We should Just organize Mass roping

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Together Is easier. Seriously, if you're not chad and 6' and ripped there Is no more point in living. Even If you get into an oofie doofie relationship you won't be happy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, Clavicular, <6PSLcel and 7 others
Together Is easier. Seriously, if you're not chad and 6' and ripped there Is no more point in living. Even If you get into an oofie doofie relationship you won't be happy
It’s time for you to watch this:

• Love it
Reactions: atlantean
.orgers when they casually say some of the darkest shit youd ever hear like its cute asf and normal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Carv and TechnoBoss

Roping is cucked.

Kill Chads and whores.

Go ER.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and the BULL
You go first.

Just die nobody would care even if a lot people suicide things would be the same. System is designed for the suffering of certain people and happiness of others.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, HTN_Mentalcel and <6PSLcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero and TechnoBoss
Wow so some random Italin 5'4 manlet tells me sth on the Internet it MUST be the holy scripture???
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

LTR with MTBs is good enough. This all or nothing mindset isnt going to lead you anywhere

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Carv
No i love him.

But can you tell where i can find more pics of the girl in your avi?
told you it's a guy, also idk no one name dropped him on the /r9k thread i found this pic from

told you it's a guy, also idk no one name dropped him on the /r9k thread i found this pic from
I would fuck if i’m being completely honest.

Wow so some random Italin 5'4 manlet tells me sth on the Internet it MUST be the holy scripture???
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt
i'm 6'4" and go entire nights out without ever getting heightmogged, height is cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carv, WeiWei, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
i'm 6'4" and go entire nights out without ever getting heightmogged, height is cope
I get heightmogged everyday at 6'5 by poor BBC's

Just die nobody would care even if a lot people suicide things would be the same. System is designed for the suffering of certain people and happiness of others.
Very few are happy in this modern system, we are all born into slavery, coping our lives away

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Very few are happy in this modern system, we are all born into slavery, coping our lives away
Yes my imagination is never satisfied because I only suffer, I shouldn't have the cappability to feel anything to adapt to the sick human life. I did not come here to accomplish my dreams because I can't.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
welcome to the nhk episode 13 type shit

Yes my imagination is never satisfied because I only suffer, I shouldn't have the cappability to feel anything to adapt to the sick human life. I did not come here to accomplish my dreams because I can't.
Some people are genuinely born into a world of constant blisful happiness, they did not suffer basically at all, away from the modern world. Its too late to go back now.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
You know they stink 😭
Wouldn’t masturbate for 1 week just to spare up and blast it all over her feet if i got the chance.

Sign me up

• +1
Reactions: Carv
daily reminder that 6' is manlet height in 2024 ngl