’ve annihilated them all now they are suffering the consequences for their half done job
A lot of the scramble for Africa was driven by increased demand for raw materials due to industrialisation in Europe.

Diplomatic interests were mainly aligned with extraction not necessarily migration. Africa is just one place however, in a few places your nazi dreams were actualised

Dumbass nigga
High IQ. Language is what preserves religion. Islam's mission is to prevent innovation and preservation of language is key to that.

Islam is culture-agnostic. Technically so is Christianity. Latin, Greek, Hebrew are all essential to understand the roots of Christianity even though prayers may be in English or fucking Zulu.

• +1
No. They’re literally not accepted in any language other than Arabic. You can’t recite Surahs if not in Arabic. You can’t pray your salad prayers without it being in arabic. The Quran is only valid in arabic. You have to refer to your fake God in the Arabic term (Allah). Literally everything is Arabic top down
well then you better start learning arabic buddyboyo

High IQ. Language is what preserves religion. Islam's mission is to prevent innovation and preservation of language is key to that.

Islam is culture-agnostic. Technically so is Christianity. Latin, Greek, Hebrew are all essential to understand the roots of Christianity even though prayers may be in English or fucking Zulu.
facts biblical scholars learn aramaic and hebrew :ROFLMAO:

• +1

It has nothing to do with how Islam was originally spread. It still persists to this very day, meaning its inherent to the “faith”
i've noticed that this aspect of islam particularly makes you seethe.

every islam hater has that 1 thing abt islam that makes them seethe,

for some it's 'muh treatment of women', for others it's muh 'lgbt' for you it's muh 'arabic'

Dumbass nigga x2

Hebrew isn’t relevant to understand Christianity considering that the New Testament was originally written in Greek and has since been translated to nearly every language available on earth and guess what? It’s valid in every single language. God doesn’t have a designated favorite language like Arabic. Cuck

Language does not preserve religion. There is nothing in 1 language that can’t be exactly conveyed in another language—ESPECIALLY IF ITS THE WORD OF GOD.

You’re an Indian Muslim bending over for an Arab desert deity 5x a day. How absolutely cucked

• JFL
You’re an Indian Muslim bending over for an Arab desert deity 5x a day. How absolutely cucked
and ur a slavshit bending over for canaanite levantine one by ur retarded logic 😂

Keywords: BIBLICAL SCHOLARS
they hold the loftiest positions in the sphere of christianity, therefore you reach the highest levels you must learn these dead languages

Yes, I believe Indus Valley is an example of a civilisation that did not care to expand or conquer. But certain people just did not develop much, compared to other groups.

At the time, it was very easy to justify the colonialism politically, partly due to the lack of development in certain regions of the world, especially compared to the Middle East and Europe

• +1
There was already plenty of infrastructure and viable tools in many newly independent colonies i.e in Africa(Nigeria). Turns out quadrupling your population in under a century with a dumb as hell population that are at each other's throats leads to these left behind colonial possessions not being sufficient enough to sustain the people of those nations. Now you may say that European colonization left the borders of Africa in a state where it is unnatural(not made with geographical or ethnic groups in mind) and that is correct however it is something you could resolve by simply leaving and forming your own state separate from the main one. Bangladesh did this for example. However even if European powers wanted to separate the place based on ethnic lines the entire place looks like this.

Africa ethnicity

You get what I mean? You simply can't blame anyone for this as most places had to spend time ethnically cleansing/assimilating one another to form their respective states. Also it's quite funny how people say Africa simply didn't get educates enough yet places like Malaysia, Singapore and Botswana had very similar starting points yet aren't as garbage shitholes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt