How can I reverse puberty progression ?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
So i mean im "done" with puberty , im 18 , but still not fully done which happens later like 20's . since i stopped exerciseing a lot and got off caloric restriction , my puberty increased . i used to shave once times to look clean shaven now i have to shave near daily or i can see dots where the hairs were shaved . hairs started growing on my chest . not exerciseing a lot and not restricting calories is increaseing the energy used for my sexual development . i dont want this to age me , i must stop this so i can look young still .

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nigger
I'll watch your future with great interest

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Youㅤ
Why did you stop exercising? You said not exercising increased unwanted development, sounds like the solution is exercising again lol

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Why did you stop exercising? You said not exercising increased unwanted development, sounds like the solution is exercising again lol
exerciseing too much could age me

i go on walks more ,good compromise

today i eat low protein (just 113 grams cheese + 1 egg , rest was mainly fruit) , should help slow development

Exercising a lot increases growth then if it slows down puberty? also isn't more calories good for growth and not the opposite?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Youㅤ
Exercising a lot increases growth then if it slows down puberty?
sort of , still too much exercise will stunt growth and final height . there is some compensation in that prolonged growth will normalize final height . low-moderate levels of exercise will stimulate proper growth

also isn't more calories good for growth and not the opposite?
yeah exactly , less calories less growth rate , but prolonged growth . final height will be less in the case of low calories but maybe also very high calories . in general , eat more -> greater final height .

• +1
Reactions: DavidLaidMaxxing and shr
exerciseing too much could age me

i go on walks more ,good compromise

today i eat low protein (just 113 grams cheese + 1 egg , rest was mainly fruit) , should help slow development
I wouldn't worry too much about aging at 18 tbh. You need lots of protein especially at 18 for skin, hair, and maybe height if you cope hard enough. Protein will make you look healthier.

Lift weights 3x a week and implement cardio.

• Hmm...
I wouldn't worry too much about aging at 18 tbh. You need lots of protein especially at 18 for skin, hair, and maybe height if you cope hard enough. Protein will make you look healthier.

Lift weights 3x a week and implement cardio.
im not going to debate ur perspective but i choose to anti agemax

• +1
Reactions: DavidLaidMaxxing
So i mean im "done" with puberty , im 18 , but still not fully done which happens later like 20's . since i stopped exerciseing a lot and got off caloric restriction , my puberty increased . i used to shave once times to look clean shaven now i have to shave near daily or i can see dots where the hairs were shaved . hairs started growing on my chest . not exerciseing a lot and not restricting calories is increaseing the energy used for my sexual development . i dont want this to age me , i must stop this so i can look young still .
Reduce dht and you'd reduce the appearence of some masculine traits that appears after 18-20, giving more the appearence of someone in their teens. I read that that happened to some users who took finasteride/dutasteride.

• Love it