ways to decrease androgens ?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
u may ask why . i want to lower androgens cuz i used to have low sex drive and didnt need to shave often , but now i must shave near-daily and i get the urge to coom frequently . i want to have lower androgens like i used to , these androgens probably are ageing me too .

caloric restriction is one way to presumeably decrease androgens

exercise is another way to decrease androgens . i used to exercise a lot , now i dont . maybe this increased my androgens . or the high sugar diet increased my androgens .

Dut/fin are good to decrease DHT

the side of my face is like scratchy from my beard hair , i dont like this

its annoying shaveing

Constant ejaculation

That’s him when he was younger
I see. Interesting. This dudes life is truly unbelievable. Took every single wrong path and still ended up better than 99% of men due to LOOKS.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
u may ask why . i want to lower androgens cuz i used to have low sex drive and didnt need to shave often , but now i must shave near-daily and i get the urge to coom frequently . i want to have lower androgens like i used to , these androgens probably are ageing me too .

exercise is another way to decrease androgens . i used to exercise a lot , now i dont . maybe this increased my androgens . or the high sugar diet increased my androgens .

thats not a bad thing having a high sex drive and shaving, they arent aging you man idk why you would think that, hormonal stress isnt bad like physical stress,

says you dont want them to age you than you say you should exercises alot which will age you, yeah your androgens went down from exercising because your body needed to use them to repair, high sugar is bad for you as well

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ

based and blackpilled :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
thats not a bad thing having a high sex drive and shaving, they arent aging you man idk why you would think that, hormonal stress isnt bad like physical stress,

says you dont want them to age you than you say you should exercises alot which will age you
walking a bit shouldnt age me too much , but idk how much itll affect androgens . i just sit now , i agree exercise -> age

high sugar is bad for you as well
cant handle starch

walking a bit shouldnt age me too much , but idk how much itll affect androgens . i just sit now , i agree exercise -> age

cant handle starch
what is the first thing you link

walking is good and fine, to negativley impact your hormones you have to go to the gym

Nigga no human is suppose to eat starch

hey also do you know anyting about detoxing from vaccines

• +1
no :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

do u ?
not really sadly i was vaccinated and got a booster

I have been looking at some things like clrly and the root wellness, all seem like scams tbh, i dont trust any supplement as I feel like they will just make the problem worse, The awnser seems to be aajounses advice on detoxing heavy metals

were you vaccinated

• So Sad

I have been looking at some things like clrly and the root wellness, all seem like scams tbh, i dont trust any supplement as I feel like they will just make the problem worse, The awnser seems to be aajounses advice on detoxing heavy metals

were you vaccinated
yeah i was stab

its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65174

were you vaccinated
yeah i was stab

its over
They gave me more vaccines then the basic rule (so it was 2-3 in me country, they gave me 5+)

Im pretty sure that affected me health severly..... i started balding at 16 , getting gyno and more weird things.....

Lucky i started eating healthy very strict and things start getting ok but me balding and gyno is not recovered..

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65174 and Youㅤ

goon for 12 hours a day

spearmint tea helps woman with acne and shit it could do the same for you

• +1