Ways to get a growth plate xray?

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Bronze
Every doctor in the uk is fucking cucked and getting to convince them to give you an xray is near impossible. There's a few websites where you can pay for an xray privately without a referral. I found this one (linked in the spoiler) but wasn't sure if I could make an appointment by myself at 15. Ukcels lmk what I should do

blackmail the doc

blackmail the doc
I mean ''blackpill the doc'' tell him about this website and how woman are hypergamic and superficial

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Try to find a blackpilled doc

• +1
Just say you think you fractured your wrist

is it true that xray on wrists (for checking growth plates) damages the bones or some shit
why tf should an xray damage ur bones nigga ?????

is it true that xray on wrists (for checking growth plates) damages the bones or some shit
As far as I'm aware, no. The only thing that would be damaging is the radiation however it's in extremely small amounts that won't affect u

As far as I'm aware, no. The only thing that would be damaging is the radiation however it's in extremely small amounts that won't affect u
yea that what i was talking about. will u hop on hgh and ai soon? if yes whats ur source

Just say you think you fractured your wrist
Tbh I'm already going in for an appointment since I said my knee had an injury, I'll try convince them for an xray

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
nd this one (linked in the spoiler) but wasn't sure if I could make an appointment by myself at 15. Ukcels lmk what I should do
undefined
Every doctor in the uk is fucking cucked and getting to convince them to give you an xray is near impossible. There's a few websites where you can pay for an xray privately without a referral. I found this one (linked in the spoiler) but wasn't sure if I could make an appointment by myself at 15. Ukcels lmk what I should do
bro in my country i get it whenever i ask for it i can go ask for one they will directly do it even though im 14 i asked and did it multiple times

i genuinenly broke a bone in my hand and the uk doctor was such a little pussy he tried to gaslight me into thinking i didn't break it.
what u have to do is say that you still have pain and when they start feeling your knee to see where it hurts, do a tiny jolt towards your self
milk the pain and have a good story for how it got done

• +1
Jews, they said it wouldn't be necessary, I might just pull some shit where I go emergency roon saying I fell really hard on my knee

Jews, they said it wouldn't be necessary, I might just pull some shit where I go emergency roon saying I fell really hard on my knee
yeah i guessed theyre jews like this,do you think i can ask for a pic?

yeah i guessed theyre jews like this,do you think i can ask for a pic?
Saw ur thread, u could tbh, maybe ask them if u can look at the image and take a picture