watching some courses on how to build higher percieved value with a personal brand, anyone is welcome to discuss with me

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
watching some courses on how to build higher percieved value with a personal brand, anyone is welcome to discuss with me

they're $1000 courses but pirated them, can send u them to skim through if u want

going to write my thoughts in this thread and everything i learn or discuss with anyone about it

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and midlatinocel
focus on 1 archetype. not many things. only 1

they didnt say this in the course but a profile pic in suit looks good

they're $1000 courses but pirated them, can send u them to skim through if u want

going to write my thoughts in this thread and everything i learn or discuss with anyone about it
continue to strive for financial freedom, wageslaving is hell how can anyone stand doing it for 6 decades then be put in a nursing home by your ungrateful kids. Average life of a normie.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, poopoohead, midlatinocel and 2 others
you are the leader of your field. NOT LEARNING. you are the master

throw flashy achievements in their face

entertaining, inspiring, or educational posts.

link brand with high followers, expensive pics etc

post storefront photo new opening

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
featured in news articles

Iโ€™m building mine atm Iโ€™m copying hamza lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
He has the most low effort youtube channel I have ever fucking seen with 2 million subscribers. I need to replicate what heโ€™s done but with less videos.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 26859
He has the most low effort youtube channel I have ever fucking seen with 2 million subscribers. I need to replicate what heโ€™s done but with less videos.
Iโ€™m also basing it off Hormozis style of content but he spend far to much on producing his content I need to find the right balance of both

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
I talked with him on IG and you guys are to harsh on him he mogs everyone here
I cant take the man seriously when he things not breathing through ur ballsack means youve been online too much.
Not to mention scamming young men with his shitty course, even after all his "self improvement" hamza still cant attract decent foids

thats the best he can get.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 26859
Legit. Some people their name, is just worth alot of money. Because when their name is attached to something, it sells more/ better.

focus on 1 archetype. not many things. only 1

View attachment 2262878

View attachment 2262880
they didnt say this in the course but a profile pic in suit looks good
I agree.
One need to present a clear persona , and set of values.

• +1
whats the name of your youtube channel, ill subscribe if u tell me
Iโ€™ve been asked this like 50 times Iโ€™m not risking getting doxxed in fact I already have.

Hey can you send me this please?

looks great, never give up.

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back