3 Reasons Why I Believe Looksmaxing Will Be WAY More Popular Than Gym Culture.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
  • More relevant to people
I believe more men care about being hot than being jacked, by a long shot.

• More lucrative
Don't be surprised if the things we discuss her turn into a field of science, and doctors start opening "bioaesthetician" (just a placeholder term, I don't know what it'll be called) clinics, emerging technology enables beyond-imagination looksmaxes, such as skeletal reconstruction surgery where A.I. can literally make a 3D model of your incel skull and transform your skull into one of a Chad and then with 3D printing or something, can give you a new skull or polish or implant things in your existing skull, and the things we discuss here turns into $50B- $1T dollar industry. You can also charge a lot for these services.

Just like parents send their children to the orthodontist, parents can send their children to the "bioaesthetician", where they perform DNA analysis, bone scans, face scans, skin scans, health tests etc. and discuss aesthetic goals and suggest or prescribe looksmaxing drugs, genemods (genetic modifications) or use nanotechnology to do magic-like things. It could all be at-home in your augmented reality screen sent to you by drones in 10 minutes. I don't know. All I know is that parents can and probably will start taking their children to get looksmaxed at young ages.

Always remember this! The words we speak, the wisdom we share through our guides, and the actions we take on this forum have the power to shape history.

Why, you ask? Because the looksmax movement finds its roots right here, in this very forum. And this forum, in turn, is a reflection of the knowledge, values, and behaviors we foster and promote through our guides and comments.

The looksmax movement is destined to reach every corner of the world, and our contributions will leave a lasting impact on people, culture, and generations to come. The things you do and say will impact people. You influence the future of the world, and the people around you through your comments and guides! So, let us inspire, uplift, and create a legacy that resonates through the ages.

• More viral
All you have to do have a lot of videos on TikTok/social media tell men that heightmaxing and extreme ascensions are possible and it'll take off immediately. If you can show that you went from 5'6 to 6'1 at 19 (possible), or go from a 4 to an 8. People will be willing to hunt you down and find your address to know how you did that. One of the fastest growing and easiest channels to make on YouTube right now is a looksmaxing channel. Most blackpill channels are either lazy or lacking in quality and they still get a lot of views and subscribers. If people started making high quality, entertaining looksmaxing channels I assure you, blackpill would become mainstream that same year and blackpill vs redpill wars would be all over YouTube plus we could see blackpill channels with millions of subscribers.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 4397 and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Ryldoo IS COPING, Jase and 2 others
God I fucking hope not.

Making threads like this to hype it up will in turn only further subconsciously plant the idea to spread notion of "looksmaxing" to anyone who sees it which will only make it worse.

I like generally like your threads but hate any mention of shit like this since not mentioning it is exactly how we keep it under wraps, especially when considering how many lurkers we regularly deal with.

I also know I'm actively playing a part in this buy posting this, but it still needs to be said before anyone else decides to do more damage by spreading this any further.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, zeshama, Deleted member 19766 and 7 others
God I fucking hope not.

Making threads like this to hype it up will in turn only further subconsciously plant the idea to spread notion of "looksmaxing" to anyone who sees it which will only make it worse.

I like generally like your threads but hate any mention of shit like this since not mentioning it is exactly how we keep it under wraps, especially when considering how many lurkers we regularly deal with.

I also know I'm actively playing a part in this buy posting this, but it still needs to be said before anyone else decides to do more damage by spreading this any further.

Nothing I wrote above is certain, just my belief, but based on what I see happening right now, that's what I believe.

People will take the journey we all took. Blue/clearpilled to redpill to blackpill or go directly to blackpill from blue/clearpill.
Redpill doesn't really work, we all know that. You can't negotiate or directly purchase attraction (you can indirectly by buying looksmaxes).

Also, they'll inevitably find this site, read the BOTB, implement, and they will share the advice with their audience they create or have.
And it becomes a cycle, I find out about looksmaxing, it works, I share it with others and it repeats.

We and certain YouTubers do stunt it's growth by not talking about it but we're just slowing things down.
That's my theory anyways.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43403

View attachment 2481901
  • More lucrative
Don't be surprised if the things we discuss her turn into a field of science, and doctors start opening "bioaesthetician" (just a placeholder term, I don't know what it'll be called) clinics, emerging technology enables beyond-imagination looksmaxes, such as skeletal reconstruction surgery where A.I. can literally make a 3D model of your incel skull and transform your skull into one of a Chad and then with 3D printing or something, can give you a new skull, and the things we discuss here turns into $50B- $1T dollar industry. You can also charge a lot for these services.

Just like parents send their children to the orthodontist, parents can send their children to the "bioaesthetician", where they perform DNA analysis, bone scans, face scans, skin scans, health tests etc. and discuss aesthetic goals and suggest or prescribe looksmaxing drugs, genemods (genetic modifications) or use nanotechnology to do magic-like things. It could all be at-home in your augmented reality screen sent to you by drones in 10 minutes. I don't know. All I know is that parents can and probably will start taking their children to get looksmaxed at young ages.

Always remember this! The words we speak, the wisdom we share through our guides, and the actions we take on this forum have the power to shape history.

Why, you ask? Because the looksmax movement finds its roots right here, in this very forum. And this forum, in turn, is a reflection of the knowledge, values, and behaviors we foster and promote through our guides and comments.

The looksmax movement is destined to reach every corner of the world, and our contributions will leave a lasting impact on people, culture, and generations to come. The things you do and say will impact people. You influence the future of the world, and the people around you through your comments and guides! So, let us inspire, uplift, and create a legacy that resonates through the ages.

View attachment 2481902

• More viral
All you have to do have a lot of videos on TikTok/social media tell men that heightmaxing and extreme ascensions are possible and it'll take off immediately. If you can show that you went from 5'6 to 6'1 at 19 (possible), or go from a 4 to an 8. People will be willing to hunt you down and find your address to know how you did that. One of the fastest growing and easiest channels to make on YouTube right now is a looksmaxing channel. Most blackpill channels are either lazy or lacking in quality and they still get a lot of views and subscribers. If people started making high quality, entertaining looksmaxing channels I assure you, blackpill would become mainstream that same year and blackpill vs redpill wars would be all over YouTube plus we could see blackpill channels with millions of subscribers.

View attachment 2481908
You make a lot of good posts but this one is mostly a miss. If something like you describe will come to be, it will only be available to rich people just like technology today isn't benefitting the average person as much as the rich people. The best ending is for people that are genuine genetic trash (sorry, but I couldn't find another term to describe it as accurately) is that we let them live their best lives without them reproducing and making another generation suffer. It only takes one generation of Incels to be gone and we would be so much better off (I have to say that while there being a lot of guys that are unfixable here, the majority is guys with flaws that are related to health conditions or bad environmental factors etc. so being a jaw surgery patient these days is most likely the norm and not an indicatior or bad genetic quality. Also looksmaxxing becoming mainstream is nothing to look forward to, as competition increases we will revert back to the status quo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Magnum Opus, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
Nothing I wrote above is certain, just my belief, but based on what I see happening right now, that's what I believe.

People will take the journey we all took. Blue/clearpilled to redpill to blackpill or go directly to blackpill from blue/clearpill.
Redpill doesn't really work, we all know that. You can't negotiate or directly purchase attraction (you can indirectly by buying looksmaxes).

Also, they'll inevitably find this site, read the BOTB, implement, and they will share the advice with their audience they create or have.
And it becomes a cycle, I find out about looksmaxing, it works, I share it with others and it repeats.

We and certain YouTubers do stunt it's growth by not talking about it but we're just slowing things down.
What you are describing is partly happening right now as we speak. This forum needs to go private and distance themselves from the Incel culture. This forum is for below to above average looking guys trying to improve and get ahead not for rotting depressed guys making fun about violence etc. Trust me all this bullshit edgy talk would be sucked out of their soul the second an attractive girl would even glance at them but they are in to deep we need to get rid of them.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
You make a lot of good posts but this one is mostly a miss. If something like you describe will come to be, it will only be available to rich people just like technology today isn't benefitting the average person as much as the rich people. The best ending is for people that are genuine genetic trash (sorry, but I couldn't find another term to describe it as accurately) is that we let them live their best lives without them reproducing and making another generation suffer. It only takes one generation of Incels to be gone and we would be so much better off (I have to say that while there being a lot of guys that are unfixable here, the majority is guys with flaws that are related to health conditions or bad environmental factors etc. so being a jaw surgery patient these days is most likely the norm and not an indicatior or bad genetic quality. Also looksmaxxing becoming mainstream is nothing to look forward to, as competition increases we will revert back to the status quo.
I understand your point but genetic engineering is actually much cheaper than most people think.
Biotechnology is accelerating faster than Moore's law (exponential progress of computing), and CRISPR is or will soon be cheap enough to where teachers can do high school experiments with it in their classes.

Ferreira, P., & Choupina, A. B. (2022). CRISPR/Cas9 a simple, inexpensive and effective technique for gene editing. Molecular biology reports, 49(7), 7079–7086. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11033-022-07442-w.

Now doing it on yourself correctly and to your entire body is the biggest hurdle, the intellectual, ethical and safety hurdles.

TikTok, YouTube & Google could just suppress looksmaxing related content and we wouldn't have to worry about it being mainstream anymore. That's plausible.

The other technologies don't even exist yet, that was just my imagination.

distance themselves from the Incel culture.
I think that would be very useful to be honest.
Incel culture tends to leech people's good qualities and/or create or amplify bad qualities, it's not pretty or useful.

Fuck no fuck no fuck no, I don't want normies doing looksmaxxing to just become a regular everyday thing. Good way to ruin any chance of ascension permanently. As well as the culture of the forum. It would all just become diluted meme bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, Maalik, Jase and 2 others
I understand your point but genetic engineering is actually much cheaper than most people think.
Biotechnology is accelerating faster than Moore's law (exponential progress of computing), and CRISPR is or will soon be cheap enough to where teachers can do high school experiments with it in their classes.

Ferreira, P., & Choupina, A. B. (2022). CRISPR/Cas9 a simple, inexpensive and effective technique for gene editing. Molecular biology reports, 49(7), 7079–7086. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11033-022-07442-w.

Now doing it on yourself correctly and to your entire body is the biggest hurdle, the intellectual, ethical and safety hurdles.

TikTok, YouTube & Google could just suppress looksmaxing related content and we wouldn't have to worry about it being mainstream anymore. That's plausible.

The other technologies don't even exist yet, that was just my imagination.
I firmly believe this technology will never be released to the public on a mass scale, NEVER. The social cost would be way too high, also just like communism and all that shit it completely ignores human nature: GREED is part of human nature, that's why information and technology will always be gatekept to get ahead.
I think that would be very useful to be honest.
Incel culture tends to leech people's good qualities and/or create or amplify bad qualities, it's not pretty or useful.
Not to mention that they ruin everything they touch. The "blackpill" is literally just reality and they make it be something spiritual. Also most of the time they are still high on copium and hopium so they don't even follow many of the things that are regarded as "blackpilled" and try to cope. Typical crab in a bucket mentality.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Fuck no fuck no fuck no, I don't want normies doing looksmaxxing to just become a regular everyday thing. Good way to ruin any chance of ascension permanently. As well as the culture of the forum. It would all just become diluted meme bullshit.
This forum is not even 1% of what it used to be. It was a place like you would imagine a university would be, civil and intellectual discourse about topics strictly "looksmaxxing" related. Sure the usual memes and banter were there and there were some incels and trolls but it was way better and honestly those losers should have been banned from the beginning.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and chaddyboi66

We should be slowing it down or at least do a better job at gatekeeping.

Before anyone gives me shit about muh "but you'll just be keeping other -cels away from the solution", just know most of these "newcels" are just normies who willingly stayed bluepilled only up until things started getting hard for them.

Fuck these normies and fuck all the newcels you both deserve to suffer alone for denying the truth which was right in front of you. We were that truth and instead of taking heed you just laughed at it.

They spend most of their time gaslighting and making fun of you for mere thoughtcrime and not agreeing with them, but now they want to have free access to all the years worth of research pioneered by us.

Everything we've learned has been built upon years' worth of loneliness, bullying, and suffering. Blood, sweat and tears don't even begin cover half of it as many users have literally killed themselves due to how they've suffered irl.

They don't deserve to have the solution to all their problems handed to them on silver fucking platter after everything we've been through to both find and perfect it. They did nothing but mock us as we suffered alone with the only company we kept being each other because we shared it.

The concept of Looksmaxing itself is already not a very "perfect" solution to the problem as it carries its own limitations, but when applied to a mass societal scale will end up rendering it ineffective as hypergamy accelerates and standards are pushed to even further extremes. Everyone will be trying to catch ahead the rest of the pack but this will only push the finish line itself even further out of their reach.

In order for it to work for us we need to keep it niche long enough for hypergamy to "reset" itself as things are pushed so far to the extreme that they fall under their own overinflated weight.

We only need to buy ourselves some more time until then, just 10 more years until most of us [the strong willed] have either ascended or given up [the weak].

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blonde chad, It'snotover, zeshama and 4 others

Before anyone gives me shit about muh "but you'll just be keeping other -cels away from the solution", just know most of these "newcels" are just normies who willingly stayed bluepilled only up until things started getting hard for them.

Fuck these normies and fuck all the newcels you both deserve to suffer alone for denying the truth which was right in front of you. We were that truth and instead of taking heed you just laughed at it.

They spend most of their time gaslighting and making fun of you for mere thoughtcrime and not agreeing with them, but now they want to have free access to all the years worth of research pioneered by us.

Everything we've learned has been built upon years' worth of loneliness, bullying, and suffering. Blood, sweat and tears don't even begin cover half of it as many users have literally killed themselves due to how they've suffered irl.

They don't deserve to have the solution to all their problems handed to them on silver fucking platter after everything we've been through to both find and perfect it. They did nothing but mock us as we suffered alone with the only company we kept being each other because we shared it.

The concept of Looksmaxing itself is already not a very "perfect" solution to the problem as it carries its own limitations, but when applied to a mass societal scale will end up rendering it ineffective as hypergamy accelerates and standards are pushed to even further extremes. Everyone will be trying to catch ahead the rest of the pack but this will only push the finish line itself even further out of their reach.

In order for it to work for us we need to keep it niche long enough for hypergamy to "reset" itself as things are pushed so far to the extreme that they fall under their own overinflated weight.

We only need to buy ourselves some more time until then, just 10 more years until most of us [the strong willed] have either ascended or given up [the weak].
Didn't even read all of your response but what I want you to know is that many "cels" despite being utterly FUCKED still aren't really "blackpilled". Blue, red or purple is what I see the most here especially from new members, but shockingly old members are turning red and blue too. The "blackpill" is not a cult, not a religion, not a community - the "blackpill" is just another word for reality. Being good looking is advantageous in life there is many studies done to prove that we didn't reinvent the wheel we just discovered it for ourselves and documented it on this site. Most of what we talk about is old stuff from the bodybuilding forum, the LL forum and the jaw surgery forum.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus

View attachment 2481901
  • More lucrative
Don't be surprised if the things we discuss her turn into a field of science, and doctors start opening "bioaesthetician" (just a placeholder term, I don't know what it'll be called) clinics, emerging technology enables beyond-imagination looksmaxes, such as skeletal reconstruction surgery where A.I. can literally make a 3D model of your incel skull and transform your skull into one of a Chad and then with 3D printing or something, can give you a new skull, and the things we discuss here turns into $50B- $1T dollar industry. You can also charge a lot for these services.

View attachment 2481902

• More viral

View attachment 2481908
You do realise gym culture is a part of looksmaxxing

looksmaxing by itself is female gaze.
gym culture or muscles are male gaze.
it takes a lot of training to become used to the female gaze.

what really scares me is that almost every guy that is not a loser is gymmaxxed at least by some degree. you can divide young men into losers and normies. i don't know the percentages, but there are definitely many more losers than there used to be (i estimate 30-60% currently, used to be maybe 5% max.) who are guys that dont have much social skills and are most likely a virgins.

Last edited:
No we don't jfl nobody was eating carrots and bleaching their eyes on those forums.
or searching peptides or healthmaxing to bryan johnson levels, or talking about ratios and proportions, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Even permavirgin gigaautist incels with literally nothing to lose don’t do any meaningful form of looksmaxxing on average, 0% chance the average person will

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Meister!, Deleted member 43403 and 2 others
Didn't even read all of your response but what I want you to know is that many "cels" despite being utterly FUCKED still aren't really "blackpilled". Blue, red or purple is what I see the most here especially from new members, but shockingly old members are turning red and blue too. The "blackpill" is not a cult, not a religion, not a community - the "blackpill" is just another word for reality. Being good looking is advantageous in life there is many studies done to prove that we didn't reinvent the wheel we just discovered it for ourselves and documented it on this site. Most of what we talk about is old stuff from the bodybuilding forum, the LL forum and the jaw surgery forum.
Blackpill is blackpill.
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices
is wet.

You would've avoided repeating the obvious if you bothered reading my full post as I'm already well aware of that.

Most "cels" as a whole aren't fully blackpilled yet such is the nature of any group of people, but most new "cels" take this even further by trying to drag in old redpill baggage which is exactly how the latter initially became diluted back in the day.

I already mentioned how looksmaxing isn't a "perfect" solution and carries its own limitations, and regardless of where it came from the true problem with it is how it's not always guaranteed to work.

The only way we can ensure looksmaxing still remains somewhat of a viable option is by preventing it from going more mainstream, and then buying ourselves time until the entire dating market collapses in on itself.

What is the main point you want me to know here, because it seems like I already covered most of this and nothing I've said contradicts what you have.

• +1
Reactions: Jase

View attachment 2481901
  • More lucrative

View attachment 2481902

• More viral

View attachment 2481908
i disagree

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Looksmaxxing is a thing already

Haircare, skincare, gym, fashion, etc., are huge trends on tiktok which every zoomer is aware of.

Thinking that steroids and surgeries can impact your looks more than the above is laughable. But even if you could benefit from it, there's the insane price, risks, complications, and revisions to worry about
For a sizeable amount of people on the forum, they'll need at least one surgery to be good looking.
A lot of people will have to take some form of looksmaxing substance (Hormones, Steroids, Supplements, Peptides etc.) in their journey.

I'd say not really.
It is. I’m currently looks maxxing by going gym, gym gets you leaner and a better body which means better face improving your SMV via looks.

Gymcelling is the most common soft maxx and the best one

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
It is. I’m currently looks maxxing by going gym, gym gets you leaner and a better body which means better face improving your SMV via looks.

Gymcelling is the most common soft maxx and the best one
My opinion, green is looksmaxing and orange is gymmaxing

You do realise gym culture is a part of looksmaxxing
And also part of the "blackpill" that's what most people don't get. Going to the gym isn't inherently "redpill" if you do the right workout and have the right goal it's literally just like height and face: A PREREQUISITE TO EVEN BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE --> thus it's part of the "blackpill"
looksmaxing by itself is female gaze.
gym culture or muscles are male gaze.
it takes a lot of training to become used to the female gaze.

what really scares me is that almost every guy that is not a loser is gymmaxxed at least by some degree. you can divide young men into losers and normies. i don't know the percentages, but there are definitely many more losers than there used to be (i estimate 30-60% currently, used to be maybe 5% max.) who are guys that dont have much social skills and are most likely a virgins.
Depends on what body you are going for, women love lean athletic body types and that is the bare minimum one should have to be considered as someone that is trying.
No we don't jfl nobody was eating carrots and bleaching their eyes on those forums.

All this comes from puahate sluthate and Lookism.
The carotenoid tan was literally taught to me in 6th grade biology.
I'd say not really.
Being lean and somewhat muscular is the bare minimum so gym is part of looksmaxxing for most people as the average guy is skinnyfat.
or searching peptides or healthmaxing to bryan johnson levels, or talking about ratios and proportions, etc.
Yeah you are somewhat right, but ratios etc. is stolen taken out of literature and documented here so again nothing new. Peptides are also just documented we didn't reinvent the wheel we just document the invention and use it to get AHEAD.
Even permavirgin gigaautist incels with literally nothing to lose don’t do any meaningful form of looksmaxxing on average, 0% chance the average person will
Imagine being so high on copium that you can't imagine people quietly using this site as a resource without posting and interacting and then quickly leaving.
Blackpill is blackpill.
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices
is wet.

You would've avoided repeating the obvious if you bothered reading my full post as I'm already well aware of that.

Most "cels" as a whole aren't fully blackpilled yet such is the nature of any group of people, but most new "cels" take this even further by trying to drag in old redpill baggage which is exactly how the latter initially became diluted back in the day.

I already mentioned how looksmaxing isn't a "perfect" solution and carries its own limitations, and regardless of where it came from the true problem with it is how it's not always guaranteed to work.

The only way we can ensure looksmaxing still remains somewhat of a viable option is by preventing it from going more mainstream, and then buying ourselves time until the entire dating market collapses in on itself.

What is the main point you want me to know here, because it seems like I already covered most of this and nothing I've said contradicts what you have.
Kind of a based reply, should have kept your first reply shorter.
Looksmaxxing is a huge thing already

Haircare, skincare, gym, fashion, etc., are huge trends on tiktok which every zoomer is aware of.

Thinking that steroids and surgeries can impact your looks more than the above is laughable. But even if you could benefit from it, there's the insane price, risks, complications, and revisions to worry about
Looksmaxxing was and will always be huge but we are taking it to new heights. The situation is dire for men and we are making information easily available for the new masses of losers.
The futuristic part is just mental masturbation
Probably.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
So you're saying gymmaxxing is part of looksmaxxing? I think I misunderstood you earlier. Obviously going to the gym is part of "looksmaxxing".
Basically, but their cultures are different. gym bros care about gains and muscle.
looksmaxers care about other things and their culture is different, including muscle but it's not a gym obsession.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Meister!
Imagine being so high on copium that you can't imagine people quietly using this site as a resource without posting and interacting and then quickly leaving.
literally never have to cope about anything, ever, ESPECIALLY not about incels looksmaxing, jesus christ.

The vast VAST majority of people never even become visible ab lean, let alone something intense like surgery, this is easily verifiable by looking at obesity rates and average bodyfat percentages.

You’re delusional if you think there’s some massive number of incels stealthily looksmaxxing ahhahaha

• JFL
Total: 3,997 (Looksmaxers: 542, Bluepillers: 3,455)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Meister! and enchanted_elixir
literally never have to cope about anything, ever, ESPECIALLY not about incels looksmaxing, jesus christ.

The vast VAST majority of people never even become visible ab lean, let alone something intense like surgery, this is easily verifiable by looking at obesity rates and average bodyfat percentages.

You’re delusional if you think there’s some massive number of incels stealthily looksmaxxing ahhahaha
The problem is not the failed husks of a human being you call "Incels". The problem is failed normal guys that have woke up and choose to do something. This is a trend that will continue to rise, I personally know people that have done this, they don't know that I am here aswell and that I've been here before them. The problem is the amount of guys that are still denying part of the blackpill getting surgery done and doing SARMS and whatever. You are right the average "INCEL" is rotting and providing 0 value to .org and themselves but there is a quiet majority observing this forum, lurking, gathering information and applying it that you don't know shit about and if you knew who you are up against you would join the "Incel" guys in ldar-ing.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Well depends. I go gym to looksmax I go to get leaner and get a better body some guys go to bulk which is anti Looksmax

All depends on your goal, but fatcels in the gym are looksmaxxing
Yeah wtf, gym is looksmaxing so most the of the male population is already doing it

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and NerdcelThundercok
there is a quiet majority observing this forum, lurking, gathering information and applying it that you don't know shit about

• +1
The problem is not the failed husks of a human being you call "Incels". The problem is failed normal guys that have woke up and choose to do something. This is a trend that will continue to rise, I personally know people that have done this, they don't know that I am here aswell and that I've been here before them. The problem is the amount of guys that are still denying part of the blackpill getting surgery done and doing SARMS and whatever. You are right the average "INCEL" is rotting and providing 0 value to .org and themselves but there is a quiet majority observing this forum, lurking, gathering information and applying it that you don't know shit about and if you knew who you are up against you would join the "Incel" guys in ldar-ing.
Little bro thinks he’s a sigma grindset video

There is no quiet majority of future slayers, there are people who like to talk a lot, been around you kids all my life

It ain’t that serious, nobody really struggles, just some autists who don’t realize they’re autists

There is no quiet majority of future slayers, there are people who like to talk a lot, been around you kids all my life

It ain’t that serious, nobody really struggles, just some autists who don’t realize they’re autists
Joined May 24, 2020
Posts 7,587
Reputation 9,859

Joined May 24, 2020
Posts 7,587
Reputation 9,859
only looksmax I ever needed was leanmaxxing and I already accomplished that a long time ago
This is an entertainment site, I use it like I use youtube
if you need any looksmax beyond leanmaxxing it’s already over sorry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jase and Meister!
only looksmax I ever needed was leanmaxxing and I already accomplished that a long time ago
over for so many people here then

• +1
over for so many people here then
Like 80% of this website is autistic and it’s over for like.. we’ll say sub-chadlite autists as a general rule anyway

• JFL
Unbenannt

Unbenannt

BOOKMARKED.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
i like to help incels not be so dramatic and realize that the world is not some bleak hellscape where gigachad can’t get a date, mirroring is very effective for that

But I don’t know that I’m willing to tackle your case, you talk like you think you’re the malcolm x of slightly below average men, you talk like you think you’re in a Poe story
Drama to the maximum

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back