We are just self aware animals

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Even blackpillers, the most based people on earth can’t even accept that us humans are just self aware animals

@Blackgymmax

@Kristin

U don’t feel like one tho
it's one of those things you only realize if you think about it very hard. I'm pretty sure everyone at some point in their life has had the realization that, oh wait, we're just animals all along

It's not really a hard to understand concept, it's just something we don't really have much time to think about due to the fast paced way modern society is

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
it's one of those things you only realize if you think about it very hard. I'm pretty sure everyone at some point in their life has had the realization that, oh wait, we're just animals all along

It's not really a hard to understand concept, it's just something we don't really have much time to think about due to the fast paced way modern society is

It’s hard to unsee now that humans are just animals

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
literally just don't think about the fact that humans are animals cuz it'll just bother you and you'll spend forever thinking about some dumb fact instead of living life bruh

More like abused dogs

Even blackpillers, the most based people on earth can’t even accept that us humans are just self aware animals
no. we are just animals with a conscience