Way to Achieve This Eye Area?

rc201

rc201

Iron
I edited a photo of myself to enhance my eye area and was amazed by the significant change it made, It made me look a bit more slayer. For those who are knowledgeable, is it possible for me to achieve this enhanced look in real life? Could squinting and using castor oil to get denser, darker eyebrows help? What do you guys think, did it raise my PSL Any feedback is cool

EYE MAXXED

IMG 4948

ORIGINAL

IMG 4928

Eyebrow hack, use topical Minoxidle + drink a few drops for extra measure, drink litres of water a day, and get lean! Squinting would have the same effect but it’s kind of fraudulent and people may sometimes be able to tell

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Upper eyelid filler/fat graft.

You morphed it how do you not know?

I edited a photo of myself to enhance my eye area and was amazed by the significant change it made, It made me look a bit more slayer. For those who are knowledgeable, is it possible for me to achieve this enhanced look in real life? Could squinting and using castor oil to get denser, darker eyebrows help? What do you guys think, did it raise my PSL Any feedback is cool

EYE MAXXED

View attachment 2813147

ORIGINAL

View attachment 2813153
Infra orbital implants + upper eyelid filler + canthoplasty, this will increase MM of PFL. If you grow your eyelashes and flatten them horizontally, your PFL will increase by 1MM

Infra orbital implants + upper eyelid filler + canthoplasty, this will increase MM of PFL. If you grow your eyelashes and flatten them horizontally, your PFL will increase by 1M
Thanks, I’m a bit of a retard tho what’s PFL?

You don’t think that long eye lashes can look a bit homo ?
It depends on which one we are talking about, if you are talking about these that women use that are fake, it’s very gay asf, but if you do a procedure called eyelash lifting you will see more natural results depending on how you tell them you want it and how growth it’s your eyelashes

IMG 0069

or simply if you don't want to do any procedure, buy castor oil, apply it every night and the next day when you wake up, flatten your eyelashes horizontally towards the lateral corner of your orbital area without making sudden movements to prevent your eyelashes from falling out, and remember this improves 1MM or 1.5MM of PFL but this is just an optical illusion, if your eyelashes lose volume you will have a dog fucked eyes again. so be careful and take care of your eyelashes!!