Way of getting money/popularity in YT effortlessly? Why this doesnt work?

D

Deleted member 31155

Kraken
1. Make a YT channel about lyrics of very popular songs (doesnt get monetized but these kind of channels get a lot of views and subs fast, like 30k in a month).
2. After a fair amount of subs like 70k-100k, erase all of your lyric videos and change channel name.
3. Use an automation program [better an AI if u know coding] which skims through your subscriber's youtube channels. It views and logs what youtubers and what kind of content your subscribers are following.
4. In the logs you got, paste the data in a excel about the content your subscribers are immersed on to [e.g fashion 40%, cooking 30%, history/facts 20%, memes 10%] . Pick one topic which immerses them the most and start working towards it.
5. Start making content that immerses these type of audiences and monetize your videos. With the help of your subscribers you may lose a few but they will attract attention from outside viewers interested in your content. You can also advertise your business links in description

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Chintuck22, schizo echochamber and 2 others
I mean I don‘t see a reason why it shouldn‘t work,you?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
you want your audience consisting of song lyrics watchers to suddenly start watching your memes? are you retarded?

besides, even if you get your 100k subs from that it will be mostly from your few virals and your normal lyrics video will get mayeb a few hundred views

MOREOVER there are already billions of such channels and they will do it quicker and better than you

3. Use an automation program [better an AI if u know coding] which skims through your subscriber's youtube channels. It views and logs what youtubers and what kind of content your subscribers are following.
This is not only borderline impossible but also fucking pointless, kids have 5k channels in their subs ranging from meme shitposts, through minecraft letsplays to creepypastas, good luck figuring out what they want to watch if even yt algo isn't sure

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Infinite, PrinceofDarkness and 9 others
you want your audience consisting of song lyrics watchers to suddenly start watching your memes? are you retarded?

besides, even if you get your 100k subs from that it will be mostly from your few virals and your normal lyrics video will get mayeb a few hundred views

MOREOVER there are already billions of such channels and they will do it quicker and better than you

This is not only borderline impossible but also fucking pointless, kids have 5k channels in their subs ranging from meme shitposts, through minecraft letsplays to creepypastas, good luck figuring out what they want to watch if even yt algo isn't sure
Change of plans. Discard steps 3-5 and wait for something very viral to happen and take advantage of it with your subs. Also add affiliate links in description in each lyric video and ads to promote site.
Getting tons of subs from lyric videos is not that rare
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2

Change of plans. Discard steps 3-5 and wait for something very viral to happen and take advantage of it with your subs. Also add affiliate links in description in each lyric video and ads to promote site.
View attachment 2481247View attachment 2481248
nigga that's like screenshotting pewdiepie and saying getting big with gaming isn't rare

your plan is utter shit, don't try to argue with facts

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Informationcapitali and aleksander
nigga that's like screenshotting pewdiepie and saying getting big with gaming isn't rare

your plan is utter shit, don't try to argue with facts
Look at the join date lmao. 2 weeks and already nearing 20k, and 200k in 7 months. These are the facts. All achieved by regurgitating lyrics songs.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Look at the join date lmao. 2 weeks and already nearing 20k, and 200k in 7 months. These are the facts. All achieved by regurgitating lyrics songs.
it's called luck

why can't you comprehend that viewers aren't brainless zealots and they won't watch your minecraft letsplay when you switch, it's not 2010

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, aleksander and Maalik
it's called luck

why can't you comprehend that viewers aren't brainless zealots and they won't watch your minecraft letsplay when you switch, it's not 2010
Bro you can try manipulating the AI algorithm by putting various tags in description and also changing your channels name to something like "Despacito Lyrics ft. Justin Bieber". Also u dont have to make ur own lyrics video, u can copy it from someone's elses lyric video and maybe change the colors

Last edited:
Bro you can try manipulating the AI algorithm by putting various tags in description and also changing your channels name to something like "Despacito Lyrics ft. Justin Bieber". Also u dont have to make ur own lyrics video, u can copy it from someone's elses lyric video and maybe change the colors
xD

ok buddyboyo good luck, tag me 1 year from now and share the results you absolute moron

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, nanefer and Maalik
xD

ok buddyboyo good luck, tag me 1 year from now and share the results you absolute moron
You can cope as much as you want but I have been already doing this as an experiment and it seems my 3 recent lyrics videos that i copy from someone elses have blown up. Almost 2k subscribers in 1.5 weeks https://www.youtube.com/@GeorgetownLyrics-cs8hx/

Its a matter of time before it hits 100k and use it all to take advantage of a viral phenomenon

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
You can cope as much as you want but I have been already doing this as an experiment and it seems my 3 recent lyrics videos that i copy from someone elses have blown up. Almost 2k subscribers in 1.5 weeks https://www.youtube.com/@GeorgetownLyrics-cs8hx/

Its a matter of time before it hits 100k and use it all to take advantage of a viral phenomenon
proving my point - 2k subs and new vids barely scracth 100 views xDDDDDDD

now imagine what happens when you upload something completely out of your niche...

your plan is shit, you'll have 200k empty subs you dumbfuck, why not cut out the middleman and start with the viral content from the get go?
I'll tell you why - cause you don't have any viral ideas and you can't produce a viral video

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Maalik
proving my point - 2k subs and new vids barely scracth 100 views xDDDDDDD

now imagine what happens when you upload something completely out of your niche...

your plan is shit, you'll have 200k empty subs you dumbfuck, why not cut out the middleman and start with the viral content from the get go?
I'll tell you why - cause you don't have any viral ideas and you can't produce a viral video
This is not tiktok, and as the title suggests, its to achieve it effortlessly. No need to put tons of effort coming up with a viral niche that has a huge chance of backfiring. The higher the subs, views, and videos the higher the likelihood of the video popping in someone's recommendations, so these dead subs serve a purpose and this gives me the ultimate headstart. As for the viral niches I shall take advantage of them when i notice one blew up.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
The higher the subs, views, and videos the higher the likelihood of the video popping in someone's recommendations, so these dead subs serve a purpose and this gives me the ultimate headstart.
This is beyond fucking stupid and verifiably false

There are zillions of 2m subs channelswith 1k views per video you dumb retard + per YT's own admission dead subs are exactly that - dead subs, they don't boost shit

you're retarded, don't @ me

• +1

There are zillions of 2m subs channelswith 1k views per video you dumb retard + per YT's own admission dead subs are exactly that - dead subs, they don't boost shit

Reread my post bro, ill take advantage of a viral niche that has become in their category like gaming or fashion or memes. I dont know why you're so toxic, I mean you are advocating workcelling and creating your own imaginary lucid worlds, thats fine but we entrepreneurs can't live without making our first progress in the business world. I will @ you in my next thread when my acc will reach 100k subs, see you there.

Last edited:
1. Make a YT channel about lyrics of very popular songs (doesnt get monetized but these kind of channels get a lot of views and subs fast, like 30k in a month).
2. After a fair amount of subs like 70k-100k, erase all of your lyric videos and change channel name.
4. In the logs you got, paste the data in a excel about the content your subscribers are immersed on to [e.g fashion 40%, cooking 30%, history/facts 20%, memes 10%] . Pick one topic which immerses them the most and start working towards it.
5. Start making content that immerses these type of audiences and monetize your videos. With the help of your subscribers you may lose a few but they will attract attention from outside viewers interested in your content. You can also advertise your business links in description
You'd get very little views after the switch. Those people subscribed because they want more lyric videos. Once they see unrelated content for a while, they'll unsubscribe.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Informationcapitali, Brootal and 2 others
You'd get very little views after the switch. Those people subscribed because they want more lyric videos. Once they see unrelated content for a while, they'll unsubscribe.
Most People Just Forget To Unsub I'm Still Subbed To Old Cod Channels JFL

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and KING REIDYZ
Also add affiliate links in description in each lyric video and ads to promote site.
You got to think why would they click on your links. Does the type of people who watch care about what you're promoting?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Maalik
Best way to grow a channel fast is by making quality, engaging videos in a good niche.

• +1

I used to do something similar.
Viewers like this just want to know the lyrics, they don't care about your channel or you. They want more lyric videos so when the next song comes out, they can see it in their feed.

You got to think about the viewer's intent. What do they want from my videos, what do they get from my videos, how does my content shape them and affect our relationship? Is it transactional? Can I build a relationship with the viewer?

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, aleksander and Maalik
This is not tiktok, and as the title suggests, its to achieve it effortlessly. No need to put tons of effort coming up with a viral niche that has a huge chance of backfiring. The higher the subs, views, and videos the higher the likelihood of the video popping in someone's recommendations, so these dead subs serve a purpose and this gives me the ultimate headstart. As for the viral niches I shall take advantage of them when i notice one blew up.
From my YouTube experience and knowledge, good videos beat everything.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Maalik
The problem here is youtube doesn't monetise your channel when you use copyrighted songs and damages your reach and you have to again fetch for 4000 hours watchtime and apply for mobetization again

:
Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
You don't want this. Let's assume your strategy works and you get subscribers. The moment they watch your newer video, they will leave it quickly since the audience doesn't align.

This will cause your retention rates to reduce and overall it will tell Google it's not good content.

While yes having subscribers on a channel is good, you will notice a lot of YouTubers who have over 100k subs but get very few views. Youtube is a game where you need to be consistently uploading content that gets more and more views.

Views are what one should be looking at if you're trying to monetize through Adsense. Views inevitably grow your subscribers. But having subscribers won't grow your views alone.

I have been a YouTubers with 42K subs in the last two years. My niche is in Cybersecurity and I can tell you one thing: YT isn't Instagram or TikTok. You have to work hard on whatever niche you choose. There is no shortcut.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Whatever method gets you 70-100k, change the channel name and upload a controversial video like "i hate women and ethnics" JFL