Was European colonialism a good thing?

they hold the loftiest positions in the sphere of christianity, therefore you reach the highest levels you must learn these dead languages
This has nothing to do with reaching any levels, dumbass nigga. Biblical scholars study Aramaic Hebrew and Greek for textual criticism and historicity for ancient manuscript evaluation.

This isn’t Kabbalah, nigga. Talking about “reaching the highest level” shit.

Thought experiment

What would occur if we transported the entire population of Japan in DRC and the entire population of the DRC in Japan. The only thing we are doing is switching the respective populations and leaving the infrastructure and general economies unchanged. Let's of course optimize the utility tools of these countries to how they are used to(so books, outdoor signs etc are in French in Japan so that people of DRC can understand). What would happen?

never said it was good buddy, said it was morally grey (mostly bad in some cases)
It is extremely grey area. In retrospect it’s ironic how devoid of civility some of the ‘civilising’ the Europeans partook in.

But conversely just as much blame could be attributed to the inhabitants for not advancing enough to protect against these outside threats.

Dumbass nigga x2

Hebrew isn’t relevant to understand Christianity considering that the New Testament was originally written in Greek and has since been translated to nearly every language available on earth and guess what? It’s valid in every single language. God doesn’t have a designated favorite language like Arabic. Cuck

Language does not preserve religion. There is nothing in 1 language that can’t be exactly conveyed in another language—ESPECIALLY IF ITS THE WORD OF GOD.

You’re an Indian Muslim bending over for an Arab desert deity 5x a day. How absolutely cucked
Take the Philology pill nigga. You are actually dumb as fuck and you've convinced yourself I'm wrong. Even Christians would disagree with you.

Language itself is a form of colonialism. This is why English / Angloids have spread their cultural diseases by having this dominance over rest of the world as it's the transmitter of norms and culture. If English is your native language you are exposed to degeneracy, secularism, materialism etc. Same can be said to a lesser extent French, German etc.

An everyday Muslim has to recite the 5 daily prayers (where he bends down and throws his ass up for Allah in the northeast direction) in arabic

Imagine a low IQ white Muslim “muh revert” from America who is trying to pray to his newly found fraudulent desert god. He is searching Amazon for a prayer rug that includes 5 audio buttons to press where each one correspond with the daily prayer.

The travesty with you autistic cucks will never cease to amaze me

Last edited:
An everyday Muslim has to recite the 5 daily prayers (where he bends down and throws his ass up for Allah in the northeast direction) in arabic

Imagine a low IQ Muslim “muh revert” from America who is trying to pray to his newly found fraudulent desert god. He is searching Amazon for a prayer rug that includes 5 audio buttons to press where each one correspond with the daily prayer.

The travesty with you autistic cucks will never cease to amaze me
I left islam cause it has 0 logic ngl if actually do research and read the quran u would leave it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Eternal_
There was already plenty of infrastructure and viable tools in many newly independent colonies i.e in Africa(Nigeria). Turns out quadrupling your population in under a century with a dumb as hell population that are at each other's throats leads to these left behind colonial possessions not being sufficient enough to sustain the people of those nations. Now you may say that European colonization left the borders of Africa in a state where it is unnatural(not made with geographical or ethnic groups in mind) and that is correct it is something you could resolve simply leaving and forming your own state separate from the main one. Bangladesh did this for example. However even if European powers wanted to separate the place based on ethnic lines the entire place looks like this.

View attachment 2811177

You get what I mean? You simply can't blame anyone for this as most places had to spend time ethnically cleansing/assimilating one another to form their respective states. Also it's quite funny how people say Africa simply didn't get educates enough yet places like Malaysia, Singapore and Botswana had very similar starting points yet aren't as garbage shitholes.
I once elicited a whole room full of laughter. A particularly, stereotypical, arrogant 18 yr old negro argued loud and proudly that Europeans are at fault for everything.

I simply told him; “Look, before whites got there, it was just niggas being niggas”. Maybe people laughed because a negro (myself) said it, maybe it was the truth 🤷🏾‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Sny
Thought experiment

What would occur if we transported the entire population of Japan in DRC and the entire population of the DRC in Japan. The only thing we are doing is switching the respective populations and leaving the infrastructure and general economies unchanged. Let's of course optimize the utility tools of these countries to how they are used to(so books, outdoor signs etc are in French in Japan so that people of DRC can understand). What would happen?
What time period does the hypothetical occur in? And do the respective environments and climates remain the same?

Last edited:
Keywords: BIBLICAL SCHOLARS
j
Thought experiment

japan would turn into what DRC congo is today and DRC congo would turn into what japan is today

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Decretum1483 @looksmaxxed @NeedToSucceed @mazzi @Manu le coq @currylightskin @johncruz12345 @TsarTsar444 any thoughts?

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Decretum1483 @looksmaxxed @NeedToSucceed @mazzi @Manu le coq @currylightskin @johncruz12345 @TsarTsar444 any thoughts?
@kwacker777

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Whag time period does the hypothetical occur in? And do the respective environments and climates remain the same?
General climate remains the same for these regions. Japan's geography retains it's Cfa( Temperate humid subtropical with no dry season so slightly hotter verison of England) and DRC with its Af-Aw climate(humid tropical climate wirh some savannahs) Modern timeline starting now. I could elicit a more detailed prerequisite however that isn't really necessary to what I'm trying to predict. Not going to go in depth on .org for certain.

General climate remains the same for these regions. Japan's geography retains it's Cfa( Temperate humid subtropical with no dry season so slightly hotter verison of England) and DRC with its Af-Aw climate(humid tropical climate wirh some savannahs) Modern timeline starting now. I could elicit a more detailed prerequisite however that isn't really necessary to what I'm trying to predict. Not going to go in depth on .org for certain.
I honestly have no clue then. The obvious, most prominent & my own answer would be would be Japanese build, the black do not.

But this is just probabilities, I haven’t studied enough human history, psychology, evolution or biology to make an honest prediction.

At the end of the day history is just a revision, it’s not the predictor of all things man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sny
Depends on which Europeans. Spainards were arguably the colonizers that brought the better benefits. But I mean yea for the most part. Anglos eh. Half and half tbh ngl. british empire was practically controlled by Jews anyways

• +1
Depends on which Europeans. Spainards were arguably the colonizers that brought the better benefits. But I mean yea for the most part. Anglos eh. Half and half tbh ngl. british empire was practically controlled by Jews anyways
So you have sources for that? The British empire being manipulated by Jews, I don’t doubt it much given they funded both world wars

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
So you have sources for that? The British empire being manipulated by Jews, I don’t doubt it much given they funded both world wars
The Rothschilds took control of their central bank during the battle of Waterloo

• +1
I honestly have no clue then. The obvious and most prominent answer would be Japanese, the black do not.

But this is just probabilities, I haven’t studied enough human history, psychology, evolution or biology to make an honest prediction.

At the end of the day history is just a revision, it’s not the predictor of all things man
This could also be presented case of nature vs nurture having it's effect on the African populace. It's true that Tropical conditions are terrible for anything really, prevelance of tropical diseases, heat that makes it harder for you to work year round(easier to put more hours into something in the cold than heat) and whole host of other things I can't remember to present as of this moment. However there's advantages such as year round food prevelance(no drastic seasonal changes due to being on the equator leaving only dry and wet seasons) and less extremities in regards to temperature variance. However this has it's effect higher IQ not being necessary for survival in this tropical environment and things other than IQ(while important it's still merely a piece of the puzzle) impacting the civilizational performance of most SSA Africans.

Take for example Japanese conformist culture, It was made due in part to Japan being an Island that was on the Ring of Fire(Earthquake prone zone) In the event of an earthquake happening you need your fellow humans to help. However if you have disagreeing parties impeding your efforts this could result in certain death. As a result Japanese themselves have become increasingly more and more conformist over time. This is a case of nurture however just like how wolves who were more friendly to humans got domesticated into dogs. This conformist culture may have actually rewarded more conforming people with conforming genes enough to eventually make it apart of their nature.

What I'm saying is that even if you use the nurture argument for certain conditions in SSA it all ties back to enhancing certain aspects of one's physiology. How often do you see a Chinese woman with F cups? A Mexican man who is 6'2? A Kenyan highlander who sucks at marathons? A Middle Easterner without a nasal bump or a Slav without a wide skull?

I could have explained in more depth however I'm too lazy to think of anything rn.

• +1
Quick nitpick @Sny

Do you mind editing the part of my post you quoted in reply to say: “would be Japanese build” (mainly for archive)

IMG 5104

My response lacks context without it, I didn’t edit it in time. Then delete this post as well because it’s not relevant, if I do respond, it will be on a separate post

it's comparable to ww2. slaves and people living in these colonies suffered, but now their ancestors live a better life and we have an improved way of thinking. we have created a civilized western world with freedom and justice.