We have Mount Rushmore at home

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
Low T statue of some cucks, not really detailed, kinda low-res. Poor job honestly

Images 1

HDmaxxed carving of high T, A10 Aryan stare mogger lord Atatürk

Ataturk

@StuntmanMike @yeeyeeslayer @SecularIslamist

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, The Grinch, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
i can already sense that this thread will be 10 pages of islamists and cristcucks arguing JFL

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
it's even funnier when you realize it's carved above a Kurdish neighborhood and is also right across another one which is the most radical PKK infested neighborhood in Izmir. Everytime that filth goes out they get mogged by his majesty. This is what I call cucked to oblivion

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, st.hamudi but 6‘5, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
I mean… teddy mogs

No Christianity involved here, just🤘🐺
yeah but statue of the single individual in question is a bait for 20 pages of :forcedsmile: :

'may allah curse atashirk in jahannam that kaffir!!'

'no fuck you mudslime! turkey is secular'

'no no no sultan erdogan will unite the ummah inshallah, ottoman caliphate 2030 saar !!!'

you knew what you were doing esp when u tagged secularislamist :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, st.hamudi but 6‘5, SecularIslamist and 2 others
yeah but statue of the single individual in question is a bait for 20 pages of :forcedsmile: :

'no no no sultan erdogan will unite the ummah inshallah, ottoman caliphate 2030 saar !!!'

C'mon nigga, it's Tuesday night, I got nothing to do. Nothing better than some online arguments after a long day of studymaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer
C'mon nigga, it's Tuesday night, I got nothing to do. Nothing better than some online arguments after a long day of studymaxxing
haha i suppose (giga incel trait tho jfl)

speaking of studymaxxing i gotta log off and do that now 🫡

have fun arguing with islamists

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters

I'm not falling for it.

Anyway Erdogay is a fag too. Tbh not even the most religious Turk would agree with me and I'm probably the least religious UK curry. That's how bad this kafir cucked the country.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, yeeyeeslayer and i_love_roosters
I'm not falling for it.

Anyway Erdogay is a fag too. Tbh not even the most religious Turk would agree with me and I'm probably the least religious UK curry. That's how bad this kafir cucked the country.
I'll vote CHP to revive the Ummah

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, st.hamudi but 6‘5, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
never happening lol

those kurds can keep seething
It already exists in some form in northern Iraq. Tbh I don't like them. But if option was between commie cucks and western secular cucks, I would choose former.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and i_love_roosters
It already exists in some form in northern Iraq.
it's not official, they just have a semi autonomous region, they don't have a country and they never will :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Love it
It already exists in some form in northern Iraq. Tbh I don't like them. But if option was between commie cucks and western secular cucks, I would choose former.
lol tbh i kinda feel bad for them and part of me feels like they deserve a country yk 'cuz they're the biggest ethnic group in the world without a country and that'

but i also don't want us to lose a big chunk of iraq sorry kurds :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
lol tbh i kinda feel bad for them and part of me feels like they deserve a country yk 'cuz they're the biggest ethnic group in the world without a country and that'

but i also don't want us to lose a big chunk of iraq sorry kurds :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I was once invited to a Kurdish wedding, that shit was lit, kinda made me feel bad about all the bad shit I said about them ngl

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I was once invited to a Kurdish wedding, that shit was lit, kinda made me feel bad about all the bad shit I said about them ngl
nah honeslty they objectivley deserve a country if you look at it from an unbiased perspective

but it's just not in the interests of iraq, iran, turkey or syria to give up land for them JFL

way i see it is if they want it they're gonna have to fight for it and win 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
it's not official, they just have a semi autonomous region, they don't have a country and they never will :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Neo-ayyubid dynasty inshallah.

Nah I don't feel sorry for them at all. Nationalism is shirk. I just care that they're Muslim - but even then half of them commies. I just wish the secular Turks and commie Kurds would just kill themselves tbh. Fuck both.

Ottoman empire mogs. It's was multiethnic under banner of Islam.

Turks mog Kurds. Kurdish women (and Syrian refugees) are back up for BTC incels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, i_love_roosters and yeeyeeslayer
Neo-ayyubid dynasty inshallah.

Nah I don't feel sorry for them at all. Nationalism is shirk. I just care that they're Muslim - but even then half of them commies. I just wish the secular Turks and commie Kurds would just kill themselves tbh. Fuck both.

Ottoman empire mogs. It's was multiethnic under banner of Islam.

Turks mog Kurds. Kurdish women are back up for BTC incels.
ye kurds are a pretty secular people

• +1
Turks mog Kurds. Kurdish women (and Syrian refugees) are back up for BTC incels.
That's giga accurate actually, my dad's cousin is a truecel and he's married to a literal htb Kurdish foid. I guess JBT is valid amongst Syrians and Kurds

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and SecularIslamist
ye kurds are a pretty secular people
Not true. Apparently the Marxist females pray to Allah 5x a day then blow themselves up in the name of Abdullah Ocalan. Pretty based. They practice moh me (since I can't even do 5x a day) but I theology mog them :feelsokman:

Ask @Rojda Lipa

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and yeeyeeslayer
@SecularIslamist stop looking at shitty threads. go DM

• JFL
That's giga accurate actually, my dad's cousin is a truecel and he's married to a literal htb Kurdish foid. I guess JBT is valid amongst Syrians and Kurds
in the same way JBE works on turkish foids (Esp if ur western european but any european country west of turkey will have a halo there i would imagine)

• +1
Yes. But you guys have become so racist (not you) that @StuntmanMike would rather marry Olga the femcel over Özge the gigastacey coz she's one shade lighter.

• +1
True (slavistan excluded)
define slavistan?

do you mean the slavic countries of the balkans or are we even including western slavs like poles, ukranians, belarussians, lithuanians?

but your capping if ur gonna say they wouldn't have european halo there,

define slavistan?

do you mean the slavic countries of the balkans or are we even including western slavs like poles, ukranians, belarussians?

but your capping if ur gonna say they wouldn't have european halo there,
It's even worse for western slavs they're even more subhuman than balkan "slavs"

I'm not falling for it.

Erdogan took millions of refugee men into his country.Most of erdogan fans and especially islamic cucks support foreigner men and turkish women marriage.
Liberal and YChp cucks also support the same thing.Basically there is no future in Turkey.All peoppe will be mutts and Jews essentially will win this war.
Yes. But you guys have become so racist (not you) that @StuntmanMike would rather marry Olga the femcel over Özge the gigastacey coz she's one shade lighter.
View attachment 2876942View attachment 2876943
That is because I have more chance to get Olga.Anything higher than MTB in Turkey is simply impossible for me

• Hmm...
Not true. Apparently the Marxist females pray to Allah 5x a day then blow themselves up in the name of Abdullah Ocalan. Pretty based. They practice moh me (since I can't even do 5x a day) but I theology mog them :feelsokman:

Ask @Rojda Lipa
Not member, more like supporters, members themselves get the marxist and feminist education

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and i_love_roosters
Not member, more like supporters, members themselves get the marxist and feminist education
Fr, Kurdish foids always dominate their men

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rojda Lipa and i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: Rojda Lipa

Last edited:
it's even funnier when you realize it's carved above a Kurdish neighborhood and is also right across another one which is the most radical PKK infested neighborhood in Izmir. Everytime that filth goes out they get mogged by his majesty. This is what I call cucked to oblivion
Ceddin deden
neslin Baban

• Love it
Imagine being lincoln and you're so recessed that your chin doesn't even make it out of the cliff and you're mogged for eons

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and i_love_roosters