Was thinking about going into a ''defense general'' college

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Don't know the literal translation, but I just saw I can't get in (not enough cause I don't have enough points), but because I didn't take the right class.

I really liked this college, so anyone has their stories to share about choosing a college? Im going for a dietician most likely.

@Lifewasted corious of what your stories and opinions of college are.

Just become Jason Blaha 2

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, CupOfCoffee and FatmanO
I chose the closest one to me so i could live at home and i regret it

I really liked this college, so anyone has their stories to share about choosing a college? Im going for a dietician most likely.

@Lifewasted corious of what your stories and opinions of college are.
All depends on what you want to study. Of course, you should also consider the living costs (especially rents) there and the campus environment (some colleges are really ugly as fuck).

As for getting girls, if you're NT you can always go to various parties / student activities to meet some chicks. Girls from some faculties (arts, psychology for example) tend to have more free time for you while STEM tend to be incel majors, due to the male-female ratio disparity and lack of abundant spare time.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I already have a youtube channel so Im not that far off, also I kinda am closing in on his views lol
I said this because you and Blaha have many similarities tbh

All depends on what you want to study. Of course, you should also consider the living costs (especially rents) there and the campus environment (some colleges are really ugly as fuck).

As for getting girls, if you're NT you can always go to various parties / student activities to meet some chicks. Girls from some faculties (arts, psychology for example) tend to have more free time for you while STEM tend to be incel majors, due to the male-female ratio disparity and lack of abundant spare time.
So just go for what I really like if I can ask?

I said this because you and Blaha have many similarities tbh
Both are slavic. Both bloated. Both bluepilled and think the gym is enough cope.

Both are slavic. Both bloated. Both bluepilled and think the gym is enough cope.
Both are delusional, both look like a shit, both do youtube videos.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee