Watched my girlfriend suck the singer of my band when we were on the road

S

stunna

Kraken
I was in a band in my mid 20’s that travelled down the east coast. We were pretty decent for the time. It was fun and we didn’t make any money at all. But that’s not what we wanted make. It was just for fun. My girlfriend at the time wanted to come along with us which required us to get another van, which was fine because we could put extra instruments and equipment in there and not feel too cramped. That also means less money.

Getting to the point…. After a show in Raleigh. We killed it. Awesome show. I started doing some shots at the bar and hanging out while some of the crew put everything away.

I usually help but today it was my turn to let loose a little. I went backstage up to the green room and couldn’t find my girlfriend. I found almost everyone else except the singer. I go outside to look around and I see the singer and my girlfriend.

She’s squatting down on her feet and the singer is balls deep in her throat.

He’s holding the sides of her head and face fucking her. I had mixed emotions of sadness, anger, and lust. I lurked behind another persons car and watched.

For about 5 minutes, until he came in her mouth and got ready to go back inside.

I loop around back and meet them at the bar. They said they went outside to look for me but ended up smoking weed real quick.

But I knew the truth. I finished out the rest of the shows, let them do what they wanted to do, came back home and quit the band the next day. I’m not sure what else to say about it. It fucked me up for a long time.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LancasteR, capybar, Nick.Harte and 3 others
Another reddit cuck story.
99% of males on Reddit are subhuman cucks

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, mid, drimprovement and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, LancasteR, stunna and 1 other person
Brutal but the lust part was cucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and stunna
Brutal but the lust part was cucked
He should have beheaded that fucker right then and there but he would have landed in jail then so can't win in that situation

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, Nick.Harte and Iasacrko
He should have beheaded that fucker right then and there but he would have landed in jail then so can't win in that situation
He could've at least quit on the spot. JFL at riding it out.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, Danish_Retard, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
It was Tyrone

• WTF
Reactions: stunna
Respect tbh anything u do in that situation will be seen as cringe, he just walked away, mirin self control

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I was in a band in my mid 20’s that travelled down the east coast. We were pretty decent for the time. It was fun and we didn’t make any money at all. But that’s not what we wanted make. It was just for fun. My girlfriend at the time wanted to come along with us which required us to get another van, which was fine because we could put extra instruments and equipment in there and not feel too cramped. That also means less money.

Getting to the point…. After a show in Raleigh. We killed it. Awesome show. I started doing some shots at the bar and hanging out while some of the crew put everything away.

I usually help but today it was my turn to let loose a little. I went backstage up to the green room and couldn’t find my girlfriend. I found almost everyone else except the singer. I go outside to look around and I see the singer and my girlfriend.

He’s holding the sides of her head and face fucking her. I had mixed emotions of sadness, anger, and lust. I lurked behind another persons car and watched.

For about 5 minutes, until he came in her mouth and got ready to go back inside.

I loop around back and meet them at the bar. They said they went outside to look for me but ended up smoking weed real quick.

But I knew the truth. I finished out the rest of the shows, let them do what they wanted to do, came back home and quit the band the next day. I’m not sure what else to say about it. It fucked me up for a long time.
Disgusting cuck should've recorded everything, blackmailed the bitch to her relatives, beat the guy into a pulp and destroyed anything related to the band.

Even tho it would all be cope. Only way to completely make up for this is cucking the nigga who cucked you harder and making sure the bitch knows you're with someone who fogs her hard now.

How can you live with that shit jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mid, drimprovement, mirrormogger and 2 others
Only way to completely make up for this is cucking the nigga who cucked you harder and making sure the bitch knows you're with someone who fogs her hard now.
He may never have the chance to do this and has to accept defeat. There’s no coming back sometimes

• +1
Reactions: stunna
He may never have the chance to do this and has to accept defeat. There’s no coming back sometimes
Brutally over. I'd rather I just read about someone slaughtering a bunch of people.

Cuck stories are the most revolting things readable

• +1
Reactions: mid, drimprovement and Nick.Harte
Brutally over. I'd rather I just read about someone slaughtering a bunch of people.

Cuck stories are the most revolting things readable
Real life is brutal. It beats you into submission.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 59522 and Alt Number 3
  • +1
Reactions: mid and Nick.Harte
legit i am the band member

these chicks dont even know the name of my band

but they are all up on me like they want to hold hands

cause once i get famous they know that i will be the man

• JFL
Reactions: mid
It's mog or get mogged, cuck or get cucked. This should be taught in school
The schools teaching this are basically preparing kids to go ER on them. Never gonna happen

Respect tbh anything u do in that situation will be seen as cringe, he just walked away, mirin self control
no he was supposed to run up to them and grabbed the singers dick and pulled it out her mouth and say plz no

What's your exs racial background?

i know someone has alr said this but srsly if you watched for 5 minutes.. why the fuck didnt you record it and blackmail her and then beat the guy to a pulp?