Was talking to one of the biggest slayers I know

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
He has fucked practically every woman in the weak MTB-HTB range in a 5 mile radius. He is absolutely ruthless with his slays too - his gfs friends, his friends sisters etc.

One of his most powerful quotes:

"Once I find out a girl likes me, I make sure I fuck her."

That's pretty deep tbh.

There's been multiple times I've been chilling with him and hes noticed some random girl checking me out, he told me this and I just brushed it off like I normally do, but the fact is you need to be able to pick up on subtle little cues when you're a normie.

[more context: So many of his slay stories involve him getting cues from girls that most of us would just brush off as nothing - like a random girl at a party walking up to him and snatching the cig out of his mouth, or his friends little sister following him on ig after he left their house, basically just stuff that most of us would just keep mentally masturbating about instead of acting on.]

Can't bank on girls making it painfully obvious like they probably do with chad (which you'll never be).

Another brutal NT pill.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascend_forever, overtier1011, socialcel and 14 others
imagine dumpster diving to MTB, my standards are HTB+ (preferably stacylite, will only go for HTB if high status, appeal, pheno, trust fund, body, etc)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0, Skywalker, Deleted member 51551 and 10 others
imagine dumpster diving to MTB, my standards are HTB+ (preferably stacylite, will only go for HTB if high status, appeal, pheno, trust fund, body, etc)
Ban LARPers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Skywalker, Zonar and 12 others
thats why you spend your time larping on an incel forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Skywalker, Zonar and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: guy24, kyrre, Zonar and 5 others
He has fucked practically every woman in the weak MTB-HTB range in a 5 mile radius. He is absolutely ruthless with his slays too - his gfs friends, his friends sisters etc.

That's pretty deep tbh.

There's been multiple times I've been chilling with him and hes noticed some random girl checking me out, he told me this and I just brushed it off like I normally do, but the fact is you need to be able to pick up on subtle little cues when you're a normie.

Can't bank on girls making it painfully obvious like they probably do with chad (which you'll never be).

Another brutal NT pill.
What's his face rating and height ?
Body type as well ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and forevermirin

That's pretty deep tbh.

Another brutal NT pill.
PSL?

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
bumping this high quality high effort thread

That's pretty deep tbh.

[more context: So many of his slay stories involve him getting cues from girls that most of us would just brush off as nothing - like a random girl at a party walking up to him and snatching the cig out of his mouth, or his friends little sister following him on ig after he left their house, basically just stuff that most of us would just keep mentally masturbating about instead of acting on.]

Another brutal NT pill.
Typa shit im on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, autistic_tendencies and forevermirin
Damm, commodification of sex truly destroys society

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bigchunguslover, forevermirin and horizontallytall
Sounds like a a massive coper loser
Probably small cock syndrome
Hahahahahah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, bigchunguslover, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
Whats his height?

• Hmm...
Whats his height?

"Good" for that son of a bitch bastard, but im Not even into Sex anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and forevermirin
What does he look like?

The slayers I know have a similar mentality too

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
What does he look like?
pretty average features, no real failos. his main halos are wide palate (i was mirin his teeth hard ngl they're perfect with no ortho work done) + very pct eyebrows. but instead of looking low trust bad boy his wide ass palate makes him look more "naughty" than scary if that makes sense.
The slayers I know have a similar mentality too
low inhib is like the primary ingredient imo. bro got invited to his friends place for drinks, went and fucked his little sister in the bathroom (because she was giving him "signals").

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, bloomercel and forevergymcelling
pretty average features, no real failos. his main halos are wide palate (i was mirin his teeth hard ngl they're perfect with no ortho work done) + very pct eyebrows. but instead of looking low trust bad boy his wide ass palate makes him look more "naughty" than scary if that makes sense.

low inhib is like the primary ingredient imo. bro got invited to his friends place for drinks, went and fucked his little sister in the bathroom (because she was giving him "signals").
How are these “slayers” not afraid of catching a rape charge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, 147 and bigchunguslover

That's pretty deep tbh.

Another brutal NT pill.
You're ugly brah I promise you it's not being NT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, the next o'pry, Ark and 2 others
Asking guys about how they slay lmao
Like I understand normies like u ngl w the mental masturbation but it's not like that. I have problems w social ques but you'll know. I almost feel bad because you don't think you're ugly(you Arent) but to women you actually are and you aren't far off from good looks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover and the BULL
random girl checking me out
has never happened to me

like a random girl at a party walking up to him and snatching the cig out of his mouth,
has never happened to me
or his friends little sister following him on ig after he left their house,
never happened to me
basically just stuff that most of us would just keep mentally masturbating about instead of acting on.]
sub-5PSL never get ioi like this.
LTN like me don't get any signals.
Another brutal NT pill.
looks-pill you mean. What does being so attractive that girls give you signals, have to do with NT?

jfl at this topic

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
How are these “slayers” not afraid of catching a rape charge
good question, they live on the edge. 1 girl has already brought up to me how this guy tried to force her - the #1 slayer rule is to put women in a position where they have to say NO.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and autistic_tendencies
has never happened to me

has never happened to me

never happened to me

sub-5PSL never get ioi like this.

LTN like me don't get any signals.
or or OR, you (we) are just terrible at pickin up subtle cues. I already said how THIS GUY told me multiple times when a girl was checking me out - like I didn't even notice that shit and he would just tap me on the shoulder and tell me.
looks-pill you mean. What does being so attractive that girls give you signals, have to do with NT?
this guy isn;t "so attractive" bro. his own brother literally mogs him and is cringe asf with women (until recently).

nt-pill is insanely brutal - i dont even want to call it nt pill its more just "slayer mindset" pill. there are some differences with how they think that are very noticeable - for eg this guy always has time for sex. so many times ive been talking to a girl and end up cokblocking myself because i feel like im not mentally free/have other shit to deal with. slayers don't give a fuck, maybe because they're been there done that so much since they were 13/14 that its second nature to them.
jfl at this topic
jfl at you trying to cope calling youself "LTN". i seen you, theres no way in hell you're below MTN and now you try to convince yourself it isn't your mind thats holding you back but your face.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
The cues he is talking about are like fuel tbh

Learn more from your friend

or or OR, you (we) are just terrible at pickin up subtle cues. I already said how THIS GUY told me multiple times when a girl was checking me out - like I didn't even notice that shit and he would just tap me on the shoulder and tell me.
I pick up on signals girls give to my 6'4 friends. I tap their shoulder like your friend, send them to the girl that was checking him out, and they are making out 5 minutes later.

It just never happens to me.

this guy isn;t "so attractive" bro. his own brother literally mogs him and is cringe asf with women (until recently).
Yeah bro, I totally believe the guy fucking hundreds of girls isn't attractive :lul:

nt-pill is insanely brutal -
luckily it doesn't exist.
i dont even want to call it nt pill its more just "slayer mindset" pill. there are some differences with how they think that are very noticeable - for eg this guy always has time for sex. so many times ive been talking to a girl and end up cokblocking myself because i feel like im not mentally free/have other shit to deal with. slayers don't give a fuck, maybe because they're been there done that so much since they were 13/14 that its second nature to them.
I personally don't have this issue. I think it may be projection from you and your own issues on other people.
jfl at you trying to cope calling youself "LTN". i seen you, theres no way in hell you're below MTN and now you try to convince yourself it isn't your mind thats holding you back but your face.
Yeah I am not LTN, I am chad :lul:
ADCreHdWOOb5eleZBX56uFZEhhjwt_qJL5UcCKKy0OJsfFafreCNq-h1UJKxhqejckNwLWj9YxWKuS_zTXIFFcvykKkoftRkfmKPK10bupX44cIoz-Yk45OqlZAREA3iFfIiNm1q-y3FZIjNFod1jXzooUKzSUQHyznCWTX5BRO6T-T1A6r4N4JxR59aXUqm3rvOtDHRv-oVtnnugN2zlwopN2Z6BNC3Tu8xYxRWwJkKnLjscTHlvWTvm1uCYCUHSfluuSeHq5YfXhtvmVkVoIGrrl0Q6OOXvpm04m7jux42qX_cHxYWGQxQgDLbzPwXSfTEN1MiHN6JivbULacRADn_qjjHhNR8zPcaNpOM22JQVjaiqPCm3EL9mJZJsB8zDRuurXfOWvPrsybaJf7VRcljZW21xgHFPr9S2sh-wkprVohC9knXooaLyzaI1HT1lbEF4cz-Y2iCkzZdxJrog-S3jtr-FcuRmV3Jh1cfy_fUCRh3q_eqToPZxo-YB-_zVpQc2V2A4fTxCPenGEz0sGAmsXbWKJZ1f-du65tPnqMGe_gnF0Wcb5f1E6Lrkli6hECzgLqsnUGYaULCVjV-DfmO2GjeAQX3k60Czvbc7_BW_uAGf5V-XPFWd3JJLjHmc9J-MYWeRRWkAEH3Rk8AmnhuVnOLYbydIETSnd5hfQnT8XIPc3p-Gu5wci6XGYBoRcWumfbFbuMRTk83jmbp42Fpn_hzU6ULZxjRkZnyStCAviAkPC5bvKVZWcxTNa1tlue7tlkxurPAEkTJ38R__tntW4ped-0zAcdwjMqKecpdDUcy6ixZOhij2F3ddOQKyNOfy4K-nhKaE6yu-8eWlUej_c-Ql9AYrS2IkOfh0nD92H_nwFLL0hNXPTGSzhpgBHwkgRVWOJZGaXdhSDK0LIfbDJi7hULSPKiv6J4mt8sqFQ=w1068-h1421-s-no-gm

:lul::lul:

ur not gonna get any ioi in the netherlands when you are slavic LTN subhuman with klinefelter. But u won't believe it untill you live it I guess.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and forevermirin
I pick up on signals girls give to my 6'4 friends. I tap their shoulder like your friend, send them to the girl that was checking him out, and they are making out 5 minutes later.

It just never happens to me.
Maybe you need to find uglier friends lol.
Yeah bro, I totally believe the guy fucking hundreds of girls isn't attractive :lul:
It's 100s of mtbs bro + all met irl. He would probably get shit results on OLD
luckily it doesn't exist.

I personally don't have this issue. I think it may be projection from you and your own issues on other people.
Yes maybe it's a very specific issue for me, but that doesn't mean it isn't some other sort of mental issue that's cockblocking you.
Yeah I am not LTN, I am chad :lul:
For example you thinking you are LTN is literal delusion. And an obvious cockblock.
ur not gonna get any ioi in the netherlands when you are slavic LTN subhuman with klinefelter. But u won't believe it untill you live it I guess.
😭😭😭 Pls stop interacting with slavs who think they are asian asap

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Reminder OP lives in India where a ltn white guy is easily chadlite

Being a mtn in the west = Chad in India

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Reminder OP lives in India where a ltn white guy is easily chadlite

Being a mtn in the west = Chad in India
Reminder that youre an incel who hasn't left his little town his entire life and therefore have 0 idea what you're talking about.

Reminder that youre an incel who hasn't left his little town his entire life and therefore have 0 idea what you're talking about.
Message received from Mumbai sewers

You are nobody to call someone an incel when you look like a rat yourself. Even your heavily edited pics can't hide your failos

I just don't take India seriously

In fact, a Chadpreet by definition doesn't look Indian

Last edited:
Nigga said trust fund

What’s his looks rating

• +1
Message received from Mumbai sewers

You are nobody to call someone an incel when you look like a rat yourself

I just don't take India seriously

In fact, a Chadpreet by definition doesn't look Indian
Textbook incel rage. Who hurt you bro take it to is👋

Textbook incel rage. Who hurt you bro take it to is👋
You live in India hahahaha and you still struggle to get pussy

If l was in India, l would slay all the poojetas you dream about

Most users just don't know there is a rat looking dravidian lindu behind your avi

How old is your friend, also how many slays does he have approximately?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and forevermirin
How old is your friend, also how many slays does he have approximately?
Early mid 20s, we asked him he said 35 but I swear he's told me more slay stories jfl.

Ban LARPers
aspiring CHANGlite yet he wants a white stacylite :feelskek: :feelskek:
glad he was banned- mods did do their jobs, for once

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kamui and wsada

That's pretty deep tbh.

Another brutal NT pill.
slayers should be sentenced to death

Lol remember this nigga