Way to get downturned medial canthus?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
So when I squint hard, there's a crease in the corner of my eye that appears and it looks like I have a little bit of a downturned medial canthus, I tried to take a picture but it's not quite clear but I can see it clearly in the mirror

20231129 182046

My theory is if we can get tighter eyes, whether by Squinting or bringing up the lower eyelid, and then this crease appears, can we then do something to make this crease more prominent? Perhaps by carving the skin in some way?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, thenext_chad and lilxder2
No idea

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
literally the most minute peace of shit ever

Letโ€™s just say if a girl finds u handsome itโ€™s regardless of that and if she doesnโ€™t itโ€™s also regardless of that

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Napoleon1800
literally the most minute peace of shit ever

Letโ€™s just say if a girl finds u handsome itโ€™s regardless of that and if she doesnโ€™t itโ€™s also regardless of that
Every minute detail adds up

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, poopoohead, EnglandBadman and 1 other person
and it looks like I have a little bit of a downturned medial canthus, I tried to take a picture but it's not quite clear but I can see it clearly in the mirror

So when I squint hard, there's a crease in the corner of my eye that appears and it looks like I have a little bit of a downturned medial canthus, I tried to take a picture but it's not quite clear but I can see it clearly in the mirror

View attachment 2579656

My theory is if we can get tighter eyes, whether by Squinting or bringing up the lower eyelid, and then this crease appears, can we then do something to make this crease more prominent? Perhaps by carving the skin in some way?
This is so Autistic, if your PCT is feminine looking you could probably pull off a more exotic look.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, poopoohead and Napoleon1800
you cant

• +1
This is so Autistic, if your PCT is feminine looking you could probably pull off a more exotic look.
Masc pct mogs

I don't even have pct though

Just inflict irreversible damage to your eye theory
Firstly it's on the skin not the eye itself and also I said it has to be small and precise because u don't want to cut urself u just want to accentuate the crease

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers

View attachment 2579656

Ive noticed guys with crazy medial canthiโ€™s often have crazy fat distribution

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Napoleon1800 and lilxder2
Some kind of small scalpel?
Thats retarded and you would just risk harming yourself, do face exercises or some shit that might actually work without turning you blind.
If you want PCT try EMS malaris hypertrophy (idk if it works and someone got nerve damage from it so be careful)

• +1
Ive noticed guys with crazy medial canthiโ€™s often have crazy fat distribution
YE most the time they fatty wappy type fat like actually obese type shi with medial canthus on salludon level

• +1
Thats retarded and you would just risk harming yourself, do face exercises or some shit that might actually work without turning you blind.
If you want PCT try EMS malaris hypertrophy (idk if it works and someone got nerve damage from it so be careful)
Tf is ems malaris hypertrophy

I would like pct but that isn't the aim here. Its to create a downturned medial canthus look which is striking

YE most the time they fatty wappy type fat like actually obese type shi with medial canthus on salludon level
Except if u have it when lean like eriksen and that other guy it looks very striking

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
Tf is ems malaris hypertrophy

I would like pct but that isn't the aim here. Its to create a downturned medial canthus look which is striking
Give example of upturned vs downturned medial canthus look?
I thought medial canthus is directly correlated to canthal tilt so if you have pct it should be downturned regardless

• +1
Itโ€™s the cherry on top. But most of us donโ€™t even have the cake

• +1
Reactions: iisbarret, smoth and Napoleon1800
Give example of upturned vs downturned medial canthus look?
I thought medial canthus is directly correlated to canthal tilt so if you have pct it should be downturned regardless
Eriksen had neutral tilt but downturned which gives illusion of pct

Eriksen had neutral tilt but downturned which gives illusion of pct
Oh now I understand, I doubt this is aesthetically signifcant tbh. Dont cut your eyes open or whatever and risk an infection

• +1
Masc pct mogs

I don't even have pct though
I probably could of guessed since downturned medial canthus is equal to PCT, there's no good way for you to get downturned medial canthus since it's directly linked to the tear conduct and to the eye socket, unless you want irreversible damage done to your eyes don't attempt anything.

• +1
I probably could of guessed since downturned medial canthus is equal to PCT, there's no good way for you to get downturned medial canthus since it's directly linked to the tear conduct and to the eye socket, unless you want irreversible damage done to your eyes don't attempt anything.
You can have pct without downturned medial canthus and you can have it with neutral tilt as well

I understand, dont cut that area
One wrong move and you are going blind
Yes nigga I obviously ain't gonna cut it I was just saying that the skin next to it creates a crease when I squint which looks similar to a downturned medial canthus and perhaps we could make that crease more prominent

You can have pct without downturned medial canthus and you can have it with neutral tilt as well
Both are linked since it gives that PCT look, Robert Pattison is probably the best example I can think of.

• +1
Maybe you can achieve the look at low body fat with fat grafts around the eyes

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and lilxder2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back