Water is a scam

shieldzz

shieldzz

I'm doing 7 days dry and around 50 days with water.
With the goal to eliminate hard material and eventually never have to drink water again and achieving 80% hydration
Drinking water is actually pretty unnatural for humans, and our closest relatives (chimps bonobos) barely drink at all

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: j05, IWantToMax, sportsmogger and 7 others
With the goal to eliminate hard material and eventually never have to drink water again and achieving 80% hydration
Drinking water is actually pretty unnatural for humans, and our closest relatives (chimps bonobos) barely drink at all
COPE

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and shieldzz
to eliminate hard material you have to get fat and take hot baths

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and shieldzz
Wtf is wong with you

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Niksy, sportsmogger, iam good boy and 6 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: soover4me, sportsmogger, kebab and 1 other person
16 year old chuld from Alabama USA disproves medical science with a post on Looksmax Org

• WTF
Reactions: shieldzz
16 year old chuld from Alabama USA disproves medical science with a post on Looksmax Org
You fucking freak

You want to let people stay in matrix,leave the fucking matrix you fucking handicapped son of dead dog

It all started back in school me and @autistic_tendencies good friends, we played alot of video games together, we made our own team. Gla1ve was an amazing igl and i was the the star player, we started winning alot of events. But then @autistic_tendencies got mad because I became good friends with the guy he was into. So he backstabbed me and kicked me of the team, told everybody that im a psycho. So nobody wanted to me on the same team as me.Now im a junky living on the street, while he is living the good life. My life is
ruined
because of @autistic_tendencies

You fucking freak

You want to let people stay in matrix,leave the fucking matrix you fucking handicapped son of dead dog
IMG 7461

Ur mom licking my tummy

the moment you drink water again, you'll gain it all back.

expected from retard @datboijj
You havent done anywhere near enough reasearch on any topic to come at me
but keep acting like it it's funny

fuck off, you're a retarded sped Kid. 2 kicks and i'll make you fly past the Atlantic ocean
You havent done anywhere near enough reasearch on any topic to come at me
but keep acting like it it's funny

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
At least it clears away toxins, debloats, cleanses skin, refreshes you, keeps your cells healthy…

you don't have to drink water it's an addiction, same for breathing. If you get withdraw symptoms you are a pussy so don't.

Water is for poors, just eat some melon or drink blood for hydration. Blood is the best drink you could ever have but it’s impossible to get it fresh from a healthy animal if you’re not a hunter.

Scandinavians love to cook with blood and it’s a staple in their cuisine. since it’s too cold to seriously grow crops there they sustained themselves from animal products. that might be the reason for why they’re taller and more good looking on average.

Last edited:
Natural selection doing its magic.

Im a raw milk enjoyer, 2 litres a day. But I have Coca Cola daily so I guess thats where I get my water from aswell. I rarely drink actual water yet am still here. However I never understood when raw meat eaters say water dehydrates you. If I drink loads of alcohol, drinking water is the only way I regain my hydration.