Was talking to one of the biggest slayers I know

How old is your friend, also how many slays does he have approximately?
ye....and how long is his cock? @Gengar :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
What does one even gain from doing this? Slaying is so overrated

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
He has fucked practically every woman in the weak MTB-HTB range in a 5 mile radius. He is absolutely ruthless with his slays too - his gfs friends, his friends sisters etc.

One of his most powerful quotes:

"Once I find out a girl likes me, I make sure I fuck her."

That's pretty deep tbh.

There's been multiple times I've been chilling with him and hes noticed some random girl checking me out, he told me this and I just brushed it off like I normally do, but the fact is you need to be able to pick up on subtle little cues when you're a normie.

[more context: So many of his slay stories involve him getting cues from girls that most of us would just brush off as nothing - like a random girl at a party walking up to him and snatching the cig out of his mouth, or his friends little sister following him on ig after he left their house, basically just stuff that most of us would just keep mentally masturbating about instead of acting on.]

Can't bank on girls making it painfully obvious like they probably do with chad (which you'll never be).

Another brutal NT pill.
NTpill is indeed brutal

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
What does one even gain from doing this? Slaying is so overrated
what does one gain from doing anything fun? like shooting pool or getting fucked up? nothing permanent, just momentary happiness.